Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The courtyard is a stone paved area with a calm feel in the air. There is moss growing through cracks of the stone and in the center of the courtyard is a magnificent water fountain. The area is furnished with old stone and marble benches as well as a few statues stand arund the courtyard. The courtyard is a common place for students to relax in or to study.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked into the courtyard and sat on one of the stone benches beginning to nibble on her scone.

message 3: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella walked over to the fountain and dipped her hands in and took a sip from the water ((amy is at the orthadontist so i dont know how long se will be))

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka walked over to the side of the fountain, before sitting on the edge of it and turning to face Mirabella. He wondered why, after 4 years together in the same house and year group, she had only decided to talk to him now.

((I would make Luka talk more but it's a tad out of character for him XD))

message 5: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"thats crona over there, from slytherin. i wonder what she is doing." she said speeking in hushed tones, nodding to the girl sitting on the other side of the courtyard. "its funny because her younger sister that just started here is a hufflepuff and she is so young and full of energy. i wonder what made them so different."

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked over towards where Crona was sitting, "Well, I'm completely different from my older brother.But I saw her and her little sister earlier, they seem very close" He said, remembering seeing them sitting together on the train, the younger sibling curled up asleep on Crona's shoulder.

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"thats what i mean" she said flicking her hair off her face "that are so close. and their whole family are slytherins. hufflepuff is like the complete opposite. what made her different?... sorry i got a bit carried away there. so... what do you do in your spare time? i havent really seen you around that much."

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona peeked through her bangs which had fallen over her eyes, over in the other end of the courtyard she heard two peolpe talking and had heard her name. Shifting her hair slightly she could see the pair, it was Mirabella and another one... Luka was it? She didn't know. Realising she was staring she nodded her head as to acknowledge them and looked back down, continueing to eat her scone.
((yup back guys))

message 9: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol maison is a total loner XD))

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((rhiannon wrote"thats what i mean" she said flicking her hair off her face "that are so close. and their whole family are slytherins. hufflepuff is like the complete opposite. what made her different?... sorry i got a bit carried away there. so... what do you do in your spare time? i havent really seen you around that much."

I'm not sure how important you think using caps-lock is but please it is useful, it makes it easier to read and looks more professional. So use it. It is one of the rules to use correct spelling and grammer.))

message 11: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((*raises eyebrow* when did you become such a grammar nazi? you cant engerish either. XD))

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((I don't care, it's just easier if you use proper grammer. You guys have all hammered this into me.))

message 13: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((and besides who do i need to be more professional for? the long score of people trying to join our rp? XD))

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((easier? dude humans can understand what is written even if its all jumbled up and the first and last word is in place. i think what i write will still be readable even if i lack capitals.))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Us. It makes it easier for us. And looks good for any potential people wanting to join, I really do not want to argue this with you, use proper gammer. And don't do chat things here do it on the chat page, rp here.))

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((hey you started this argument. im going to go now before i make a huge crap stain on your oh so professiona rp. have fun with your huge swarm of role-players.))

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((ooh now don't run away, where's your Gryffindor spirit? And should I mention that we have another member? Oh wait I just did.))

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((fine, fine want to continue? Or migrate to somewhere?))

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((hmff... no ill stay here.))

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Amy I don't mean to rain on your parade, because I support you fully in the fact that Rhiannon needs to use capital letters at least please, but it's spelt 'grammar' so when you're talking about using "correct spelling and grammer" it's a bit ironic ahahah, but yes shall we continue? Sorry I didn't reply, I was reading XDD))

message 21: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol fail Amy XD (we are going to ignore the fact that i just missed that) ahhh the irony))

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((merppppp whoops :), anyways continue?))

message 23: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((Hey maison you going to reply of just stare at me))

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 05:21AM) (new)

((yes please, I think it's my turn since I never replied to rhiannon before hahah))

Luka looked back at Mirabella and shrugged, "Well um, listening to music...uhh Quidditch training...since starting here 4 years ago it's mainly just been studying that I've been doing in my spare time, I like practising charms as well I guess...what about you? Did you do anything over break?"

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I went back home and spent time with my family. Um.. I played playstation and read though. Nothing to interesting. Oh yeah, I also caought up with a few of my muggle friends... Sorry... I feel so boring." she said as she idly traced picture in the water of the fountain.

