Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Meadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
A calm cool place surrounded by large trees which shadow the area, letting in only sparkles of light is usually empty of students. It is home to many birds and the occaisional thestrials can be seen through the trees (that is if you can see them). The place is full of different types of colourful flowers which let out a delightful smell and the area is great for an afternoon picnic.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac lay in the meadow, the flowers towering above her. She never saw any student down here so she assumed she would be alone with Prusha.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve smiled, skipping over to her. "Thought you'd seen the last of me huh?" she asked. "Don't we have class?" she asked, although she did not particularly want to go. She laid down in the meadow, "Oh well"

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Yea, I'm not used to these classes" she said wearily (as in weary like tired)

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled, "Don't worry, you'll get into the routine eventually. Although I don't want to. i just like to roam about on my own accord and not worry about classes I don't like" she sighed.

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella just flopped onto the grass and rolled around like an idiot.

message 7: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac skipped along and sat amoung the flowers smelling every single one of them

message 8: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Following closely behind them, Lucille questioned the sanity of the people she now deemed as her friends.

message 9: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo walked into the meadow taking in the fresh scents of decomposed flowers. He smell of death was lovely in the morning. He proceeded to take a nice lie down in the middle of the field.

message 10: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac ran over to Lucille and grabbed her by the wrist, "c'mon lets go on an adventure!"

message 11: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments "Adventure away!" she exclaimed, figuring that it was better to just go along with it

message 12: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella saw umbra come prancing up through the long grass, every now and then snapping at butterflies and jumping around snapping at blades of grass that touch her tail.

message 13: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac grabbed Mira on her way and dragged them through the flowers, then let go to twirl around.

message 14: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Somewhere in the grass Koshka was stalking through the grass when he spots Umbra. Sneaking up to the other cat, he leaps and crash tackles into her which causes both to tumble through the flowers

message 15: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((love is in the air ))

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((ohhhh))

message 17: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Vortex wrote: "((love is in the air ))"

((Oh shush XD Koshka is forever alone like his master!))

message 18: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((no they shall be wed!!!))

message 19: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((make Umbra enjoy it))

message 20: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Prusha notices some commotion between the other cats but chooses to ignore them and eats the stems of flowers so she can carry the actual flowers as she follows Lilac.

message 21: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments ((I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LEAVE POOR KOSHKA ALONE!! HE JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS GUYS))

message 22: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments "So, where shall we go adventuring?" Lucille asked the two. She enjoyed being outside in the meadow, it was calm and peaceful out there and in turn made her feel relaxed and at home.

message 23: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Well, my brother used to take me adventuring through the forest, but there were always flowers, my brother loved flowers so i'd say we start here." Lilac chimed

message 24: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments 'She has a brother? Interesting...' Nodding to show her agreement with the idea, Lucille began to stroll through the flowers in some random direction

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Well the cats sure know how to have fun." she said laughing as she watched the cats frollicing in the long grass.

message 26: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Turning around so tht she was now walking backwards, she spotted what Mira was talking about and chuckled. "The little rascal..." She murmred as she watched Koskha play in the grass

message 27: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac skipped along behind Lucille

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve was hanging at the back of the group. She was a very outgoing person, but only once you know her. She instead stared at the others running and frolicking ahead as she hung back.

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella saw Eve hanging back and felt bad that she hadnt seen her come "come on Evie. Were going on an adventure. You wanna come?" she said holding out a hand for her.

message 30: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo wondered why these crazy people were running around maniacally.

message 31: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded and took Mirabella's hand, walking along happily beside her, "Are we going to the forest?" she asked, "Maybe I'll see Plum again"

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"maybe" she said with a smile

message 33: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Verdimillious" said Milo, creating a small explosion of green in the sky

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 11, 2013 11:16PM) (new)

"Well. I have a feeling that the sky doesnt normally do that. HELLO! WHO'S THERE" she called out.

message 35: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Deciding whether or whether not to respond Milo suddenly sat up and waved at the direction the noise was coming from. "Hello" he said realising these were probably the maniacs frolicking in the field.

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh. Your Milo arnt you?" she said waving at him.

message 37: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Yes indeed, but who might you be?" Said Milo

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve raised an eyebrow. She had seen this boy around, playing tricks on everyone with his magic while hiding in the shadows. Eve just didn't think it was all that necessary. She just picked up her cat Aurora and started to play with her, spinning her in circles and bobbing her up and down in her arms.

message 39: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 11, 2013 11:48PM) (new)

"Mirabella Nox" she said with a nod of her head and a sweet smile.

message 40: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"so what are you doing in the meadow?"

message 41: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve skipped about happily, "Hey Bella" she almost screeched in excitement, dragging her away from Milo. "Look! There in the trees!" she said pointing to a dark shadowy creature in the trees, "It's Plum!"

message 42: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 12, 2013 02:18AM) (new)

"Oh. How did you see it before me? Its so cute. Make sure you bow again. Dont want an angry Hypogriff on our hands. If Crona was here I would say you poke it with a stick and call it names without being too worried about your safety but im not as spell-happy as she is so be careful!" she said as she watched Eve run over to Plum.

message 43: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded before running over to Plum, bowing and watching as it bowed back. She then ran and hugged the hippogriff snuggling her face into the feathers on it's neck, "Hello again! Did you miss me?!" she grinned.

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Yes I missed you very much you adorable little child." chimed in Mirabella in a deep and raspy voice.

message 45: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve admittedly actually fell for Mirabella's impersonation of the Hippogriff for a minute, looking at the Hippogriff, quite confused. "Hippogriff's cant talk...." she said, quite confuzzled, before spinning and seeing Mirabella in hysterics laughing. "Oh..."

message 46: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh you're so cute! Come give me a hug." she said with her arms wide apart ready to give eve a warm hug.

message 47: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((The hippogriff having lured its prey in decided at that moment to take its prey into the woods where it would feast on her with its friends))

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol btw you never answered me before))

message 49: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments "Don't do it!" Lucille yelled out. "She'll feast upon your soul and make you her undead minion for the rest of eternity!"

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Thats it!" she said and jumped on Lucille "your soul is mine, Lucy!"

« previous 1 3 4 5