Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Ravenclaw Boys Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Like a mirror image of the girls dormitory the boys has the same layout. The high arched windows drafts the cool room but the warm beds are always a welcome refuge from the cool. Instead of a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw the boys have a large painting of their founder by the door.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali entered the dormitry a lied straight onto his bed with Noctillion on his side. Vitali then drifted off into a deep sleep.

message 3: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali woke up, not even remembering when he went to bed, realising that the last thing he remembered was when Milo bombarded an apple. I must of passed out, he thought. "Well, time to eat." he said as he got changed into uniform and left with Noctillion on his shoulder.

message 4: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali entered the dorm. He searched through his clothes and found his white tux covered in yellow stains. He saw Noctillion eating and old cheese danish that he got from Lucille. "You got cheese on my tux." He said. Vitali then improvised by finding some others clothes he had. He ended up wearing a oakleaf green suit, with green bow tie' and a white shirt underneath. He brush his hair and cleaned his teeth.... Twice to be sure.

message 5: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali, satisfied by the Christmas Ball, went to bed with a smile on my face.
((I've just noticed, i am the only boy in ravenclaw...... Forever Alone))

message 6: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali was just sitting in his room, playing with Noctillion. He then saw another owl enter the room. "That's a familiar owl" Vitali thought for a moment, then he remembered that this owl was Mia's owl, from the christmas ball. Vitali saw the note attached to it and read it. Vitali then got his parchment and quill and wrote a response:
'Dear Mia,
Sure thing, see you soon!
-Sincerely Vitali. XXX'
Vitali attached the note back to Mia's owl and sent it back to her.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall walked in, gently pushing Haruhi in front of himself. "May I ask why there are teats down your face?" Marshall kindly asked and sat down on his own bed.

message 8: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((oooh the mysterious room that i've never found, classy- WAIT TEATS WHAT))

His body shook. "U-uh, well..." He waved his now crumpled letter. "This-" Haruhi was cut off by a hiccup.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Let's see." Marshall said as he grabbed the letter and quickly read though it. "And you're feeling?" Marshall's voice led off and he waited to Haruhi to answer as he went to sit on his own bed.

message 10: by Peter (last edited Jul 12, 2014 09:34PM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "I, I'm.... I'm angry! And hurt and annoyed and..." He collapsed onto his bed. "Why does he hate me? I do everything I can. I even offered myself to him and that's the response I get?" He sighed. Was he really useless? He didn't think he was. Was he wrong?

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"You should live for yourself." Marshall said as he looked at Haruhi and he threw letter away. Standing up he spoke as he walked to Haruhi, "Your feelings of rejection are understandable but you should remember to do what you want to and not just for some person, who you obviously aren't in a romantic relationship with so I'm assuming 'he's' a family member or some friend, and because of how he's writing he doesn't have any feelings for you in any real way." Marshall stopped talking as he realised he was probably being a bit to harsh.

message 12: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He curled in on himself. "I know..." Haruhi sighed and wiped his face. "But he's my uncle. I need to. I don't know why, really. But I want him to, I don't know, acknowledge me? Like me, even?"

((Just clarifying, Haruhi means none of that in a romantic sense, because that's sick and wrong.))

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall sat next to Haruhi and patted him lightly on the head, "Acknowledgment is goo but to go through all the rejection and pain that you go through makes the deed seem useless, especially considering how bad he is to you."

message 14: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He hung his head. "He... Sometimes, if I'm really bad, he get's a bit angry. I never really think much of it but," he shook his head. "I don't think it's okay." He fiddled with his fingers. "Marshall? Would I be in trouble if I let him do things to me?" Hurting was one thing, but experimenting? What if something went wrong? Finally, Haruhi was starting to see his uncle in a new light.

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"You wouldn't nesscesarily be in trouble but he will if he did things to you." Marshall said, "If there's a problem tell me. I do have connections which would be of use." He gave a breathy chuckle, "I could even get someone to kill him if you want!"

message 16: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He shook his head wildly. "No! Don't even say that." He stood and tug some parchment out of his trunk. "Great, what do I even say? Sorry, but you can't force some pills down my neck. Toodles." He growled and ran a hand through his hair. "He is going to kill me!"

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall smiled, "Write him a letter in the morn when you've got energy to think it all out properly. This isn't something you can just get over and done with quickly." Marshall said.

message 18: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi nodded, sighing. "You're right. I'm probably being rash anyway." Giving another glance at the letter, he crumpled it and tossed it into his trunk. "Thanks, you're not gonna tell anyone, right?"

