Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Astronomy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Astronomy classes are taken at night and are taught by the handsome teacher Professor Maxwell Villion who not only looks through telescopes but keeps a watchful eye on his mirror instead of teaching the class watching the heavens.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked into the classroom and looked around. Looking at the few students who were just milling around she realized that the lesson was a double class with her year and the 6th years. She sighed and walked over to one side of the classroom, a small smile growing on her face at the thought of star-gazing.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona felt eyes bore into her back and turned to the girl who was watching her. As the older girl came into focus she smirked at her and turned away.

Professor Villion waltzed into the classroom and looked around, "Well hello there class~! Be glad to see my face my pretties!" He smiled and checked his hairstyle in one of the mirrors around the room, "Now. As you have probably noticed we're having a double lesson! So! You older one's are gonna have to look at the skies and label every known constellation in our skies, with a diagram of the constellation and description! And you youngsters can gaze at the sky and do the same, only with moons!" He clapped his hands and looked around at the classroom, "And I assume you all understand this task?"

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked over to the balcony and took out her telescope as well. With a smile on her face she started to quickly write down the information, even without looking at the moons themselves, trying to get it over quickly so she could spend the rest of the classtime just looking at the stars.

message 5: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia walked towards the balcony and positioned herself before a telescope. She stared at the moons and noted a few things but after a while she just gazed at the constellations .

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka had accidentally walked in just after the professor had finished explaining. Fortunately Professor Villion hadn't noticed his slight tardiness, but that also meant he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing. He spotted Crona across the room at the balcony and decided to approach her. "Hey Crona, what are we supposed to be doing?" He asked politely with a smile, "I was a tad late"

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"I noticed." Crona replied and turned to Luka. She gave a smile saying, "We need to find, draw and describe every moon in our sky." She excitedly finished and turned back to her piece of parchment to finish the rest of her work.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka nodded, "Right, thankyou" he smiled before pulling out a telescope and examining the skies. It was an amazingly clear night which meant that thousands of constellations were visible, unlike the skies in the major city, the sky above them had little light pollution which made Astronomy a lot easier. Luka wrote down the information about the moons and finished within a couple of minutes. Then, on the edge of his page he began to map out all the zodiac constellations he could see.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled as she levitated her page back to the professor and turned back to her telescope where she eagerly looked up at the sky. Looking out she found all of the constellations that she and her family were named after.

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Crud. Are you leaving the conversation starting to me? Oookays then :) ))

Crona leaned back from looking through the telescope and realised that she wanted a different lens to look through. She turned around and glanced around the classroom. She found it by one older girl who was lazily reading a book and walked over to her, "Excuse me," she begun to say, "May I please have that lens by your side?"

((Btw I'm not even sure if its called a lens but you know ;) it's close enough ))

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Thank you" Crona said as she took the lens, "And no, I won't be needing anything else." She turned to leave but looked back at the girl, "Might I ask why you aren't at your telescope?"

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona's eye thinned as she heard the girls opinion, "I see. Then have a good day." She said coldly and stiffly bowed her head before walking away to her telescope.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah sorry... Crona's a hard nut to crack... And is what everyone else calls a 'bitch' ;) ))

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Sure, sure, sorry the class went for so long. I was thinking about ending it but just though 'nah someone'll post something!' Buuuut it didn't happen :( ))

Professor Villion spent the class time walking around and helping but when the bell went he wasn't surprised at all, seeing as he memorised the times and knew exactly when he'd be rid of the bratty students- in his opinion of course. He clapped his hands, "All right kiddo's! Time to get outta here and to your common rooms!" He shouted out.

Crona pouted a little when the bell rung but quickly composed herself and packed her stuff up. She turned to Luka saying, "Lets go." And left the classroom.

message 15: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi slunk into the classroom and held a finger to Marshall's mouth, indicating to keep quiet. Maybe the professor wouldn't notice their tardiness? He tiptoed over to his desk and sunk into a seat.

message 16: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi nearly shrieked and wacked her across the arm. "You gave me a heart attack! I'm trying to be quiet and look trustworthy, don't mess it up with your sneaky looks."

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall looked across his shoulder at Emily, the annoyed face he had as he walked up the tower still on his face, "Hello." He greeted her and turned around, pulling out his stuff so he could catch up on the notes.

message 18: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Unpacking his things, he snuck quick, nervous glances at Marshall, unsure why he looked annoyed. He was sure he hadn't done anything, but he still didn't like not knowing the cause of something that annoyed Marshall. Haruhi shrugged. He probably just didn't like waking up early.

"So Emily, how's everything with you? And by that, I'm ofcourse talking about that boy," He started taking notes. "whatever his name was."

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall ignored the two's chatter and sat down next to Haruhi. He dipped his quill in a jar of ink and quickly, by looking over the shoulders of the people in front of him, started to write down the notes he missed.

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "Ooh, kissing already, are we?" He tsked, but then laughed. "Not that I can talk, can I, eh Marshall?" He gave him a sly grin and waggled his eyebrows. "I doubt Riley's any better than Marshall."

