Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Divination

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:53PM) (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Divination a class for finding the unknown, it is harder for those who do not have the 'Eye' and really is a snore for those. But do not fear the one who teaches this misty filled lesson full of tea leaves, dream diaries, palm reading and of course looking into the crystal ball is the vicious french professor; Professor Lilian Aaunuette but only from 3rd year onwards can you do this class.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Oh interesting" said Milo as he entered the room "Certainly changed up the decor in here". He sat down near the front row.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka climbed the winding staircase to the class and entered the room, sitting down at one of the tables.

message 4: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali entered the room and sat down at one of the tables.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka sighed, he wasn't exactly a fan of this class. he had tried to do well in it before but it was hopeless, the professor said he was lacking "the eye" or something. He stared off into space as people continued to arrive.

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona sat down onto one of the chairs near the others she knew and took her books out. She softly smiled at the thought that they might be working on tea leaves this lesson, and that means tea.
"Class!" Professor Aaunuette called out as she walked out from behind the large draping curtains that curtained off her small office from the classroom, "Today ze eye told me zat we should be vorking on palm reading!" She shouted out in her heavy french accent, "So can anyone tell me vat the four major lines in ze palm?"

message 7: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Sounds like a german accent to me))
"The life line is one." called out Vitali.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((eeeeh? whoops.... how do you write a french accent????? crap!!! should i turn her into a german than?))
"Yes! That iz one!" Professor Aaunuette walked across the room. "Can anybody tell me anozzer?"
"Yes ma'am." Crona spoke up, "There is also the heart line, the head line and the fate line."

message 9: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Wait what about the cookie line?" Asked Milo

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka sank in his chair slightly, not knowing any of the answers, and watching as the others got them so easily.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"A cookie line?" The professor asked. "What on earth vould zat do?!" She walked up in front of Milo. "Mr Akuma. Please walk up with me to ze front of ze classroom." She tapped her wand fiercly on the table and stalked up to the front of the classroom.

message 12: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo stood up silently and walked to the front of the classroom, standing next to the mistress.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((the mistress???? god that doesn't sound weird at all))
"Now give me your hand." The professor ordered, and without waiting for him to offer his hand she roughly grabbed it and held it in front of the class. "Now these are the lines. The life line. The heart line. The head line. The fate line." She pointed out the lines with her wand on Milo's hand.

message 14: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Interesting," said Milo "Though you did mention that these are the 4 major lines, leading me to assume that there might be more less important lines?"

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well yes. There are." The professor said with a soft smile which fiercly dissapeared into a harsh face, "There is the fame, marrige, money, health and the travel lines." She said, jabbing Milo hardly with the tip of her wand as she pointed them too out. "Now go sit down." She pushed Milo away from her, "I want you all to partner up and to read each others palms. Go!" She shouted and continued to walk around to the pairs and correcting their technique.
Crona smiled at Milo and asked, "Partners then?"
((ahh I realised that the teacher was going on too much so yeah... sorry!))

message 16: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Alright then, partners it is then" said Milo siting himself down.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Give me your hand." Crona ordered, holding her own out to recieve his hand.

message 18: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((what happened to the german accent XD ))
Vitali called out "Milo wanna be partners?"

message 19: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((XD there is an ad about palm reading on my browser. Is that ironic or what? XD ))

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((hahaha totally ironic, must be the magical 'eye' ;) and yeah the accent failed miserably so deal.))
Crona looked across at Vitali who asked Milo to be partners with him, "Milo would you please hurry up." She said back to Milo, "If you're just going to daze off like an idiot I'll just leave." But Milo didn't really do anything so Crona took hold of his hand and brought it up close to her face. Beginning to study his palm she sighed, he had rather interesting lines.

message 21: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Sorry Vitali might wanna ask Luka))

"Alright then," Milo said extending his hand "Let's see if this actually works"

message 22: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "OK then, Luka how about you?" Vitali said calling out to Luka.

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 23, 2013 01:19AM) (new)

"You're lines show interesting things." Crona simply stated, still looking at the long thin and capable hands with a sort of admiring look on her face.
((yup just guessing that this is what his hands look like, sorry >.<))

message 24: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Yeah sure I guess?))