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Why would I?" Marshall asked as he got off of Haruhi's bed and walked over to his own, "There is no logical reason to do so." He said as he slowly undressed down to his pants.

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi spun around to give him some privacy. "Good, and if you do I'll... burn your bed. You know that you can take the torches off of the wall right? So you won't be able to prove it was me by checking my wand!"

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Of course not." Marshall smirked at Haruhi's actions, "Are you scared of the human body or something?" He asked with the hint of a laugh in his voice.

message 22: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He winced. "Shut up or I really will burn it. I was being polite to you, I always do this. Haven't you noticed?" his voice had a touch of sarcasm to it.

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall walked up to Haruhi until he was right behind him, "Noticed? Of course I have though I believe politeness everywhere in this situation it seems a bit futile."

message 24: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "I'm confused." His voice shook as he said it, but he was.

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ah I can go so many directions with this ~u~ ))

"We both are men yes? There's nothing to hide. Unless you're conscious that you may be a bit short or something." He smirked.

message 26: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((So many ways. Dude, pick the FUN way))

Haruhi made a gagging sound and turned around to face him. He quickly looked up, his face on fire. "Short? I really hope you're talking about my height! And yes, we're both men but-" He cleared his throat. "I think we are very different kinds, if you catch my drift."

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall looked down at Haruhi, "Well as far as I'm concerned there aren't any types of males." He paused for a moment then bent down so their lips were barely apart, "There's only males and females, who they 'bat' for is an unnecessary term as well. Wouldn't you agree... Haru?" He whispered before softly kissing Haruhi on the lips.

((And that is how us girls have fun ;) with yaoi ;) ahaha ))

message 28: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((i'm a bad person XD Fetishing gays and stuff. And I think the path I was thinking went waaaaay darker than this, this is more fun! *sighs* Now time to be a good little uke))

Haruhi squeaked. "What?" He sucked in a deep breath and froze where he stood. "I thought-" he paused and closed his eyes. His next words came out in a rush. "I thought you were with Emily, right?" Oh God, he was trembling, how embarrassing.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Theoretically speaking, by the social standards if our society I'm 'going out' with Emily and to my family I'm engaged to another girl. But nobody asks about my mind." Marshall said softly as he cupped Haruhi's face and bent down again, "As per your reaction I'm going to assume you like it and continue kissing you." He smirked kissed Haruhi again, though only deeper, and wrapped his other hand around Haruhi's waist to pull him closer.

((Aaah I'm not weird, I just like yaoi. I'm all sweet with gays, I support them! :3 ))

message 30: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((I'm kinda gay, like I don't label myself. I also do the same thing as Haruhi, when I'm getting changed at school I always change in the bathrooms or I face the wall. No one but a friend in that class knows about me, but I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.))

He whimpered and kissed back slightly, but then pulled back. "Does Emily know? Otherwise this isn't fair on her and-" he took a step back. "No matter how I much I may like this, I want no part of it if it's going to hurt her like this." Also, if her brother found out about any of this we'd all be dead. He shuddered.

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"I don't believe Emily has feelings for me. She much prefers Riley over me." Marshall sighed and walked away, "No matter. You should get some sleep." He said, dismissing Haruhi as he was rejected and went over to his bed and drew the hangings close.

message 32: by Peter (last edited Jul 13, 2014 12:28AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He stayed sanding. Dammit dammit dammit! He liked this boy a lot, but he couldn't leave it like this. Ugh, so much trouble. Groaning, he strode over and whipped the hangings back. "Just who do you think you are! Embarrassing me, kissing me TWICE without my permission, assuming things about a poor girl and then walking off like it's nobody's business?" He whacked him on the arm. "Shut the hell up! You're not better than me, you don't know what I'm thinking. I can decide my relationships for myself. Get up!" He was fumming, and no where near finished.

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall stood up and walked to the centre of the room, ready to take any damage by Haruhi, not flinching and staring unfeelingly into the distance, used to situations like this.

message 34: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He poked him in the shoulder. "Listen, you better make your thinking clear! What do you want? I can tell that you don't want this public. Do you want a little secret boyfriend you can play around with?" He huffed. Cool it, Haruhi, you're gonna drive him away!

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall looked at Haruhi, "Why would I not want this to become public? People shouldn't make assumptions unless you have proper evidence." He sighed, "As well I may seem 'unfeeling', using other people's words, but I'm not a 'dick' or a 'player' or some sort of disgusting person."

message 36: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments His voice lost it's harsh edge. "But you said you were engaged. What would happen if this got back to your parents? Wouldn't they be angry?"

