Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Charms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 279 (279 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:40PM) (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Charms; the class for learning helpful little spells that can help with every-day tasks. The class is taught by the alcoholic professer; charming Professor Felix Thorn
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ walked into the classroom and saw most of her class already arranged there on their seats. She also saw Professor Thorn sitting seductivly on his desk with a bottle of mead in his hand. She knew lesson wasn't going to start yet, Lili told her that the Professor had to flirt with 3 students and finish one bottle of some sort of alcohol before he would start a lesson.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve was sitting at the front of the class by herself. She was reading (well pretending to read so she didn't look as lonely) through her textbook.

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ quietly sneaked up behind her fellow Hufflepuff friend Eve, "Eve!" She whispered quietly into her ear and blowing down her neck.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve shrieked and jumped out of her seat. She shrieked so loud it caused the whole class to stop chatting momentarily. She turned around to see Equ. "Equ" she whined "Don't do that, you scared me to death!" she exclaimed.

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hahaha! You're so funny Eve!" Equ doubled up with laughter.

"You know my dear, you look so much beautiful when you have a smile on you're face." Professor Thorn came up to Equ and put his hand underneath her chin, raising her face so that they looked at each other eye-to-eye.

message 7: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked at Equ and sniggered "Ooh Equ!" she whispered just loud enough for Equ to hear.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Why thanks professor!" Equ happily replied back and whispered back to Eve, "The first flirt." And winked her eye. The professor walked off to flirt with some of the other students.

message 9: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve laughed, "All the boys will be throwing themselves at you Equ" she laughed, winking.

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"You think? Lili wouldn't like that!" Equ laughed.

"Ok now class." Professor Thorn had finished with his pre-lesson ritual, "Today we shall be practicing the levitating charm. Whilst swinging and flicking our wands we need to say the words, Wingardium Leviosa! Please practice with the feathers in front of you." And with a swish of his wand feathers appeared infront of them all, "Begin!" He shouted aloud.

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked at the feather placed in front of her and concentrated, flicking her wand and then pointing at it. "Wingardium Leviosa" she said at first, a little too softly before repeating it again, "Wingardium Leviosa!" she said firmly, hoping for the best. Still nothing. She concentrated hard, "Wingardium Leviosa" she said finally. The feather rose and started to levitate upwards, this ofcourse was extremely exciting for Eve. "I did it!" she yelled excitedly.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Good job!" Equ cried out when she finished her charm, she made the feather above her head float around in dizzying circles.

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked at Equ slightly discouraged, "You're really good at magic huh?" she said, "I wish I was that good...but I can barely lift a feather off a table" she pouted. She had not had much practise at all with magic seeing as her mother was muggle, and most times she had practised, she had failed.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What! No! That was really good! I remember papa telling me about how he did horribly in charms, so its ok! And anyway I've had more expreience around magic and um well! Argh! I'm so sorry I'm making you feel worse! Why don't we practise together in the afternoon sometime? I'll get Lili to help us! Yup! That'll do!" Equ exclaimed and whenshe was finished she took a deep breath.

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled, "Yeah that would be great Equ!" She exclaimed happily before turning back to the feather. "Wingardium Leviosa!" She said making the feather rise before aiming her wand to make the feather float around the room.

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yay! Sweet! Wingardium Leviosa!" Equ then happily said aloud and aimed her wand at Professor Thorn's hat, knocking it off his head with a laugh.

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked over to where Professor Thorn was sitting looking confused about the whereabouts of his hat until he spotted Equ. "Good work Equ!" he laughed before retrieving from his hat.

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Thank you professor!" Equ said gleefully as she winked at Eve.
"You know Equ, I am sure that when you grow up you shall be an even beautifuller witch who is amazing at charms, as well as charming men." Professor Thorn walked over seductivly and winked at her.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve laughed and whispered to Equ "Someone's got an admirer" she grinned.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ just laughed, "I think he's a bit too old for me Eve!" She giggled and said," Wingardium Leviosa!" Making the feather fly around Eve's head in circles.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve giggled, trying to catch the feather with her hands. "Crona would never let him near you anyway." she smiled, "You and Crona are really close aren't you?"

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hehe yeah me and big sis are really close! She would probably kill the professor if anything did end up happening. Teehee me and Lili have been together since I was born!" Equ said happily.

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve sighed, "You're really lucky you have a big sister. I don't have any siblings".