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall looked down at Haruhi and softened his cold eyes as he looked at him, "I would like to think I'm a good kisser." He said with a devilish smirk.

message 22: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I'm just read this and I'm laughing XD btw alice should I post Riley hear or the hm office?))

message 23: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi swatted him lightly. "Always so cocky, I can never give you a compliment. I'm just as bad, but still." He fiddled with a loose thread. "We should go swimming soon, I'll get to try out that new swimsuit."

message 24: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He shook his head. "I made it!" he said proudly. "Except it's kind of ugly and I'm scared it'll fall apart the moment I start swimming."

message 25: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi turned a little red. "Shut up you'll give him ideas!" He turned to Marshall. "I'm sorry, I am no mermaid and as of such I should not be naked in the water. I'd probably die."

message 26: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "You're welcome." Haruhi glanced out the window and sighed. "Usually I don't mind this class, but right now the proffessor is so boring." He caught himself and sat up. "Would you listen to me! I've never complained like this before, you people are bad influences!"

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall, who had turned back to write his notes, glanced at Haruhi, his stare cold, "Are you trying to say that I'm a bad influence on your school work?" He said in an annoyed and dark voice, his mind thinking back to all the times he'd had to remind Haruhi countlessly about homework or studying.

message 28: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments His eyes widened. He felt many arguments and defenses rise, but he quipped an apology and nodded at Emily. "What she said."

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Good then." Marshall smugly replied as he turned back to the teacher, "What would you do if I said that I won't let you copy my notes for today's lesson? Seeing as you're not too worried about writing them down."

message 30: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "I have been." he growled out. "Do you really want to have another go at me about my school work? Because I will fight you, I really will." He returned to copying down the notes and glanced at Emily's drawing. "I'd say that its creepy to draw someone without asking, but I think I can let it slide. Sir does look pretty, er... drawable, let's go with that. Lot's of fun to draw."

message 31: by Peter (last edited Aug 12, 2014 04:27AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi kept his head so low that it almost hit the table. "I'm not looking at his butt! I will niether agree nor disagree, but still," he nudged her. "if I was older and single, yes."

((we must agree, what actor should the proffessor look like?))

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Ash walked in with Kida and

message 33: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((Aw cool I finally get to rp with you! I haven't been able to yet :D))

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

... sat down next to the others taking out her book and quill. (( Sorry I don't know how that happened))

message 35: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((hahaha yay!))

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall stiffened up as he heard what Emily and Hauhi were talking about. He leaned over to Haruhi and, quite close to his ear, whispered, "Think anything too dirty about that teacher and I'll be cleaning you up." He huskily whispered and blew lightly against Haruhi's ear.

message 37: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((*googles* AGREED))

"I think the shoulder's need to be a little broader, and his face sexier." Haruhi's critique sounded emotionless, but it was just ridiculous considering what he was talking about. He was glad the teacher was far away.

message 38: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((*reads alice's comment* OH MY GOD allow me to edit))

Haruhi gasped a little and shoved Marshall away. "Oh my gosh, don't say such perverted things, I can't even breathe now." He fanned his face. He sometimes forgot Marshall's need to asert himself. A smile almost broke out. Now, there was no way he could manipulate that.

message 39: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He cleared his throat. "Yeah, he should shave. I don't do beards. He's got quite a nice... everything else, though." He tugged at Marshall's hair playfully. "But he's no cuter than you, okay you big baby?"

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall leaned back and smirked, happy with his actions, "Aw do I need to give you mouth to mouth?" He winked at Haruhi.

Kida slinked into the classroom, attempting to be sneaky. He creeped up behind Ash and whispered right behind her, "I am a ninja of the night~"

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"So what are you boys talking about?" she asked, leaning over to Marshall and Haruhi, a sly smile on her face.

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((I don't know who your reacting to XD ))

message 43: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((Aw Kida's so cute))

He pecked him quickly. "Maybe. But not now, you should be doing your work!" He shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, and you were just lecturing me a moment ago."

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Ash shrieked, something completely out of character for her, as Kida crept up behind her. "Really?" she asked him.

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Of course, of course Haru." Marshall gave a triumphant smile as he bent back down to right his notes.

"Heh, you doing good there Ash?" He snickered as he sat next to her.

message 46: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure in a few years you'll be a suitable age and you can do whatever with the teacher. But you must promise to tell me everything."

message 47: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Riley entered the classroom and looked at the students. His eyes stopped at Emily and noticed the group of students she was with. He scoffed and sat down two tables away from them.

message 48: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi glanced up at the boy as he came in. His lips tightened and he held back a sigh. It wasn't good to judge, but he got an off feeling from Riley. Still, he should try to make friends, for Emily's sake. He waved at him. "Hello, why don't you come sit closer?"

message 49: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Riley looked at the student and noticed he was waving at him. He locked eyes with him and said blankly. "No."

message 50: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "Oh, fine, if that's what you want." He turned away, miffed. How rude, why would Emily like this guy?

« previous 1 3