Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Steps

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The large stone steps pour out of the Entrance Hall and open up into the large pleasant grounds, the sparkling blue lake and the rippling green forest that is the Forbidden Forest. Along both sides of the steps lie wide balustrades and it is a fairly common place for students to just rest on the stone out of classes or to even just sit there enjoying their breakfast outside.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka sat down on the steps and began to eat his roll, staring out at the hills surrounding Hogwarts. The sun had only recently risen and the sky was a light shade of pinky blue.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed Luka down the steps. Folding herself down next to him she said, "Hey. I brought you an apple," she smiled, "But I guess you already have food. Anyway here." She placed the apple next to him and reached over to his face. Crona then began to softly and gently pat his hair down. "I really didn't expect you to be so incompetent that you wouldn't even be able to fix your hair up."

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jul 30, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

Luka smiled and put his roll down, instead picking up the apple and taking a bite out of it. "My hair is annoying" he whined, "It never does what I want it to" he said, taking another bite from the apple, letting her fix his hair.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Aw you're really such a child." Crona laughed as she continued to fix his hair, "But you're hair is so... soft... and fluffy." Crona gave Luka a smile, now with his hair all fixed she continued to stroke it.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled at her and then reached over with one hand, "Your hair is straight and soft.....this is one of the slightly weirder conversations I've had" he laughed, before taking another bite out of the apple.

message 7: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments This is a very interesting conversation, thought Vitali as he eavesdrop on hteir conversation.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona gave a small giggle, "Yeah I guess that this is a weird conversation." Crona leaned into Luka's warm hand before grabbing a piece of parchment and a long black owl quill. She begun her long elegant script on the paper," Yeah sorry. I need to send a message to my parents. Want to come up to the owlery with me?" She asked him.

message 9: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka nodded, "Yeah sure" he replied, "Wait, I thought you had a cat" he said questioningly, "Or am I wrong?"

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah I have Pavo but Equ has an owl. I gave him to her for her birthday. So yeah, she lets me use him." Crona smiled.

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I commented earlier but it must not have saved?? D: I'll just reply now, sorry))

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jul 30, 2014 05:25PM) (new)

"Ah, I see" Luka replied, "I wanted an owl for when I came here, but my parents got me a cat" he smiled, "It has a pretty stupid name." he said. He saw that Crona was done with her letter and so he stood up. "Now, shall we go?" he asked, holding his hand out to help her up

((my other reply was better I'm so sorry >.< ))

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((no, no it's fine))
Crona smiled up at him, "Do lets." She reached up and accepted his hand, using it as an anchor to rise up. Not letting go of his hand Crona walked back towards the doors.
((sorry, everyone is dragging Luka around ;) its kinda funny))

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((to the owlery :DDD))

Luka just followed Crona as she led him up the stairs and to the Owlery

((Ragdoll Luka ;) ))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yup!))

message 16: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Ooooooh crap. Haruhi gripped tight onto the banister as the stairs moved yet again. He peered over the edge and winced. He looked away quickly. Merlin, how was he supposed to find his way if he could barely look around? He had been stuck on these stairs for ages, just running mindlessly back and forth across countless flights of stairs. Haruhi sighed. He was lost, in a place full of unhelpful paintings.

message 17: by Peter (last edited Jul 15, 2014 03:26AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((SON
OF
A
BAD
BLOODY
PERSON
OH MY GOD
WHERE ARE THE REAL STAIRS
i was just planning on leaving him here for awhile so i could play around with felix))

edit: I clicked the wrong one. Good day. I'll delete this once you have a good laugh))

message 18: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((oh my god XD Please stop I'm embarrassed enough but now all i can see is Haruhi running around on the steps looking confused))

message 19: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((just a note for future readers: Haruhi was not running around like an idiot behind her))

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((So have you found the staircase thread? It's called the grand staircase by the way, I went on a hp site I get all my info from and it said that was its official name))

message 21: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((uuuuuuuuuuugh why not I'll do a crack rp while i wait around for other people to reply
Haruh: I'M LOST I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS RIDICULOUS WHY DO THESE STAIRS HATE ME *runs around*))

message 22: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((Yep i found it the real haruhi is also running around over there))

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Haha it's okay!! I'm here~~~~))

Equ ran down the steps to the older girl when she kicked the stairs, "Are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yay! :3 ))

"Are you sure?" Equ innocently asked, "Should I help you up to the infirmary?"

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"It's nice to meet you Maddy!" Equ said happily and instead of shaking her hand, pushed past and gave her a big hug, "My name is Equulei Rouva! But you can call me Equ!" She giggled as she still hugged Madeline.

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ pouted slightly when Madeline pushed her away, her feelings dampened for a moment, "You have?" She asked her energy returning, "Maybe you've met my big sister?" She curiously asked.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Lili!" Equ happily replied but then realised she used her sisters nickname, "Ah sorry! She's Caeli Corona," she smiled happily as she spoke about her big sister, "But for some reason she's called Crona by her friends... Maybe she prefers that to Caeli?" She started to murmur to herself, "Sorry! I got distracted!" Equ quickly apologised, speaking quickly, "So do you know her?"

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh that's too bad. Lili is really cool and amazing!" Equ grinned, "But where else would you have heard our name?" Equ thought hardly, a task that used her brain in a way she was unused to.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ pouted for a moment, "Oh well..." She looked around and smiled brightly, "Isn't it pretty out here?" She cried out as she skipped up and down the steps holding her arms out like a plane, "It's pretty in many other places but Hogwarts has a different sort of pretty!"

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah... I'd love to say she's my only normal character but she's too happy to be normal -_- ))

"Mm-hm!" Equ giggled happily and jumped up the steps to sit next to Sybella. "What's your favourite colour?" She randomly and brightly asked her.

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Sh*t sorry -___- I was on my phone when I posted and kinda forgot -_- sorry!!))

"Mesmerizing... I see!" Equ said happily and sat there, swinging her legs back and forth in the air, "I love pink! But I also love purple! And red! And green! And yellow, orange, blue, gold, silver, white, grey, cyan, brown violet." She paused for a deep breath.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Drinking?" Equ echoed and then burst out in laughter, "Hahaha you're funny Maddy! I'm only 11! I'm too young to drink silly!"

((Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see that you posted -_-))

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Really? I'm sure I'd love her!" Equ said happily as she giggled, "Does she come here? I should meet her sometime!"

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Aww..." Equ pouted for a moment, "She seems really cool... But I've met you and that's great!"