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah. Big sis means the world to me! She's so amazing and always looks out for me! Even though she acts really mean to everyone she actually is super duper nice! And she is just... well... I love her." Equ said with a smile on her face, "But it's ok that you don't have a big sis! I think that it's sometimes really nice to be left by yourself... not that I've ever felt that way but... it's still all ok!" Equ said, only confusing herself even more.

message 25: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Yeah it's nice to be alone sometimes....not all the time" Eve said sighing with a smile. "Anyway, Wingardium Leviosa!" she said, aiming her wand at Equ's face, causing the feather to blow into Equ's face.

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Coughing and giggling Equ firmly said, "Wingardium Leviosa!" Taking control of Eves feather she flew the prick of the feather into her face, gently scratching her cheek, "Got you!" She happily cried out.

message 27: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((screw it im just going to use Daisy!))
Daisy flicked her hair off her face and scowled accross the room at the two girls giggling in the front row. Getting her quill out she quickly scrawled a message that said "keep your voices down or ill make you regret it!" then she whispered "Wingardium Leviosa." and watched as the peice of paper floated over to their table.

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ stared at the floating piece of parchment that was in front of her. She grabbed it and read the message written on it. Glancing around she saw a girl with light brown hair glaring at them. Making up her mind she jumped up and walked over to her desk. Standing infront of her desk she recalled the girls name, "Heya Daisy! Whats up?" She said happily.

message 29: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked up at Daisy from where she sat, too shy to walk over as she didn't think Daisy was very friendly. Instead she lazily made her feather float around the room, spinning and whirling through the air.

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ looked back at Eve who was just sitting there making her feather lazily float around the room, she called out, "Come over here Eve! I won't let her bite you!" She smiled.

message 31: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve turned around and then smiled shyly before walking over to where Equ was standing, but standing behind her hiding.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Teehee, you're so cute Eve! Anyway, Daisy. Whats up?" Equ widely smiled at them both.

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"You're being frightfully loud. I feel as if its distracting my learning. You better watch out else you will find a rather unpleasnt hex upon you." she then proceded to look at her nails completly ignoring the girls.

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Aww now... We're only doing our work! And that is unlike you Daisy, you're checking your nails out instead of practicing!" Equ said as she pointed her want at Daisy's feather which was still in front of her, "Wingardium Leviosa!" She exclaimed and walked back to her desk, levitating the feather in front of her as she walked away.

message 35: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 01, 2013 09:47PM) (new)

Jumping to her feat, Daisy stomped her way over to Equ and snached her feather out of the air then fixed her with a cold hard glare that practically radiated the "GO AWAY!" vibe like a tsunami.

message 36: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve cowered as Daisy stormed after them. Eve had been known as a crybaby for her whole life and that wasn't stopping her almost bursting into tears as Daisy came almost running at them. She cowered as Daisy glared at them and sunk down into her chair.

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Teehee! What's with that face Daisy?" Equ cheerfully asked, "I was after all just doing my work, you know, like we're supposed to!" Equ giggled as she spoke, glancing across to Eve.

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked at Equ with a scared expression. She sat silently in her chair and sunk even further down as Equ talked.

message 39: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 01, 2013 10:06PM) (new)

Daisy gave Eve a concerned look "Is she like this all the time." the sat down next to her and rested her hand on her arm. "You dont have to be friends with her if you dont want to. She cant boss you around."

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((I think you have some things mixed up ;) ))

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((i edited))

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((good then ;) ))
"Aww, don't talk like I'm not here! It's mean! I don't thing that Professor Thorn would like it if you were bullying me, you don't want that kind of reputation do you? And I don't think big sis would like it either." Equ said with a concerned look on her face.

message 43: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked between the two of them, "Heh, why can't we all be friends? One big happy family" she said smiling weakly.

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 01, 2013 10:16PM) (new)

"Because Equ is taking advantage of you. We cant have that happen." she said, still ignoring Equ

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hey! Don't ignore me! I will call the teacher!" Equ exclaimed.

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve frowned, "I don't think that's right" she said slightly sad, "Equ's not taking advantage of me" she frowned, "Equ's my friend"

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Daisy glared at Equ again then looked back at Eve. "come on eve. just tell the truth. I wont get Equ in trouble. I just want to help you."

message 48: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve shook her head, "No that's mean. Equ's my friend!" she said, wrapping an arm around Equ's shoulder, hugging her.

message 49: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Daisy just narrowd her eyes at Equ then sat back down at her seat mumbling "this isnt over Equ. i know your secerets now."

message 50: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked at Equ, "Why would she say something like that?" She questioned.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6