Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 26, 2013 10:54PM) (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The cheerful looking room has high arched ceilings and large open windows. Across the ceiling is a painted landscape of a meadow of grass and coloured floweds magiced so that it would sway in the wind as well as having a badger snuffle around. The high four poster beds with mustard coloured hangings are tangled with vines and in all corners of the room are potted plants.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ skipped into the room and ran towards one of the beds. Jumping high she flopped onto her bed and turned around to look at the head of the bed.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve had unpacked all over her bead and forgot to clean it up. She sighed and started moving the various canvases and sketch pads, along with her art kit. She admired the wall besides her bed. She had decorated it with her drawings and paintings and she thought it looked pretty good if she did say so herself. She quickly packed the leftover things away and went to get changed into her pyjamas.

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ looked over at Eve and smiled, "Cute drawings!" She smiled, she hadn't really done too much decorating only a few photo's and her toys. Her many, many toys. With a smile she grabbed one of the plush rabbits that was behind her and gave it a squeeze. "We're here, Mr Rabbit." She smiled at the rabbit.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled but then looked at the wall frowning, "Something's missing" she said, thinking what it could be. "Oh I know!" she said excitedly, reaching over to a canvas at the foot of her bed. She pulled up the canvas and hung it on an empty space on the wall. "There" she smiled proudly. It was by far her favourite painting that she'd ever done. It was a painting of the surrounding valley that encompassed her town, as well as all the meadows and fields in between, bursting with flowers and wildlife. She had gotten an A when she turned it in as her assignment in school.She loved it so much because it reminded her of home.

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Wow, thats really an amazing painting. Do you like drawing?" Equ asked, a bit sheepish.

message 7: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled, nodding. "Drawing and painting, the walls in my room at home are covered completely by paintings and drawings that I've done, but this is my favourite one"

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Wow, thats so cool! You should totally paint the bed! That'd be awesome! But have you ever made one of your paintings move? Like the ones you see around the castle?" Equ asked excitedly.

message 9: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve turned around quickly and nodded, "That's how I discovered my magic actually" she laughed. "It freaked my mother out quite a bit"

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"No way! That's awesome! I only accidently strangled my mama with streamers..." Equ giggled sheepishly.

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve laughed hysterically, "Y-you strangled her....with streamers?!" she said between fits of laughter, "How did that happen?!"

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah well, I hadn't seen big sis for a while, she was here at Hogwarts, and well when she came back for Christmas break I was so excited that I burst sparkles into the air as well as long colourful streamers! But they then ended up trying to strangle mama!" Equ said with a sparkle in her eye, "As well, when Lili discovered her magic, she gave mama big green pussy boils! Which burst everywhere! Mama isn't too lucky with these things!" Equ said happily.

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve finished up laughing, "Ahaha, oh my, your poor mother" she said with a laugh. Aurora had jumped onto Eve's bed and eve was now petting the cat, scratching it behind the ears.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Heehee, yeah. Poor mama. Is that your kitty?" Equ asked giggling.

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded, "Yeah, her names Aurora. I have 5 other cats at home so it was hard deciding which cat to bring, but I would miss Aurora so much if I left her at home" she said, cuddling the fluffy white cat.

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hmm. Lili has a kitty, his name is Pavo. But I only have Aquila, an owl. But she's a good owl anyway!" Equ said with a smile.

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"An owl? That's so cool!" Eve smiled. She was beginning to get tired now and she sat on the bed.

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yup! Anyway. I'm getting pretty tired. Are you?" Equ asked as she flopped down on her bed and stretched out.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded and layed back, resting her head against her pillow. Aurora crawled up and curled up on her stomach. "I-I think I'm falling asleep" she said about a minute later, drifting off into sleep.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 04, 2013 02:18AM) (new)

"Hahaha, that's a nice way to put it." Equ said, "Anyway, I think'll go to sleep to. Night!" She said as she snuggled into her toys and drifted into a deep sleep.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve woke in the morning to find that Equ had already left, "Huh? What time is it?" she said groggily. She checked the time and saw that it was almost time for class. She got dressed and didn't bother going to breakfast, instead she went to wait at her next class, Herbology.

