Ask Characters discussion

The Lightning Thief

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Chat about the Lightning Thief!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was a really good book. Rick Riordan introduced the characters really well.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So do I. I really liked the humor!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah he is good like that.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Like bright white Fruit of the Loom, which would have been funny... (and then the boring stuff)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What other books has he written? I really really REALLY want to know! I'm so eager for his new series about Norse mythology! I am so going to read it!

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) 0-0

I will kill you

AND ERMERGERD I HAS PEAGAN ROOTS SO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here. But I really want to read it though!

message 10: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Norse mythology is like, vikings and stuff. And-
OH MY GODS, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THOR IS APART OF NORSE MYTHOLOGY...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No way

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Didn't you already know that Thor is part of Norse mythology? Because I knew it! Video games can be educational, even if they aren't meant to be educational!

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) I've heard of Greek mythology(obviously), Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology, and Chinese mythology. (I think that's what it's called.) And if there's such a thing as Pokemon mythology, then it counts too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED THIS BOOK THE FIRST PAGE GOT ME ABSORBED INTO IT AND I DIDNT STOP READING UNTIL I FINISHED

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

That is kind of what it did to me.

message 16: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) | 1235 comments Same as Meilio. I loved it! Read it in one day, and could not put it down. I think I bumped into about 3 walls that day...

message 17: by Kirbylover902 (new)

Kirbylover902 | 27 comments When I first heard of it, I thought it was stupid, till I read the book. That changed EVERYTHING for me.