Megan | 621 comments Mod
I would say Lavi or Kanda!

message 2: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Kanda!!!!

xXQueenofHeartsXx | 31 comments Timcanpy

message 4: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Lavi or Reever

message 5: by InuLover (new)

InuLover (sango) | 45 comments Allen all the way!

message 6: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Turcios | 54 comments Allen Walker! Always!

message 7: by Modith (new)

Modith Wickramasinghe (modithd) | 39 comments Allen

message 8: by Michelle Von (new)

Michelle Von  (catsandfantasy) | 0 comments Kanda! <3

message 9: by Kaila (new)

Kaila B | 27 comments I ship allen and the girl with pony tails and boots but i havent finished the anime

message 10: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Impossible to pick one, I pretty much love them all. But Lavi, Allen & Cross stand out the most.

message 11: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Kaila wrote: "I ship allen and the girl with pony tails and boots but i havent finished the anime"

Lenalee lee is her name :)

message 12: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Oh, no doubt. I am going to watch the anime after I finish the manga.

message 13: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments And I have total crushes on Lavi & Cross, he is just so bad-ass!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Reever and kanda :)

message 15: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Ash wrote: "And I have total crushes on Lavi & Cross, he is just so bad-ass!"

even though Cross is a womaniser, you tend to forget that part when he fights and uses his anti akuma weapon.

message 16: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments My feelings exactly. He is super sexy.

message 17: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments which part are you up to?

message 18: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I am only reading the manga, & I don't know how far along you are, so I will just say that Allen successfully moved the ark & is now under trial.
What about you?

message 19: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments i need to read volume 24

message 20: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I can't ever remember which actual volume I am on unless I look at my list. But I'm pretty sure you are ahead of me, have you already read the part I am in?

message 21: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Ok, just checked & I am almost finished with Vol. 15.

message 22: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Unfortunately I do know what happens to one of my favorite characters in the next few volumes.

message 23: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Ash wrote: "I can't ever remember which actual volume I am on unless I look at my list. But I'm pretty sure you are ahead of me, have you already read the part I am in?"

yes, but it was like two years ago. my memories of it have gone a bit fuzzy but i remember overall stuff e.g. deaths, incidents, funny parts.

message 24: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments How is the anime?

message 25: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments don't know. i have only seen one episode and it varied a bit to the manga.

are you referring to Cross Marian that something is going to happen to?

message 26: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Absolutely. Sigh....

message 27: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I always love characters like him, maybe not the best people morally, but bad-asses who will rescue any of their allies in a fight. Kisuke Urahara in Bleach is one of my favorite chatacters ever, & he admits to being a lazy pervert. But when he does fight, he's almost impossible to defeat & he is so damn sexy.

message 28: by Taleisha (last edited Feb 02, 2015 05:07PM) (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments get ready for the state of denial stage. good reason for denial too!
(referring to cross marian)

message 29: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments OMG! Oh well, thats good writing for you.

message 30: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments ? what does that mean?

message 31: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I mean if it's written well you should expect all kinds of things to happen.

message 32: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Why? What did you mean? You know you're smarter than me, don't confuse me.

message 33: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments i don't know if i am smarter than you. we could be two completely different ages. i just didn't get it the way you wrote it when i first read it, but now i do.

message 34: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I'm easily confused anyway. I still can't believe it's not finished. That sucks.

message 35: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments so am i! hopefully she makes more soon because there are characters in jeopardy!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

do you think she's going to continue ? everyone I know who's read it says that its discontinued....:(

message 37: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments When her health gets better. i read that it was dicontinued because of her loss of health and the publishers didn't want to publish without her so they both agreed if/ when she got better, they would find another magazine for d-gray man to run in.

"Due to Ms. Hoshino’s Progressing Illness, D.gray- Man Has been canceled in the monthly manga Magazine, Jump Square.
Both Shueisha and Ms. Hoshino, Thank us the fan’s for sticking by with the manga for these past years…
Let Us wish and hope Ms. Hoshino will get better.
As for the continuation of D.GM, It will have to be when Ms. Hoshino recovers, And find a new company to publish her work."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

well I hope she gets better...I'm on chapter 218 and I want to know what happens!

message 39: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments I still need to read volume 24 but i doubt answers will be answered very much in the one volume.

message 40: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Turcios | 54 comments I read that the 24 was the last volume and I thought it was really the last one :( I didn't know that again it was en hiatus because the author's health. I already had to wait during two long hiatus :S I hope she recovers soon.

message 41: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I hate that she is not well, and I wish her a speedy recovery. But this series is so amazing I can't let go. Hears hoping when she recovers she continues the series.

message 42: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I still miss Cross!

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* I love both Allen and Kanda, Cross is also funny

message 44: by Tricia (new)

Tricia K. | 1 comments This discussion has not been active for quite some time but I will express myself nonetheless xD I really like the Noah Family. Their concept, relationships and of course the deep mysteries they are hiding... I find it so interesting and fun whenever they appear in certain chapters and panels. Of course I also love Allen because this little beansprout is so precious :3 Also - Timcanpy best boi ♡

message 45: by Cati (new)

Cati (ihriel) | 4 comments Allen and Kanda