Justice League Advanced RP discussion

Metropolis > Glenmorgan Square

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira | 130 comments Mod
An area that is based on Times Square.

Famous streets in New Troy include Fifth Avenue, Bessolo Boulevard, and Topaz Lane. The latter two are Metropolis' versions of Broadway in New York City. Bessolo Boulevard's name is derived from Adventures of Superman lead actor George Reeves's legal name before entering films. Other Metropolis boulevards in the New Troy borough are similarly named for other actors from that series and from its radio predecessor of the same name, such as Coates, Larson, and Collyer.

Alice walked along, her coat pulled around her dress. It seemed a shame to her that such a beautiful and delicate dress had to be ruined by being covered up. But what did she expect during winter in Metropolis? She fixed the bun on her head and continued her walk, headed toward the train station, as there were telaportation tubes up to the watchtower from there. She sighed, as she wasn't in all that good a mood, having just wasted forty dollars on a show her friend had insisted was "mindblowing". Needless to say, it most certainly wasn't.

message 3: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:50PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 71 comments Mod
It was a nice day, a clear day by most standers, compared to it's sister city Gotham, it was a sunny paradise somewhere anyone could could go and just enjoy the sites and weather, but one of these citizens wasn't looking for a nice pretty day or a fun day in the city. It was Luthor's personal assaint/ bodyguard Mercy Graves, and any flirting was meet with an immediate death glare,she wasn't in the mood for games, Lex gave her a job to do, and she was gonna do it. Even if somebody has to get hurt. " A little far from your home, aren't you; you little freak." Mercy said with a wicked sneer as Alice rounded the corner.

Her eyes flashed up to meet Mercy's and faint recognition flickered far back in them, as one may recognize a woman she'd seen trailing her only father figure (and oh, what a horrible father he had been!) a handful of times as a child. "Funny thing for an Amazonian freak to say," she chortled, looking away as she paused to talk to her, her hands shoved deep in her pockets as her eyes quickly scanned the area. "What the hell do you want, anyways?"

message 5: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Mercy gave a cold but quick laugh as whipped her eye. " Amazon? Wow, is that suppose to be an insult? You really need to try harder." Mercy walked a bit closer keeping her distance as usual, adjusting her chauffeur's hat as she did so. " And as for what I want, Lex is demanding a city search for all escaped frea-" She caught herself and offered a comeptly fake apologetic smile. " Excuse me...meta humans, and you honey are at the top of the list."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course he does. Because no matter how worthless he or you imply I am, I most certainly am not. She paused in her gate to watch Mercy. "And as for the Amazon comment, I merely meant it that your kind exists merely to protect the world from the wrath and rule of men. Yet you let one control you and treat you like a dog." she scoffed and sighed, shaking her head. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with a true Amazonian warrior."

message 7: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Mercy couldn't help but grin as he grabbed Alice by the hand. " In truth i'm not an Amazon, but Lex was able to give me the abilities of one, so take that sister." Then without warning Mercy grabbed her wrist so hard, a sickening crack was herd before Mercy launched Alice straight into the brick wall beside her. " Now, we can do this the easy way or the fun way." Mercy chuckled cracking her wrist loudly, preparing to fight.

She winced in pain as she stood, popping her wrist back into place with her other as she stood. "Oh...the fun way..." she smiled, grabbing the girl's shoulder and watching her shirt catch on fire as she felt her skin and hair melt before pulling back and dodging her hit, bringing a heavy foot up to kick her square in the chest.

message 9: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:15PM) (new)

Mercy was unprepared fr the fire as it slowly burned her uniform. " You bitch, do you realize Lex makes me pay for these things?" Thank god for her hat, that kept her hair in one place, but as for the kick. The fighting style and strength of an amazon does come in handy. With a quick snap of her wrist. She grabbed Alice by her foot and smashed her as hard as she could against the wall before kicking her straight in the throat with her sharp high heel adding extra damage.

She coughed in shock as the heel hit her, stumbling to the ground in dizziness for a moment before jumping back up and taking Mercy's head in her hand, slamming it so hard into the wall that it stumbled back before bringing her elbow down to bloody her nose and kicking her back, changing her molecules so she flew across the street into a building. She reached for her phone and called the watchtower, hearing it begin to ring as she took off running.

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 28, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

Mercy recovered effortlessly, her uniform only covered in a bit of dust that she brushed off easily before facing the girl again. " And where do you think your going honey." She said before pressing her watch activating Luthor's scrambler, causing her signal to scramble and not go through. " I'm not letting you go anywhere." And with that Mercy reached behind the garbage can, pulling out a fully loaded rpg and fired it at her.

Alice screamed as she slammed into a wall, feeling shrapnel cut through her clothes and into her skin as she groaned in pain, climbing to her feet and grimacing, turning back and swallowing as she ran at Mercy, slamming into her.

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

And with that Mercy took the opportunity to grab her by the throat and smash her hard into the wall, over and over till the little brat was knocked out, but she couldn't kill her or Lex would be upset.

Alice hung lifeless in Mercy's hand, her breath shallow as she moaned in pain.

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

" Finally." Mercy said with a roll of her crisp light brown eyes as she tossed Alice into the back of Luthor's limo " I thought the brat would never get knocked out." She sighed happily crawling into the nice seat and phoned Luthor. " Hey Lex it's Mercy." Lex's voice could be heard from the other side. " What?' he said in his usual cold uncaring tone. " I got Alice." Lex smirked on the side. " Bring her back, quickly." Mercy gave a nod and hung up, instructing the driver to head back to Lex Corp.

((Head to the lexcorp folder?))

message 17: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

( Sure... omg I need to do Doctor Destiny :0)

((Lol you dooo))

message 19: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

( Hes an amzing villain with the power of dream manipulation)

((That would be awesome to use on shockwave!))

message 21: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

( Actually... il save him for later... ow its time for Carter's skeleton in the closet :P)

message 22: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 10 comments ((OH OH OH here I am! I only have a little amount of time before my internet goes, but I'm here!))

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 10 comments ((Nevermind. My mother doesn't like to listen to me type. Another time. ))

((Lol wat))