A new mystery genre....Gothic tales of dark old houses... discussion

The Monsters Within
This topic is about The Monsters Within
My mysterious manor novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Corvus (new)

Corvus Winchester | 4 comments Hello,
I recently published a novella that is placed in a mysterious Victorian house. I love the concept of the creepy secrets that reside within an ominous mansion and decided to write a story set in the genre (I agree it should be a genre in itself). I would greatly appreciate reviews for my novella, The Monsters Within. I would prefer for reviews to be posted on Amazon, but appreciate all reviews. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Monsters-Wi...

Thank you for your time and God bless,
Corvus Winchester
The Monsters Within by Corvus Winchester

C.  (Never msg.  Just comment!  Email if private.) (riedel) If you'd send a physical copy to a Canadian, I'd be honoured. Amazon Canada is where I review, which could certainly go to ".com" as well if need be. :) Carolyn.

message 3: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Caprice | 1 comments Just purchased on my kindle.

message 4: by Corvus (new)

Corvus Winchester | 4 comments Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it. God bless!

message 5: by Janebbooks (new)

Janebbooks | 43 comments Mod
Corvus...thanks for stopping by.

Your just published book THE MONSTERS WITHIN sounds like a horror story...I just read a few reviews. Horror is not the genre intending for this group...although your mysterious Victorian house with secrets could turn Gothic. Unfortunately, it doesn't.

Jane

A new mystery genre....Gothic tales of dark old...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Monsters Within (other topics)