1x1's :3 discussion

1x1's > Teddy Bear & Chris-a-saurus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments i got you :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thank you my bro. So, I'm reading over all my Rated m stories on fanfiction, trying to figure out which is the dirtiest...Wanna help me? Lol

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments sure i'd love too ^^ you had me at m-rated fanfiction
XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Awesome ^^ Scroll down to 'My Stories' and read the ones that say Rated M :D Thanks.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3022144/...

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments man i can't honestly say which is the dirtiest XD

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments it's like they all have in my view the same level of dirty it's just the pacing is different for each one

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments just a little but if i had to be like forced to pick one it would be the RaitoxPiko one surprise at home that you have actually shown me before

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments yeah that one sorry xD it's just, insertion man XD haha

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments so shall we decide what it is we are RPing or did you just accept cause you needed some help? XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) No, we're gonna do the RP. If I just needed help, I would have messaged you over facebook lol

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments just checking lol warning i just woke up like a little while ago and i might have horrible spelling for a bit XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's fine. I'm actually going to go to sleep now though because I am super super tired. But we'll come up with a plot either tomorrow before we go to McDonald's or after we come back from McDonald's.

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments okey dokie between 12-1 right?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) We're meeting there around that time yeah. I'll probably be there at like...a little after 12. Sarah said she'd be there around that time too.

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments cool sounds fine to me so any good ideas strike you in your dreams last night?

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments lol so you got any ideas you want to put out?

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments well i'm trying to think of something that we'll both like and you won't bail on me with

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments yeah i get that cause seriously that just ends up leaving me in a very poor mood.

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments you got any ideas?

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments my mood's fine right now it's just whenever you've just left me hanging there it makes me feel like i did something wrong even if i didn't you know?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm not talking about this in a topic. Go eat a Popsicle or something to feel electric again and we'll discuss ideas when you get back. Mkay? Mkay~!

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments electric? huh?

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments what does that mean? xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I don't know. Ask Jenna Marbles, she's the one I got it from lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Though I'm guessing perked up and happy and wheeee!!!

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments i'll try i guess lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Good stuff. Go watch yaoi or something, that always makes me feel wheeee!!!

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments hehe i know i wake up from a nightmare and your only advice is go watch yaoi xD

message 38: by Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (last edited Nov 29, 2013 02:37PM) (new)

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments honestly i'd prefer a hug but i'm out of luck there xD

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments it wasn't yaoi but i do feel better now

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments well talking to you i guess is my yaoi most of the time then XD anyway i'm feeling better now so what are some of your ideas? lol

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments i guess so xD lol

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments well i'm thinking of maybe like a straight one for variety's sake maybe like our hermaphrodite one where the two end up being roomates at the same school anyway

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments ok how about we do a werewolf one, like the girl is sent out to like assassinate another pack's second in command or something like that?

Grimm((The Big Bad Wolf)) (draconis) | 82 comments phooey lol i liked it xD so what's your idea kitten?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) UGH, I'M SO LAZY!!!
Okay, either:

These two people, who were in Foster Care up until recently, are living as homeless people in this really large city. They meet each other, both having horrible pasts, and decide to try and make a life together, falling in love with one another on the way.

OR!

These 2 people (or a group or 4 or 6) wake up in a hospital, having no idea how they got there. After a quick inspection, they realize that the hospital is barren and there are no exits. However, they find an air duct and crawl through it, only to discover that the hospital was underground. Also, the town is destroyed and with no trace of human life and barely any animal life, except birds and a few cats and dogs. So, they have to figure out what the hell happened all the while being chased by these strange mutated creatures that are trying to eat their BRAINS!

« previous 1