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona finished her scone, sitting up straight she wiped the crumbs off of her uniform. They were continueing to talk about useless stuff, should she join them? But it was then that she noticed a small head peek out from behind a statue.

Equ saw her big sister sitting there all alone. She knew that Crona was friends with the girl, why didn't big sis go over to them? With a start she noticed that big sis had noticed her, oops! She stiffled a giggle. She peeked her head around the statue again and saw that Crona had stood up and was staring at her. 'Lets play hide and seek' thought Equ as she darted out and into the shadows.

message 27: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

He shook his head,"No, not really. I didn't do much over break since I was at my Aunt's house while my parents attended my older brother's sporting tournament. So I just read all break." He said sighing and seeing his breath before him in the chilly weather.

message 28: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella saw Crona attention move from her scone to something off in the distance. "She looks lonley. should we go over and talk to her? I feel so bad but those Slytherins just give me the heebeegeebees."

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Standing up Crona began to slowly edge her way around the fountain trying to find where Equ may have gone. She thought about calling her name out but descided against it as there were others present.

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked over towards Crona, "Yeah sure"

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Feeling a bit sorry for her Mirabella moved away from the fountain over to Corna "Hey! Have you lost something? i can help you find it if you want me to." she said in a cheery voice.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hm? What? Oh no. I'm fine." Crona replied realising yet again that there were other people there. Pulling herself to her full height Crona craned slightly around Mirabella, still trying to find her little sister.

Equ darted past the small strips of light that was in the outside of the courtyard. Finally people had started to talk to her big sis, but then would big sis still want to play with her when she has new friends? Slightly depressed Equ slunk down and crouched on the floor with tears in her eyes, desperatly trying to stay out of Crona's line of sight.

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella shivered and muttered "Well I tried." before walking back over to Luka.

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka stood about a metre or two behind Mirabella. He acknowledged Crona with a small nod but could see she was focused on other things rather than Mirabella and himself.

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((-oops I did it again starts playing- I should probably edit my reply hahah))

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona muttered quietly "Goodbye." and walked away, searching always searching for her dear little sister.

message 37: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((amy is that you leaving or just your character being a loner))

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yeah she's just being a loner, whoops))
Equ jumped up and wiped the tears from her face, big sis wouldn't leave her. To double check she peeked out and saw Crona there walking around the courtyard searching for... her? Her spirits raised immeadiatly and she looked around a bit more. There was an older girl and boy, were they a couple? Oh well she thought as she ran out and jumped on the boy's back giggling like crazy.

Crona turned around as if she was shocked with electricity, Equ had run across the courtyard and had jumped on Luka giggling like a crazy girl. "Equ!" She shouted out.

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka almost fell over from being jumped on so unexpectedly "Huh?!?!" He tried to turn his head to see who it was before he saw Crona running straight at him.

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Equ! What're you doing! Get off of him!" Crona had reached them and had picked Equ off of his back. Leaning down slightly to set her down Equ suddenly twisted around coming to hang on Crona's neck like a monkey.

message 41: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 05:23AM) (new)

Luka looked slightly bewildered as he turned to see the young girl hanging from Crona's neck.He smiled kindly, "Well, it's nice to meet you Equ"

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I'm just about to go have dinner so I'll be back in a bit guys))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella just stood there a bit dumbfounded at the display infront of her. She recognised Cronas sister and a smile spread across her face. folding her arms across her chest she said "so, you must be Cronas little sister."

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((see ya))

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((buh-bye))
"Teehee, yup" Equ's face somehow broke into an even bigger smile, "You're Lili's friends right?" Equ let go of Crona and jumped down giving a small bow, "I'm Equulei, nice to meet you."

Crona let her sister go and put her hand to her forehead, sighing. But seeing her little sister bow down so cutely like that made Crona smile again and forget about how she could ever be mad at her. "Equ, this is Mirabella and Luka."

message 46: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I have heard very nice things about you" she said boing back

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((*bowing))

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((type faster))

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I'm just gonna wait for amy to reply and then I'll reply after))

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((it says she is offline))

« previous 1 3