All Things Random discussion

Relationships > Family

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 26, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
So we all know relationships aren't always romantic. How are your family relationships? Feel free to share ask for advice, anything :)

message 2: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

For me I consider my family...basically strangers living under the same roof.

My mom and I never really talk, we don't fight but we kind of just do our own thing. I try my best to help her as much as possible though since she's extremely ill.

My dad literally hates me after I chose not to be a Muslim. He stopped talking to me and he and my mother are soon to get a divorce.

My older brother is either insulting me or ignoring me.

My oldest brother is probably the best family member I ever had. He's always been there for me and is the one person I can consider my best friend :)

My Cat: Fiona <3 Love her!!! :D

message 3: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 26, 2013 05:07PM) (new)

Its ok

I'm sorry about your mom and sisters :(

Hope things get better for you!! :)

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) They are fine, but like I still think of some of my friends as family, esp my best friend because it feels like I've known her forever

message 5: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

That's great that everything's good for you. I know I consider a couple of my really close friends family too.