All Things Random discussion

Relationships > Friends

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
As I said in the Family thread, relationships don't always have to be romantic. So how are your friendships? Feel free to share, ask for advice, anything :)

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments I only have my GR friends :/ it's quite sad XD

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Cassie go to your closet!!

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments okay!!

message 5: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
I have like 10 friends who are really close to me. I have a couple others who I talk to but I'm not really good friends with. Not much of a socializer and a very independent person.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott I always loved the quote that people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I have one best friend that I've known since I was ten. Have friends from high school and college that I catch up with every once in a while. Friends at work that keep me laughing and smiling...but usually keep a low profile outside of that...love my independence.

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments ~Nobody~♫And The Walls Kept Tumbling Down♫~ wrote: "Whoa...you two have the same profile pic!!!! I thought you were talking to yourself at first xD"

bahaha XD

message 8: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
I have quite a few friends but there are only 3 I really hang out with every day

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I have some, but like I really miss my friend from 2nd grade

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have One Friend. But we've stopped hanging out with each other. I've known her for 3 years and I've only been to her house like 3 times and her to my house twice. The last time I hung out with her was several months ago and we only went to the pool for 2 hours. Friendships are so weird.....

message 11: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 83 comments I don't have a lot of friends, since public school never worked out for me. Those few friends who I do have are good though.