Mile Hi Sith Academy discussion

Off Topic > Favorite SWEU Era

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Beulke (Frankenstorm) | 3 comments As the Star Wars saga expands, so does the history (and future history). Each Era has its own differing characters and Sith/Jedi beliefs. What is your favorite era and why?

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Beulke (Frankenstorm) | 3 comments Since the release of Ep1-3 I jave been intetested in anything "pre-SW".

I read the Bane series first, which gave me an insight into how the Sith Rule of Two came into being. Prior to reading this I thought that it had always been the case. I didnt realise that there were more than 2. So that got me reading Lost Tribe of the Sith. I have started reading The Old Republic series starting with Revan, then Decieved. I have rest on order amd hope they arrive soon.

To be quite frank (and relatively nerdy) I enjoy prequel scenarios, so much so, that I have even started watching Enterprise, the prequel to all things Star Trek.

Ok, thats enough nerding for today...

message 3: by Sean (new)

Sean Henley | 8 comments My favorite era has to the the New Republic era

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie Blanchard (angryang_bjj) | 13 comments Mod
It is so hard to choose! The New Republic Era had the Thrawn Campaign, The New Jedi Order Era had the Vong War with some amazing reads like Vector Prime and Traitor...ugh I will have to go with New Republic Era because Thrawn is the man