"Do they show anything of interest?" Said Milo "Perhaps they can tell us of an exciting future to unfold?"

message 25: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka nodded, "Yeah sure" he replied to Vitali, walking over. "I'm horrible at this subject though, so any thing I do is probably completely inaccurate" he said.

message 26: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Tacos !!))

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((tacos?))
"Yes interesting things. A broken heart line, emotional trauma. A deep long head line, you think clearly and are focused. A break in the life line as well as circles, there has or will be a sudden change in your life as well as you'll be injured or hospitalised." Crona looked up at Milo and smirked before looking at them again, "And the fate line. It begins at the base of the life line. You are an individual." Crona clearly stated before looking back up at Milo.
((Argh!!!! I think that was a tad too long >.< sorry! I just was looking at stuff and well it just popped at me and yeahs....... sorry!!))

message 28: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Wow, you must really love this subject" said Milo "I mean you got all that from just a look at my hand, you seem to be quite Adept at this" Milo smiled looking at his hand as if it told his future.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Not really. It's just looking at a hand." Crona smiled and turned around so she was behind him. Holding his hand so they could both see it she pointed at his head line, "See the line, you can tell that its long and deep just by looking at it." She outlined the line one his palm.

message 30: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Long and deep you say?))

"Still, to be able to do it without even the slightest hesitation, you must be quite the expert" said Milo "Does it come naturally to you?"

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yes, yes quite so ;) ))
"I had to study all of this stuff before I came here. No problem." Crona grinned, "Though I realise that it may be hard for idiot's like you." She flicked Milo on the forehead as she walked back around to sit in front of him.

message 32: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well I don't think I've tried it yet, how would I go about giving it a shot?" Asked Milo

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona held out her hand. "Take it and look at the lines. What do they tell you?"

message 34: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Should someone go all trance mode?))

"Oh well let me just take a look" said Milo, "Oh wow, very interesting. It seems that you have a very long lifespan, hmm but what is this?" Milo said with Interest "It seems that you may develop emotional trauma, and that you may suddenly experience some form of sudden change in the way you live. Although you do not have to worry, as it looks as if your family or a particular member may provide support". Milo finished exhausted, glad that the open book had provided him with references.

((This is pretty long...))

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yeah I know.))
Crona withdrew her hand from Milo, "I see then. Thank you very much for all of that." She said icily.

message 36: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Are you ok there?" Asked Milo, her aura sending a cold feeling down his spine.

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yes why would I not?" Crona asked, feeling annoyed, "Or is it just the 'emotional trauma' coming through now?"

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((This conversation is getting interesting XD))

message 39: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "No, just wondering how accurate these reading actually are" Said Milo, "I mean ,emotional trauma seems a bit much don't you think?"

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((haha yup))
"Yes it does, doesn't it." Crona said. "Now that we have finished I wonder what we have to do?" Crona asked.
((its your time to shine maison! be a teacher!!))

message 41: by Vortex (last edited Dec 23, 2013 04:29AM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((hey maison thats my line XD))

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I have no idea what she should say ehhh))

Professor Aaunuette smiled as she approached the two, "Did you two see anything interesting?" she asked. She had been watching some of the other students and they were completely hopeless, lacking any type of gift in this subject.

message 43: by Mr_awesome (last edited Dec 23, 2013 04:35AM) (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Are you referring to Luka and Vitali?))

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Oops sorry, no she's talking to Milo and Crona))

message 45: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I believe we have, but one never knows how well we do with these readings until we know the future that may or may not occur" said Milo

message 46: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"That is true. And also the actual ability of the reader counts as well so although the description may sound long and deep it may just be something copied from the text-book." Crona glared at Milo.

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

The professor smiled as she looked between the two, "Ah yes, very wise the two of you" she smiled, taking Crona's hand and examining it for a second, looking quite surprised before smiling sweetly, "You have quite a road ahead of you" she said simply, before walking off to another table.

((I had no idea what to say))

message 48: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona simply stared at the professors back blankly. She didn't want to argue with the teachers so she just looked down and pawed through her book on palmistry.
((You have done good Maison ;) ))

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yup, amazing right?))

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella looked around so confused. She had taken this subject thinking that it would be easy but it was quite the opposite. they were meant to be reading palms but so far all she had gotten out of her partners hand was that they had resently been playing with dirt and they really needed to wash their hands. Looking around the room she saw Luka with the saje idel expression and made a face that said 'what am I doing here' at him.

« previous 1 3 4