What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Million Miles Away
This topic is about A Million Miles Away
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. girl pretends to be dead twin for boyfriend who is a soldier [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It either YA or NA about a girl who pretends to be her twin sister who died and they don't want to tell her boyfriend yet because he's serving overseas in Afghanistan. Please help. Have tried all kinds of searches.
Thanks in advance
KRisti

message 2: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2106 comments What year did you read it?
What does NA mean?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's within the last few years if not this year and I didn't read it. I saw a blurb about it and found it interesting. Can't find blurb. NA is new adult.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments Kristi, do you remember where you saw the blurb about it?

message 5: by Tab (last edited Dec 03, 2013 07:57AM) (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery Although it doesn't seem to be getting published until 2015.

Some info from Publisher's Weekly:
Pamela Garfinkel at Little, Brown's Poppy imprint has acquired at auction "A Million Miles Away" by Lara Avery, first in a two-book deal. It tells the story of 16-year-old Kelsey, who hides her twin sister's death from her sister's boyfriend, who is on active duty in Afghanistan, by pretending to be her – only to fall in love with him herself. Publication is scheduled for spring 2015; Josh Bank and Katie McGee at Alloy Entertainment negotiated the deal for world English rights.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You are AWESOME! Thanks so very very much!

message 7: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Congrats Kristi and good job Tab! I'll move this to solved and shelve the book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Million Miles Away (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lara Avery (other topics)