Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Care of Magical Creatures

Comments Showing 1-50 of 548 (548 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Outsides the ground near the groundkeepers hut a class called Care of Magical Creatures is held. It is (as the name implies) the study of magical creatures and how to care for them. The teacher for this class is Professor Gilbert Hues who loves to get all students, be careful he is known for bringing some dangerous creatures into class but don't worry if your not in your 3rd year or above, you dont take this class.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil and Luka approached the grounds for the next class, walking along making small talk. Just before the two turned the corner to the grounds for the next class a loud roar was heard, causing Luka and Cecil to jump and both look at each other with horrified faces.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:12AM) (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka looked at Cecil and saw that he was just as horrified. He straightened up before approaching the groundkeeper hut where class would be. As he got closer he saw that the creature the roar had come from was a Chimera.

message 4: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments "oh really, this shit..." cecil muttered looking over at Luka. "Either you have to get in the cage with it or i do"

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 12:28AM) (new)

Professor Hues spotted them both approaching, "Cecil! Luka!" he laughed, "Do either of you two volunteer to tame this beast?!" he cried happily, almost maniacally.

message 6: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I volunteer!" Replied Milo seeming to come out of nowhere.

message 7: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Great!" Professor Hues grinned happily. "All you have to do is hold out this piece of meat for him! But be warned, I haven't fed him in a week and he's extremely hungry!"

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((brb guys, dinner))

message 9: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Ok then" Milo's replied. Proceeding to grab a hunk of meat on the floor and walking over to the creature.

message 10: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil looked on in horror as milo casually walked up to the cage, with the beast eyeing off milo like a toy.

message 11: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments The beast suddenly snapped up the piece of meat as Milo held it up to his face. An expression of delight appearing on the chimeras face.

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:11AM) (new)

The chimera finished the piece of meat and looked back down at the bow infront of him. It then boredly knocked the boy sideways out of the way with his paw.

message 13: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo then gets off the floor where the monster had swatted him, unscathed. He returns back to confront the creature.

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:11AM) (new)

Luka was about to call out to advise him against it but decided not to. Milo was a Slytherin and wouldn't listen to Luka anyway.

The Chimera saw the boy walking back over and roared as loud as it could, the sound echoing throughout the grounds and beyond. It was warning him to stay away.

message 15: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo then bows down to the creature showing him he means no harm and acknowledges his superiority.

message 16: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil was at bursting point, he knew the boy was a slytherin and wouldn't listen to him, but Cecil took in a deep breath and belted out "MILO GET BACK IT DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY"

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:11AM) (new)

The chimera straightened up a bit, still not sure about the boy. He roared again at the boy, taking a step towards him.

message 18: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo opened his arms to show that he was un armed nor that he intended to so. He then walked back to the meat, picked it up and gave it to the creature, staring it in the eye but not with a glare nor a threatening look, but instead with a blank expression

message 19: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments ((le maison gave me permission to reply as the chimera))
The chimera approached forward snarling at the boy baring all its teeth still not convinced from his acts towards the beast.

message 20: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo's then questioned "What should I do now?" directing this question towards the teacher. He still maintained blank eye contact with the creature, watching its movements.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:11AM) (new)

"You don't have to go on taming it if you don't want to" Professor Hues replied calmly. He then turned his attention towards Cecil and Luka "Cecil! How about you? Or what about you Luka?!?!"
The chimera still growling at the boy, began to creep forward one step at a time, as if to tell the boy to stay back"

message 22: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I've just forgotten how to tame a chimera, any advice on how to?" Milo's replied as the stepped back just as the creature stepped forward.

message 23: by Vortex (last edited Dec 06, 2013 01:26AM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Chimera's are part lion, part serpent and part goat. So that means it is as sturdy as a goat, quick as a serpent and as proud as a lion."said Vitali "The only way to tame a lion is to acknowlegde its proudness."

message 24: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "And how exactly do I acknowledge its proudness?" replied Milo

message 25: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Treat it like a king" replied Vitali.

message 26: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments "tell it you know its child is an honour student!" Cecil chirped out in pure sarcasm.

message 27: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:11AM) (new)

Luka grinned at the remark Cecil made before piping up,"Well firstly put your arms by your side instead of having them out. This makes you look bigger than you are and because the Chimera is a proud animal it will see you as a threat or enemy"

message 28: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "That is exactly what he doesn't want" said Vitali "He will see this as a challenge and start fighting him!"

message 29: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments cecil made a face and turned towards vitali "that doesn't even make sense are you a bit special?"

message 30: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I'll try that" said Milo ."My king" ,said Milo as he bowed down to the chimera "please humbly accept my offering of meat" he continued as he held up some meat in front of the beast.

message 31: by Vortex (last edited Dec 06, 2013 01:33AM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "No, its common sense. If you see someone as a threat or enemy won't you start fighting them?" he said

message 32: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo then attempts to make himself seem as small as possible

message 33: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments "usually i just run away" Cecil shrugged and let out a slight chuckle.

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Oh no, I didn't realise that Milo would get attacked if he did that...what a calamity" Luka said sarcastically. he then saw that Milo was actually doing what he said "No don't do that i was being sarcastic!" he called

message 35: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "If you as powerful as the chimera there." said Vitali "You just stomp oon him like a speck of dust."

message 36: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:10AM) (new)

The chimera saw the boy shrink in size and raced forward a few steps, roaring loudly. He stood tall and the snake part of his tail hissed, looking as if it was about to strike. If the boy made a move then the chimera would attack.

message 37: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "An interesting creature isn't he." said Vitali." Anyone who is big is a threat, anyone who is small is worthless. What a dilemma."

message 38: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments The boy calmly sat there staring at the wonderful beast. Expressing his awe and wonder

message 39: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil stood there wondering 'we all have wands why doesn't one of us use a spell?' his train of thought was interrupted by the clouds...man outdoor classes were nice.

message 40: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "You can't use magic on a chimera."cried Vitali "They see it as a form of attacking. So they will target you!"

message 41: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Making no movements, Milo replied " What would be the point of taming, if people used their wand? This is how you truly get in touch with a creature"

message 42: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Let see."muttered Vitali as he looked through his bookd."The only way to tame a chimera is to acknowledges his proudness...by doing him a favour!" Vitali shouted.

message 43: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "So how did you obtain a chimera?" asked Milo "I heard they were quite rare"

message 44: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments "SCRATCH HIS BELLY"

message 45: by Mr_awesome (last edited Dec 06, 2013 01:48AM) (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Oh chimera" said Milo " What may I, your humble tamer, do for you?"

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka crept up behind the creature and unlocked it's ankle from where it was chained up.
The creature turned and saw Luka, seeing that he was freeing it. It let it's guard down, bowing it's head in gratitude before running off into the forest.

message 47: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "That is a favour. Great job Luka!" said Vitali

message 48: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:10AM) (new)

The Professor looked up from where he was sitting, "Well, that's not quite what I was expecting but well done, ten points to Gryffindor" he smiled, "Now where will I find myself another Chimera"

message 49: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Aren't chimeras meant to be bloodthirsty?" Asked Milo as the chimera began to turn back towards them

message 50: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Yes, but they are terrortorial. So the hate trespassers, but will respect other peoples properties."said Vitali

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11