Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Tring to find PNR book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyanne (new)

Cheyanne Zuratovic (ratgirl610) | 2 comments I'm trying to find a PNR book. It has either just come out recently or is yet to be released. The basic plot of the book is the main female character is pregnant with the main males child. He has a huge hatred toward her father, I think he killed his first mate or family. She is in danger from the pregnancy and her friends track him down and ask him to help her, he refuses. I think the male was a vampire but I could be wrong. I just remember he hates her because of her father, she's in danger from the pregnancy of his child and he isn't interested in helping her.

Any ideas? I've been trying to remember it for a while now. Thank you!

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 565 comments It sounds good Cheyanne - I hope someone knows.

message 3: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 230 comments You should join this group https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... and ask there... They are pretty helpful in finding books you've forgotten about :)

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana | 22 comments Eternal Sin

The violent attack left Synjon destroyed and his lover dead, at the will of the evil vampire Cruen. Syn’s passionate savior was Petra. When she became pregnant with his child, it should have been a blessing, until Syn vanished after discovering the truth: Petra was the daughter of the man he despised above all others. The daughter of Cruen. When Petra’s health begins to decline, she contacts Syn to help save their baby. He cannot turn his back on his own innocent child. As his feelings for Petra are rekindled, Syn becomes increasingly torn. Although everyone assumes that Cruen is dead, Syn is not convinced, and is still hell-bent on finding and destroying him once and for all. But will his thirst for vengeance keep him from seeing what is really worth living for before it is too late?

Can it be this one? I kinda stumbled across it just now.

message 5: by Tai (new)

Tai (jadedeyz) | 24 comments Ana wrote: "Eternal Sin

The violent attack left Synjon destroyed and his lover dead, at the will of the evil vampire Cruen. Syn’s passionate savior was Petra. When she became pregnant with his..."

I don't know if this is the book the Op was looking for, but it sounds really good and now I have to add it to my list.

So, thank you.

message 6: by Cheyanne (new)

Cheyanne Zuratovic (ratgirl610) | 2 comments Tai and Ana thats the book!!! Wow Thank You! Haha maybe now my poor brain can take a break from searching. I was halway through all my NOOK books trying to find the preview...and I have a lot. THANK YOU!! And Happy Thanksgiving/Holidays to all of you

message 7: by Ana (last edited Nov 28, 2013 02:36AM) (new)

Ana | 22 comments You're welcome both of you. Glad I could help ;)

Happy Thanksgiving *

message 8: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Thanks to you both. I see this is book 6. I'll have to start at book 1.

message 9: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 31 comments Looks like a good book. I haven't started this series but have the first few. May have to pick these up and get started so I can enjoy this one.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Eternal Sin (other topics)