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yes they would. But I can deal with that. Plus the girl I'm engaged to would rather be with another. I can also deal with any problems that may arise." Marshall looked down at Haruhi, a strong willed glint in his eyes, "Do not think I've just made some sort of rash decision. Everything I do I have logically thought it through."

message 38: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "Oh..." He smiled slightly, but was careful to hide it from Marshall. Now that most problems were out of the way, was it wrong of him to hope? "But Emily, she's really nice, you need to tell her."

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Of course I will tell her. I'll tell her tomorrow morn." Marshall said, his voice softening as he looked at Haruhi.

message 40: by Peter (last edited Jul 13, 2014 12:58AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He relaxed. "Good." He stepped closer and- not knowing what else to do- placed a hand on Marshall's foreharm. "I'm happy, about us, you know, yeah!" He laughed.

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall looked down at Haruhi and nodded. "That was less dramatic then I could have imagined." He grinned and pulled Haruhi into a hug, "I'm glad." Marshall whispered into his ear.

((Y'know I'm glad to finally have a somewhat normal relationship :) cause Kida (not sure if you've met him or anything ;) ) flirts with everyone, Crona's just... Crona, Equ's relationship is slowly coming to life and Valerie has a thing for her twin brother -_- oh well at least this is a normal one! :3 aha ))

message 42: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((Woah what was that last one!? Nope never mind, I get enough twincest vibes from OHSHC, thank you very much. And I guess I'm glad I've finally given Haruhi a relationship, but it happened naturally I guess. And nah, I've only met Marshall, maybe Haru or Felix can meet the others later))

"Mmkay big guy." His voice was muffled. "Uh, the hugging has lasted far too long for my comfort zone. I'm going to freak out over my shattered boundaries for months now!"

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aha it wasn't meant to be like that from the beginning but then I realised BAM! She should have a thing for her brother! But it not like he likes her in that way as well and she's seriously on the verge of being a yandere XD I love it))

Marshall chuckled and let Haruhi go. "Of course." He backed away, "I'm sure you'll survive though." He smirked and stretched out. "Mmm you'd best get to bed. You need your sleep." He walked away, secretly smiling to himself.

message 44: by Peter (last edited Jul 13, 2014 01:20AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments "Yeah right," he muttered. "who can sleep after that?" But still, maybe he would lie down. He dug around in his trunk and pulled out some pajamas. Damn, was he really dating a fifth year? He beamed and started awkwardly changing. ((And believe me I know this through and through just watch))

Slowly- since he was far too aware that Marshall was across the room- he unbutton his shirt and slipped one arm out and into his flannel top. He whipped his left arm out and shoved it into the other arm and buttoned his shirt. His skin would have been shown for barely a second.

Damn, pants were always hard. Wouldn't it be easier if he was a girl? A skirt would solve a lot of problems. Pulling his shirt down as far as he could, he slipped off his pants and stepped into his other pa- and dammit he fell. "Oops!" Hastily, he tugged on the pants and jumped into the bed.

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Marshall turned around as he heard Haruhi jump around, "You okay over there? Or do you still need someone to help you get changed?" Marshall teased. "You also might want to put your clothes away rather then hastily throwing them around everywhere." He walked forward and picked up Haruhi's shirt and threw it onto his trunk.

((Oh my I can see so many bed scenes going on :3 ))

message 46: by Peter (last edited Jul 13, 2014 01:27AM) (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments ((Nope I'm still stuck in second-hand embarrassment for Haruhi. I feel his pain))

"Shut up!" He slipped out of his bed and started picking up his things. "And I swear, don't you make fun of these pajamas. They're warm!" Yeah, warm blue pajamas with pink spots. So manly.

message 47: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Very sexy." Marshall smirked, "Not to mention manly." He picked up Haru's pants and threw them onto the trunk just as he did with the shirt.

message 48: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He snorted. "I know, I'm so hot." He huddled back into his bed, thanking every god he could think of that he didn't wear his bed socks tonight.

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Quite so." Marshall smiled and walked over to Haruhi's bedside. "Have a nice sleep Haru." He bent down and kissed Haruhi lightly.

message 50: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments He gave a small gasp, but returned the kiss quickly. He wasn't sure how to kiss, he was mainsly just pressing his face forward. That should work.

« previous 1 3 4 5