Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Classes > Herboligy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Professor Abel Moreau is the small bearded portly man who teaches the subject. He knows all of the uses of both magical and non-magical plants and can list them if you only ask nicely. His lessons are usually full of dirt and fertiliser (especially dragon dung; he is quite fond of using it).
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve walked into the greenhouse and stood by a table. It was coveres in various plants and Eve could only identify a few of them.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ skipped lightly into the greenhouse and stood at it's entrance. She stood there entranced by all of the amazing looking plants inside and could identify quite a few of them. She saw Eve standing by one of the tables and smiled the Venomous Tentacula slowly creep its way towards her. Equ ran up to Eve, scaring the Venomous Tentacula away and said, "Heya!"

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella slipped into class still clinging to Cuddles.

message 5: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the class and stood farthest from Mira.

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed after Mia but made sure to walk right past Mirabella so she could whisper to her, "Is that the pup's next meal? So cute, I thought a 'deadly' pup of a wolf like you would at least try to act more 'scary'." She taunted then went over to Mia.

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Cuddles squirmed closer to Mirabella's chest as she stroked his head. She lifted him up and looked into his big red eyes, touching nose to nose. He was one of the cutest things she had ever seen. His long elegent ears stood tall and twitched every now and then whild his little heart maintained a fast and steady beat. He was already a closer friend than almost anyone else she had.

message 8: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali entered the room. He looked around and saw the tension between the girls. I think it will be best if I stay out of this. He sat down in the middle of the classroom and got his books ready.

message 9: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka entered the greenhouse and headed over to where Mirabella was standing, holding a hare. He was giving off a slightly annoyed vibe until he spotted the furry creature. "Awww!" he said, his mood slightly lightening. "Does it have a name?"

message 10: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"His name is Cuddles." Mirabella said with a huge grin. "Dont you think he is the cutest!!!"

message 11: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((is this class just not happening?))

message 12: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I have no idea ))

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ahh it will.... When I work out what we're doing in class... unless you want to do the class Rhiannon or Maison?))

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Sorry, I was having dinner XD))

Luka grinned, "Cuddles? Yeah I guess he's pretty cute" he agreed.

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Last time I did a class it didn't end up to well XD Rhiannon could have a go hahah))

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Have fun Rhi ;) ))

message 17: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((oh god no. im not doing it. i would have to figure out who the teacher was.))

message 18: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella put him on the ground and watched helplessly as Cuddles hopped over to sniff at Crona's and Mia's feet.

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked down and saw the small rabbit there. She made a face of disguist as it sniffed her feet. With a glare she kicked the rabbit away and turned to look at the professor who had just entered the greenhouse.

Professor Moreau walked into the classroom, levitating a pile of bowls in front of himself. Placing them down on the table he looked around at the students. "Bubotubers. What do we need from them?" He called out as he slapped on a pair of dragon-hide gloves.

message 20: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Crona! " Mia whispered at her act. Mia went forward and picked the rabbit. After inspecting it she placed back on the ground to hop.

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What?" Crona asked Mia, confused. "Is there a problem?" She whispered.

message 22: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " That rabbit played with me in the forest today " Mia whispered ..

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Aww poor rabbit :( ))

message 24: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Cuddles hopped back to Mirabella's side and fixed Crona with a glare as cold as ice before returning her attention to the teacher.

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"So? I find no reason against it." Crona stated simply as she stared at the rabbit as it hopped back to Mirabella.

message 26: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "We collect the Bubotubers pus in order to cure severe acne." Stated Vitali

message 27: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"If only I knew that two years ago. Would have saved me a lot of trouble." Mirabella said with a giggle.

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Correct!" Professor Moreau cried out, "And that is what you all shall be doing! By squeezing the swelled parts of these Bubotubers a yellow pus shall come out and you will collect that with these bowls. Now hop to it!" He said with a laugh and pointed his hands to the long trays of Bubotubers.

message 29: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "It is a bit ironic really, we get rid of pus by using pus." Vitali said to himself

message 30: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia started her work with wearing her leather gloves.

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked over to a tray of Bubotubers and glared down onto them with a look of disguist. "There is no way I am doing something so demeaning." She quietly said to herself.

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella put on the gloves and squeezed away laughing at the disgusting mess it made, quickly collecting a bowl full of puss.

message 33: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali squeezed out the pus with ease. He look around at the other students to see how they were doing

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"What do we do once we are done?" Mirabella asked showing her bowl full of pus.

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Professor Moreau looked down at Mirabella, "Done? You aren't done! Once you've done one, fill another! And another!"

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"yes!" Mirabella said excitedly under her breath.

message 37: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia filled her bowl with pus and looked at Crona who had a look of disgust . Mia smiled and looked at others.

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Is there a problem?" Crona asked Mia haughtily.

message 39: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "You think so? " Mia asked warmly. Crona has got many shades.

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"There is no way I am doing something so disguisting." Crona said with an annoyed look on her face.

message 41: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Try to make it fun. Like when did I was thinking of revenge and it went fine." Mia lied simply.

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"How would that make it fun in any way at all?" Crona said, "It doesn't change the fact of how utterly disguisting it is."

message 43: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Well, I dont know. We have to do it anyway " Mia said as she started her third bowl.

message 44: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Do you now?" Crona asked in a high and mighty tone.

message 45: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Yeah. Obviously "Mia replied noticing Crona's change in tone.

message 46: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Have fun." Crona said as she looked down at the disguisting plant.

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka continued to fill bowl after bowl. It wasn't exactly a riveting activity and it surely wasn't nice to look at. On his face was a hint of disgust as he tried not to focus on the pussy extracts of the plant.

message 48: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((did I hear the bell ring???? ;)))

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Oh yes, I think I heard it too ;) ))

message 50: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

The bell suddenly rang. Luka gave a sigh of relief and stepped back from the plant and the bowls of puss collected.

« previous 1