Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Transfiguration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Transfiguration is the art of changing the form or appearance of an obeject. This complicated subject is taught by Professor Xinoh Luim; an energetic young man who loves to bring exitement into classes.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka arrived at the classroom, he walked inside and found a seat. There were only 3 other people in the classroom and the professor hadn't arrived yet. Luka unpacked his things on the desk.

message 3: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I seemed to have made it here alive" Milo said checking himself as he walked inside, taking a seat next to one across from Luka.

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stalked into the room after Milo, muttering various profanities under her breath. Glaring at both Luka and Milo she sat down on the other side of Luka and took her books out.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked up from his book to see Crona glaring at him, "Woah, did I do something to annoy you that I'm not aware of?" he asked, "What's wrong?"

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Argh just stupid children who don't know their place." Crona said dissaprovingly, "As if they can even think about catching me off guard." She swore again under her breath.

message 7: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo continues unpacking, Kuro on the desk watching him.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka laughed slightly, "I bet you put whoever that kid was in their place" he said, "Probably by using some spell or something and being very intimidating. Am I right?" he guessed. "They will probably think twice before they cross paths with you again"

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah. He's currently hanging on the ceiling by his tongue. You like that spell right?" Crona looked over at Luka smirking evilly.
Professor Luim walked into the classroom and gave the class a great smile as he waved his wand. A large covered cage appeared out of nowhere, a strange squaking sound came from the cage. "So class today we shall be transforming Guinea Fowls into Guinea Pigs! Everyone grab a fowl and begin, the spell's on the board!" He happily shouted out as he whiped off the covering to reveal a cage full of birds. On the board a spell appeared 'volatilibus est guinea'.

message 10: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Alright then," said Milo readying his wand. He headed over to grab a fowl and then performing the spell."Volatilibus est guinea" with the flick of his wand he changed the bird into a guinea pig.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stood up saying, "Accio fowl.". Catching the summoned bird she pointed her wand towards it saying, "Volatilibus est guinea." The bird turned into a guinea pig but, it's colours were off, still as strangely coloured as the bird and when it opened it's mouth as to squeak it squaked instead. "Damn."

message 12: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Although there were no problems with the transfiguration it seemed to have, developed wings! The small guinea pig began swiftly flying throughout the classroom.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh, wow. Now that's impressive." Crona laughed as she said it and attempted to tranfigurate her guinea fowl into the guinea pig. And she failed miserably. The fowl somehow had the face of the guinea pig but the rest was still bird like. Crona sighed, transfiguration definately wasn't her strongest point.

message 14: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "No wait a second Kuro!" said Milo as the cat jumped through the air snatching up the flying guinea pig in his mouth. "Well at least you got a nice meal out of it, Kuro" sighed Milo as the cat began eating his freshly caught prey.

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked across at the cat who was eating the thing alive, "You sure that's safe for the cat to even eat?" She asked Milo.

message 16: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well it's fresh I guess? Freshly changed into a guinea pig" said Milo "It looks like I'll have to clean up the blood though"

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hm, tergoe." Crona said, siphoning the blood off the table and where ever else it was. But she suddenly stood up straight.
"Miss Rouva, Mr Akuma. Please no cats in the classroom." Professor Luim said with a smile, "I am slightly allergic, so please keep it away."
"Realy, you should know not to even let a cat into any classroom, it's against the rules. No pets in any classroom." Crona said with a smile to Milo.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka attempted the transfiguration but the guinea pig ended up with a beak and talons.

message 19: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Oh right, no pets" responded Milo. "Go find some birds to play with Kuro" said Milo. Off the cat trotted out of the classroom.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Kuro huh." Crona said as she stared at the cat's back as it pawed it's way out of the classroom. "Cute." She gave Milo a small sweet smile.

message 21: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo acknowledge's Cronas smile with one of his own. This instantly warms up the cold classroom.

message 22: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka had been reading his textbook the whole time, only looking up when he heard the sound of a winged guinea pig being eaten alive by a cat. He had finished his transfiguration a while ago and the guinea pig had just been wandering about the desk aimlessly ever since. he looked up from his book to see Crona and Milo giving each other smiles. He grinned and elbowed Crona lightly, "Awwww" he cooed just loud enough for her to hear.

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What do you want?" Crona turned around and threatened him with her wand. "To puke slugs again?"

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka gave an innocent look, raising his hands in surrender, "What did I do?!" he asked innocently.

