Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Ravenclaw Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Ravenclaw girls dormitories is framed with smooth mahogany paneled walls and the floor is a polished cool marble. The luxurious four post beds hung with cobalt hangings are a place of warmth and comfort for the girls and in one corner is a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw with the words Wit Beyond Measure .
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Too nervous to do anything Ash had hidden away in her dream world where all her happy, and sad, memories lay. By the time she snapped out of it she was watching Marshall climb up the boy's dorm staircase. She just lay in her bed staring up at the ceiling untill sleep finally took her into its warm embrase and she woke to find the sun streaming through her drom window.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is so cute man I need a Damon in my life lol ))

The morning rays hit Ariannas face. She sat up amd stretched and looked on the nightstand to see the time when she noticed something there. One of those beautiful flowers. She smiled wide picking it up saying to herself "Damon, Damon, Damon.." she noticed the inscription on the petal and her heart fluttered as she read it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( unfortunately there isnt on yet lol ))

message 5: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((found it.. haha im stupid))

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((*claps*))

message 7: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments Melina places Ashen on her bed, everyone takes transfiguration so badly. it doesn't hurt them, it also means that she could potentially turn ashen into a gryffin or a bird. She'd never actually turn an animal into a goblet unless Mrs. McGonalgle ((? can we count her in this?? idk)) told her it was for a demonstration for a younger class. dumping her text book in her trunk she lies down on her bed an sighs

message 8: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments (( I can't spell for shiz. i meant McGonagle))

message 9: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((you know what that's damn close enough))

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((There's a thread somewhere that tells you all of the current professors ^_^ I'd recommend thoroughly look around the starting up page before doing to much :) ))

message 11: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((ughh effort))

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah suffer))

message 13: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Yay stalking))

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Haha tis a great life!!))

message 15: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Thou art true!!))

message 16: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((okay so technically i mean professor Luim))

message 17: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((night guys))

message 18: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((hi..))
waking up to a pillow being whacked in your face isnt the nicest thing. but when they just disappear after its just plain annoying. what time is it? OH MY.. shii.. dammit. ugh and ive slept in my clothes too.. looks like im missing out on first class today. I'll just work it off in the library later.. WAIT!! its freakin Saturday. stupid girl. oh well. i may as well go and get breakfast at Hogsmeade.

message 19: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments ((that was all her kinda thinking it)) i didn't know how else to write it))

message 20: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 110 comments putting on my clothes i descend to the common room with ashen in tow.