New to New Adult discussion

One Book A Month > December Book of the Month Nominations

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Rohr (wybearpress) | 117 comments Mod
Okay team, . . . what books would you like to nominate for December?
Remember, the popular vote wins!
Should we try for a theme?
Something cold and dark, or full of holiday cheer?

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (charlie___tango) | 4 comments Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) by K.A. Linde is out 12/10

message 3: by Toni (new)

Toni Ooh, Avoiding Temptation sounds good to me!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Williams (rucifey) | 67 comments The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1) by Heidi McLaughlin Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

Avoiding Temptation is #3 in the series, how about #1 Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde ?

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy  (amybosica) Avoiding Commitment sounds good to me. Or maybe One Tiny Lie by K A Tucker

message 6: by Danielle (new)

I'm getting inspired . . . can't wait to find out the poll's results!

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd sounds good, also Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie and The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1) by J. Sterling

message 8: by Toni (new)

Toni Jenny's recs look good with Addicted to You or Game for Change. I read the Avoiding seriies ecxept for Avoiding Temptation. But its the 3rd book in series. I cant read KA Tuckers 2nd book, cause i havent read Ten Tiny Breaths. So.... I think Jenny might be onto something since the books she named are all firsts in their series. Just a thought.

message 9: by Toni (new)

Toni Sorry i meant the Perfect Game, not game for change. Not evn sure thats a book. Hahaha. Brain not workin properly.

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Toni wrote: "Jenny's recs look good with Addicted to You or Game for Change. I read the Avoiding seriies ecxept for Avoiding Temptation. But its the 3rd book in series. I cant read KA Tuckers 2nd book, cause i ..."

You make a great point! I agree.

message 11: by Danielle (last edited Dec 01, 2013 12:47PM) (new)

Someone, will have to make the final call. Waiting on that wild card to vote for our December book : Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) by K.A. Linde or Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde or Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd or The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1) by J. Sterling or addicted to you. I have no clue what our group book will end up being this month, but the votes were class act. Thank you for your contributions nominators! Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie

message 12: by CherryRed’s Reads (last edited Dec 01, 2013 01:01PM) (new)

CherryRed’s Reads (cherryredsreads) | 3 comments Addicted to You!

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (charlie___tango) | 4 comments Avoiding Temptation!

CherryRed’s Reads (cherryredsreads) | 3 comments Danielle wrote: "Someone, will have to make the final call. Waiting on that wild card to vote for our December book : Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) by K.A. Linde or Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde or [bookcov..."

Addicted To You :)

message 15: by JMV (new)

JMV (dboys) | 3 comments Michelle wrote: "Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) by K.A. Linde is out 12/10"

I'm with you....

message 16: by Suzzie (new)

Suzzie (suzzietn) | 2 comments I like the sound of this Addicted book series!

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I vote for Addicted to You. :)

message 18: by Bookworm101 (new)

Bookworm101 | 1 comments I vote... Avoiding Commitment!!!

message 19: by Heather (last edited Dec 01, 2013 06:17PM) (new)

Heather Williams (rucifey) | 67 comments I vote Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde or Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd

message 20: by Dijya (new)

Dijya  (dijya) | 1 comments Addicted to You..:)

message 21: by Danielle (new)

Lauren wrote: "Addicted to You!"

Thank You Lauren! You are our ultimate and final vote.
I can't wait to get started reading : Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie

message 22: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Yay, me too!!