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((eeeeh!! I didn't see this!! Sorry, I said that Equ had charms, I'll edit it right away))

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Oh it's fine, you don't have to change it XD))

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((I already did >.< ))

message 25: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the girls dorm and took out a paper wrapped package. It was an electric blue off shoulder dress.. She gently raised it off the bed and admired it..

message 26: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments mia grabed her dress with other necessary items and made her way to the girls bathroom.

message 27: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments After placing the injured owl in its cage , Mia said to him " I need to go back to the ball. when I return we will both crack that code. okay Terr." The owl hooted feebley.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) Beth layed down on her bed and started daydreaming. Then suddenly her owl came back with a letter and a package. Beth sighed and threw the package by her bed and tore the letter and threw it away.

message 29: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Feb 21, 2014 08:09PM) (new)

Eve sat, curled up on her bed, drawing away. She sketched out the landscape of the surrounding valley that she could see from her home in the countryside all by memory. Doing this made her feel a little less homesick. She heard a sigh and spotted another girl across the dorm who was tearing up a letter of some sort. This sparked Eve's interest so she left her drawing and wandered over to the other girl, "Hey are you alright?" she asked timidly.

message 30: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the dorm and with a sob played on her bed.

message 31: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked even more concerned when Mia walked into the room, crying. "It's meant to be Christmas" she thought, "Why is everyone so upset?"
She walked over to Mia's bed and sat down gingerly on the edge, "Hey Mia? Are you alright? Did something happen?" she asked, worried.

message 32: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "No Eve. Its just that I really wanted to be an animagus. But never mind. You go to sleep. Good night. " Mia said and closed her eyes emotional wanting Eve to see her teary eyes.

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded, resting her hand on Mia's shoulder, "No, I understand. Don't worry" she said smiling sadly, "My father was an animagi and he was planning to have me transform into one but the process-- it nearly killed me. My mum found out and then kicked him out. I haven't seen him since" she admitted, "I'm guessing Mirabella said no to helping you? I think she's just trying to protect you" Eve smiled.

((Sorry for the derpy backstory XD))

message 34: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "You wont understand Eve. I am destined to be an awful animagus next year. I just wanted to prove it wrong. " Mia said sobbing.

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Prove it wrong by becoming an animagus?" Eve asked, "How would that work?"

message 36: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Every child of a Tamasgun family is a dragon slayer and caretaker. They are good at this because they all are animagus of different dragons. Next year I will become one too. All I wanted was to become any type of animagus before destiny comes my way. This way I stay away from my fear. My phobia. " Mia said.

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I see" Eve said, "I'm sure you will find someone to help you...Mirabella just doesn't want to see you get hurt"

message 38: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "I will get worse if I dont become any animagus soon . But she cant just see it. Maybe I will ask someone else."Mia said as she dried her tears.

message 39: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia didn't remember when she stopped talking with Eve and slept. But now the sleep and the new day made her feel good.
Mia stood without walking others and went out of the dorm to the forbidden forest.

message 40: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments As Mia woke she started to hurry for breakfast. Suddenly the events occurred last night rushed back to her. Oh!, she thought. She wanted to talk to Vitali. Taking a scroll and a quill , she started writing.
“Vitali,
Hope you had a nice night. Well, I know that we cant leave our dorms till 1:00 . But I want to talk to you. Maybe at detention in the dungeon?
—Mia Tamasgun. xxx.

message 41: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments After thinking for a while, Mia tied the rolled scroll to her eagle owl.
" Terr, you know what to do. Right? " she said as the owl hooted, happy for a flight. She opened a window and the tawny eagle owl flew to the Ravenclaw Boys common room.

message 42: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia's heart fluttered as Terr returned to her room. She untied the letter and read it. She was restless for the time when she could talk to Vitali. But for now she had much complicated things in her mind. Heather Sherbet, she thought.

message 43: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia jumped off her bed as the clock stricked one. She made her way out of the hall to the dungeon.

message 44: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments As soon as the clock stricked one, Mia rushed out of the common room for detention.
((Alice? what will we do today??))

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Um right! Sorry! I haven't touched my computer for a bit so I didn't see that you posted -.- Um just post on the dungeons page and I'll have an interesting teacher who you could actually talk to as I would guess that Vortex won't come online -.- Do you have any requests for any specific teacher?))

message 46: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Send any of the staff ... Why wont Vortex be around???))

message 47: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia woke up with a cry. She was again having one of her nightmares. Covered in sweat, she walked out of Hufflepuff girls common room.