Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Hufflepuff Common Room

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The warm earthy common room of the Hufflepuffs' are full of squishy armchairs and soft rugs. From the large open windows one can see a sea of green rippling grass dotted with various flowers. The high arched ceiling is home to hung potted plants with various magical qualities which the Hufflepuffs have to look after.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve walked in and collapsed on the couch. She'd just gotten out of the nurse's office after she was kept in all afternoon for having a concussion. There were a few people around and they all stared at her. She would usually draw in her free time but she really didn't feel too well, she probably should have stayed in the nurse's office for a while longer as the world around her was still slightly hazy. She gave up and slipped into a peaceful sleep on the couch.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ walked into the common room. Over on one of the couches Eve layed, asleep. She creeped over to her and blew into her ear whispering "Eeeeveee."

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve jumped, waking up from her peaceful sleep and rubing her eyes. "Equ? Where were you? I had to go to the infirmary with Daisy. it was horrible!" she whined, "What time is it anyway?"

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Teehee, I was with big sis! Anyway, it's just about curfew time, so we'd best get going to bed sometime soonish. I mean it's not like we need to but still, I don't have anything to do in here." Equ said with a smile on her face as she straightened up and reached one of the pots that hung above her.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded, straightening up in the couch and then standing up. "Yeah, we probably should go to bed"

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yup!" Equ said happily as she ran up the stairs to the girls dormitory.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve followed her, quickly collecting Aurora, her cat before running upstairs.

message 9: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the common room and went straight to the girls dorm to sleep soundly.. awaiting the next day to begin ..

message 10: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the room and waited for Eve. She would wait all night if she had to talk to her...

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve skipped into the Hufflepuff Common Room. She had left the hall after the others had started playing chess together. She ran in and flopped down on her bed, not seeing Mia there.

message 12: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia saw Eve running past her.
"Eve! " she called following her to the bed.
"Do you have a little time? "

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve looked up to see Mia, "Oh hey Mia! Yeah I think so. What do you need?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

message 14: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Well ..I... um .. I want to talk about your father . " Mia asked checking Eve's expression.

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve's face dropped slightly and she fell silent for a bit, "Oh...o-okay" she managed to mutter, "What do you want to know?" she asked.

message 16: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Eve, its totally upon you wheither or not you want to tell me. Do you understand that dear? " Mia asked softly when she saw her saddened .

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve straightened up, "No no it's fine" she said reassuringly, "I hardly know my dad anyway" she said smiling.

message 18: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "I remember you said yesterday that your father is an animagus . I want to meet him. " Mia said.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve blinked at her, "You want to what?!" she gasped, "I mean....I don't think that would be a good idea" she mumbled quietly, "It would be pretty hard seeing as my father disappeared. My mother and I haven't seen or heard from him in years"

message 20: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " But surely you can write to him. No one needs an address to write, right? . " Mia said urgently to her

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve thought about it, "I don't even remember what he looks like anymore" she said quietly. "What do you want to meet him for anyway? If you want to become an animagus this isn't the right way to do it" she pleaded, "You might die"

message 22: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "I will die anyhow. I just want to do it my way. Will you help, Equ? " Mia asked.

message 23: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Equ? " Mia asked after the silence. She was ready for plan B.

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Her name is Eve ^_^))

Eve sighed after a long silence, "I-I don't know...." she said staring at the ground.

message 25: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((controlling two characters is no small job... sry ...))

message 26: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Eve, thanks for listening. If you change your mind let me know before dinner." Mia smiled at her and went back to the common room.

message 27: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((It's fine XD))

Eve nodded and smiled at her, "Okay I'll think about it"

message 28: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia wandered near the big window , fiddling with her fingers nervously.

message 29: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia went out of the room to the great hall when Eve did not come.

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve lay on her bed staring up at the ceiling. What would she do? She hadn't talked to or tried to contact her father in years. She didn't even know where he lived anymore. She was sure he would probably be unwilling to help.

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella crept up to the Hufflepuff common room doors. A young girl passed her by and she handed her a couple of sickles and a note. There was a wax seal with the symbol of a crescent moon. It was a note to Mia that said "meet me in the library at 12pm sharp -Mirabella".

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ skipped into the common room and glanced around. It was fairly full so it took her a while to realise that Eve wasn't inside, especially with everyone distracting her with greetings and questions. She asked a few people if they'd seen Eve come in but they all said they hadn't. Equ sighed, "Where could Eve be?" She murmered to herself. She took one final glance around the room before quickly rushing back out of the room and back to Alex.

message 33: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia walked in the common room and sat on a couch , quite harshly. Something had changed in her relation with Vitali. She held her head in her hands and tried to think of all the happy memories she had that didn't include him.

message 34: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Huh? " Mia looked up at the girl.
" Oh nothing much . Just a guy problem" she said . She had seen the girl many times but never had got a chance to talk.

message 35: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia sighed slightly.
" Why is he being so impossible!" she exclaimed.

message 36: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Miserable you say? I think you meant pathetic. " Mia said.
She glanced at her finger nails and noticed that they were slightly chipped.

message 37: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Vitali . But he is such a nice person. I dont know what has gotten into him lately. I dont know. He was so much like the typical boyfriend that I had always wanted. " Mia rambled.

message 38: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Um. He has changed a big deal. Or maybe its just him. We got together just before Christmas, you know and its been just fine. And -" Mia stopped in mid sentence . Her mouth hunged open as a thought came popping in her mind.

message 39: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Things have changed after the detention. After I asked him to help me ." Mia gasped at her own words. The realization hit her hard. She closed her eyes tight.

message 40: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Its sort of personal. But illegal." Mia said with rigid expression.
"I asked his help to break into the headmaster's office for which we got detention. I think that he thinks that people may think so he must have thought without giving a thought about me for that I'm thinking a lot.Ohhh.
I've lost it!!"

message 41: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Yep...))
Mia smiled at Madeline and said, " Thanks"
She looked at her chipped nail paint again and thought for a second.
" Well to ignore him , I need to be distracted. So do you want to come over at this midnight party? Some of my friends have arranged it at the observatory. It would be like a girls night out. You wanna come along?"

(( I was wondering about that girls night out that Mira and Crona had worked out just before the Christmas ball... Would it be possible to have that again guys?))

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah that's fine :3 huff this day just won't end will it XD ))

message 43: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( time skip to midnight?? XD))
" There would be like almost every girl. It was an open invitation. "Mia squeled .
" Now that we are going, what were you doing before I came?".

message 44: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Every female character is invited xD))

" I dont know. Maybe I'll wear this old dungeree or my bunny Pajama's" Mia said . She had never been good in following tany style.
(( Makeove time!! Lolz))

message 45: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Yay!))
" Makeover?" Mia gasped.
" Oh my ! But my bunny PJs are very cute" she pouted as she followed Madeline towards the girl's dorms.
(( where now ? To girls dorm?))