Warriors Role-Play discussion

Dark Forest/StarClan Roleplay > Dark Forest Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 543 (543 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((maybe we should start to role-play))

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
((Yeah. :P ))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceshard wandered around, wondering where she was. This wasn't Starclan! All she could remember was that somehow, she died. Suddenly, a horrible thought struck her. What if she was in the Dark Forest?

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Deadheart stalked behind Iceshard. "Who are you?" He growled.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang was trudging through the forest. She could still feel the pain in her spine when she was crushed by a twoleg monster and died

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice shard snarled and whirled around. "so, ever heard of JUST DYING?" she let her anger die down. I am Iceshard, I just came here."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang could hear other cats and stocked through the brush, when she did she saw two other cats.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike prowled out of the forest the fur across his shoulders bristling. He stood right behind Iceshard, and stared at the other cats with his freezing gaze.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang looked over at Jaggedstrike with her bright yellow eyes

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Minkfang," Jaggedstrike hissed a greeting under his breath.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jaggedstrike." Minkfang growled. She could feel the tension in the air, as if a fight would break out any second. But for what? they all were dead as it is

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good day for bloodshed don't you think, Minkfang?" Jaggedstrike asked and leaped onto Iceshard's back.

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 08, 2014 04:14PM) (new)

Deadheart looked at Iceshard. "Oh I've heard of death. I was killed by my brother. ShadowClan is weak with out me!" He yowled in rage.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang smiled a toothy grin. Then again there wasn't much to do in the Dark Forest, so a fight would be enjoyable.

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Deadheart backed away, watching with an heartless smile.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang sat down and watched the fight. Having no intention to attack, Jaggedstrike has a reputation here. He was the last cat she would want to fight

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike saw Minkfang's grin and jumped off of Iceshard landing right in front of Minkfang. "Shall we?" He asked unsheathing his claws.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceshard snarled and turned to face the cats. "You were asking for it!" she yowled and duck under and clawed fearlessly.

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 08, 2014 04:15PM) (new)

Deadheart shook his head. "Let the stupid head to StarClan. I want to go after something else....." He growled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceshard was furios. She knew how to fight, and she would prove it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang was unfazed. She stood up and faced him "if we must." she replied

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's up to you, yes or no?" Jaggedstrike asked and bunched his muscles ready to spring.

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"But on the other paw....a little bit of fighting does sound nice." Deadheart mewed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang lashed her tail. "Very well. She me what you got. " She snarled.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ladies first," Jaggedstrike growled and laid his ears flat on his head.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang struck at him, slashing his pelt before jumping out of the way

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike blocked her blow easily and flipped Minkfang over on her back knocking the breath out of her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang pinned her ears against her head and snarled at him. She circled around him and waited for him ti make a move

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Mar 07, 2015 03:13AM) (new)

Deadheart mumbled something to hide a sudden pain. You'll never get the better of me, Silvermist! He screeched in his head and disappeared to ShadowClan territory, having a slight hunger of the young she-cats' blood.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike waited for Minkfang to dive at him and bared his teeth.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Age before beauty. " Minkfang growled mockingly. She knew she didn't have a chance with the cat but she wasn't going to backdown

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike shrugged. "I'm not getting any older!" He hissed and dove at Minkfang sliding underneath of her and clawing her belly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang jumped out of the way with lightning-fast speed, before turning around and jumping on Jaggedstrike's back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike stood up and shook Minkfang off easily before he jumped on her. His claws spiking her neck as he held her down.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She snarled and bated his belly with her hind legs

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike scratched Minkfang from her chest down to her stomach and moved to the side a bit so her back legs couldn't get his belly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang hissed. She hit Jaggedstrike on the side of his head and gripped on with her claws. Then flipped him off her with all the strength she could muster

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook himself free and spun around, his teeth bared in a snarl. Jaggedstrike jumped onto Minkfang and wasted no time as he sank his teeth into her throat.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang dodged his attack and fled a few feet away. She knew she couldn't win, but was to stubborn to flee. Her injures weighed her down, but couldn't kill her

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just. Give. Up." Jaggedstrike growled prowling toward Minkfang.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never." Minkfang snarled "I can't win this fight. But I won't run like a coward."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then back away," Jaggedstrike suggested shrugging his shoulders.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang gave a low growl but didn't try to attack him, "you are a worthy opponent, Jaggedstrike."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh believe me I know," Jaggedstrike meowed sheathing his claws. "Thank you, for the compliment."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Minkfang settled down and began to clean her wounds

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are quite a good opponent yourself," Jaggedstrike meowed and shook himself.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." Minkfang said. "If I hadn't have been killed..." she trailed off

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like it better here than down there," Jaggedstrike meowed. "There's to many rules in the Clans."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have more power in the clans." Minkfang said "that is if you are willing to get it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11