D. Gray-man > Reviews of D.Gray-man

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
What did you think of the series?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie (Rorozoro12) | 6 comments It's pretty cool. I'm on episode 30 so far. Is the manga better?

message 3: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
I've only read the manga. Although, I have to say......It's AMAZING!!

message 4: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
Please check out my full review of D.Gray-man here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Please tell me how to improve it and feel free to request a review.

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie (Rorozoro12) | 6 comments Seems pretty cool!! The suggestion I would make is to maybe explain what Akuma are for the people who don't know the term.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary M (bookobsessed-akabooksmistress) | 13 comments I suggest that for anyone who want to watch/read D Gray Man,read the manga, the anime has an annoying ending.

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Omg? I recently started reading this & I can not put it down. One of the best mangas I have read in months. Super addictive.

message 8: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments D-gray man is awesome. it is what got me into manga and anime. i went into the library, picked one and what a pick! the library has run out of volumes for me to read :(

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments D Gray Man is definitely one of the best series to start your fandom of manga & anime. I can not get enough of it, not many series hook me like this. Ok, just asking, but I'm totally going to cry, right? All the good ones make me cry at the end.

message 10: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Ash wrote: "D Gray Man is definitely one of the best series to start your fandom of manga & anime. I can not get enough of it, not many series hook me like this. Ok, just asking, but I'm totally going to cry, ..."

characters do die and some have some pretty tragic back stories (not spoiling it- i don't know where you are). i haven't finished it yet.

message 11: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments No, you're not spoiling it by any means. I knew it was going to be at least somewhat tragic. I'm just worried as to whether the very end will be completely tragic. I am so glad I decided to read this series.

message 12: by Taleisha (last edited Feb 02, 2015 03:49PM) (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments we are going to have to wait a while for the end. volume 24 came out in 2013. Katsura Hoshino has this illness that has been affecting her creating (anemia i think- not entirely sure).

message 13: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments OMG NOOOOOO!!!!! Why does this ALWAYS seem to happen with all the really good manga series!!!!??? Obviously, I hope the author gets better & I'm sorry she is ill, but it is so frustrating!

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I am just so tired of waiting on new chapters for all the manga series I love. I am waiting on at least 5 different series to come out with new chapters.

message 15: by Michelle Von (new)

Michelle Von  (catsandfantasy) | 0 comments I love D.Gray-man SOOOO much! It's my most favorite anime/manga ever! ♥

message 16: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments I am absolutely addicted.

message 17: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Noooooo!!!! I finished the last volume, which I had been putting off because I knew I would be left with so many questions. I loved, loved, loved this series, & I sincerely hope the writer over her illness. For her sake as well as mine, lol.

message 18: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments Hope the writer gets over her illness, sorry about that. I am the queen of typos.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* the manga is amazing! I own all of them (basically (7-14 on my nook)) and I REALLY want there to be more, I hope Hoshino gets more out into the world! I really, really love it, my favorite manga truly!

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Ash wrote: "Hope the writer gets over her illness, sorry about that. I am the queen of typos."

she has come back, her instagram is Hoshino100 I believe.... Even if you don't have an Instagram you can still look at it, I am so happy she is back! she is feeling better and her art (somehow) has gotten even better~!

message 21: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments OMG, just read your comment Yoite! Any word on whether the series will be continued?