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 10:52PM) (new)

"Well I wonder. I think I'll let you ponder on that." Crona said as she grabbed her guinea fowl and tried to transfigure it again. "Volatilibus est guinea!" She detirminly said loudly. And with a great burst of smoke the fowl's body became like a guinea pig but it's head, wings, legs and tail was still there. With a dissatisfying squak the thing flew at Luka pecking at his face. Crona stood by with a smile slowly growing on her face and felt some small giggles come upon her.

message 26: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Meanwhile Milo grabbed another fowl and attempted again. This time he removed his gloves and with a swift motion of his wand he said "Volatilibus est guinea". A perfect transmutation this time. He fowl seemed to enjoy being this small furry creature.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah. I can't do this." Crona said with a sigh as she plucked the thing off of Luka's bleeding face, "Argh he can do it perfectly." She said as she glanced over at Milo. Pulling a lollipop from her sleeve she unwrapped it and put it into her mouth, "Fine. Let's try again. Volatilibus est guinea!" And the fowl turned into a guinea pig. "Yes! I did it!" Crona gave a wide smile and petted the small furry animal.

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 11:18PM) (new)

Luka wiped away the blood from his face "Congrats" he said flatly. He looked around and couldn't see where the guinea pig he transfigured earlier was. He then spotted it in the beak of one of the other fowls from another desk. "Well, I didn't know they ate guinea pigs" he said bewildered, "but oh well I guess"

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah, I fixed it!" Crona said defiantly.
((read my post above derp))

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((oohp I forgot to refresh XD))

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((fix it))

message 32: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I did.))

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((sweet good job ;) ))
"How is a bird eating a guinea pig?" Crona asked confused, "It should be physically impossible considering it's diet and everything," Crona continued to question how a bird could eat an animal like a guinea pig using long scientific words.

message 34: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "That might be one the affects of transfiguration perhaps?" Milo said "Transfiguring the bird kept it the same but made it carnivorous?"

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka meanwhile just got another fowl to transfigure into a guinea pig. This time getting it straight away. The little guinea pig seemed content and started trotting around the desk happily. Luka watched it and smiled as it just kept walking in circles.

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hmm but it should be physically impossible for a bird to consume a small marsupial animal like that, plus it's digestive system cannot take meat." Crona said impassivly.
"Ok so class! You've all done a fairly good job! I want you all to do some practise though, got it?" Professor Luim shouted out. GONG GONG, the bell for the end of class echoed through the grounds, "Ok see you all next class!" He shouted through the clamour of the class.
"So dinner then." Crona said, deciding to leave the strange birds alone as she stood up and gathered her books.

message 37: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well off to dinner I guess" Milo said as he rapidly yet neatly collected up his belongings. Then he swiftly zoomed out the corridor, Kuro prancing behind him.

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka followed Milo out the door, after collecting his books and things. His cat (the creatively named) Cookie had been asleep on his lap the whole lesson and Luka had forgotten about him, standing up almost knocking the cat off in the process. Instead Cookie climbed up onto Luka's shoulder and sat there as Luka headed off to the great hall to get dinner.

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed the boy's out to the Great Hall.

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka entered the room and sat down at a table near to the middle of the room. He pulled out his books and waited for the professor to arrive.

((Such a creative reply huh?))

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella sat down next to Luka and played with a mouse running around her desk.

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

The Professor entered the room and made his way to the front, "I would like you all to get out your completed homework on Cross-Species Switches that I set. I assume you all have it completed."

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella raised her hand. "um. professor. I was... away last lesson"

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"And you didn't ask anybody about homework?" he questioned, "That's you responsibility. I'll let you off this time Mirabella"

message 45: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Ah professor. I may have already done my own research on this topic."

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((We should have something happen because this is boring XD))

"Ah I see" The professor smiled before going back to writing on the board. "Today we will be learning about Animaguses. Can anyone tell me, what is an Animagus?"

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella raised her hand.

message 48: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Yes Mirabella?" The professor asked, looking over to her.

message 49: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"An Animagi is a witch or wizard that can turn into a creature based on their personality. It is a long hard prosses, I've heard to become one and there are only several animagi alive today. All animagi have to enlist themselves with the ministry of magic if they wish to become one and tell them their identification mark which is something that is specific to the said witch or wizard."

message 50: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Correct" The Professor smiled, "That's quite an extensive knowledge you have on them"

« previous 1 3 4