Shadowhunters RP discussion

London Institute > James Warren's rooom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place he sleeps.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Stopping just outside the door, James had a moment of dilemma. Go to the training room or rest for a few hours? He turned his head left then right, making it crack from the uncomfortable position he had slept in last night. I guess I can rest for a couple minutes. Walking into his room, James shut the door and climbed into bed. Closing his eyes letting his mind wonder.

message 3: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart is standing there leaning against the wall "looking tired there James."

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James peeked one eye open, looking at Darkheart. "What are you doing in my room?" His voice was calm.

message 5: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "um you were the one that said you'd be back before midnight and you were gone over night. your just lucky no one came looking for you" Darkheart stood there leaned against the wall with his arms crossed

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) In the back of his mind he cursed, completely forgetting what he had said before taking off. "Yeah I guess your right. Still doesn't mean you can come into my room without my permission." He Closed his eye, sure that Darkheart would get the hint.

message 7: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart uncrossed his arms walking out the door slamming it as he walks to the training room

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James at up, grumbling at Darkheart in the back if his head. Climbing out of bed he changed into his normal clothes and chased after him.

message 9: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:39PM) (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James felt the addrenaline kicking in as his mind swirled with different thoughts. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! What do I do!? I've never saved a leech before. He screamed at himself. Pulling out his knife he carefully cut off one end of the arrow. Keeping a careful eye on Luka, in case she decided to attack him while trying to get this thing out. Slowly, he pulled the arrow out from her back.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That action woke Luka up. She arched her back and screamed out in absolute agony. She coughed up more blood. She was gasping for breath holding her sides.

message 11: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walks through the halls as he knocks on James door lightly. "hey its me open up"

message 12: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James looked around finding a trash can he through it between her legs. Holding her up, he tapped her back a bit forcefully. I can't believe what they did to her. I've never seen shadow hunters torture for no reason like that. He felt queasy thinking about it. James moved to the door, opening it to let Darkheart in. "I don't know what to do. She's coughing up blood."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka opened her eyes. She was still gasping. The stake had missed her heart but had punctured her lung, which was filling with blood. Her ribs had been broken and a few of the bones had also torn into both her lungs. She had never felt this much pain. Not even when those kids were cutting her to see how she would react. Blood still kept pouring out of her mouth. She was scared.

message 14: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walks in and kneels down looking at the vampire "damnit they really messed her up James."

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You think I don't know that?" He snapped, "I don't have anything to make that kind of thing stop! We were trained to defend, and if necessary kill. But this!" He was pacing now, feeling a growing burn of anger build up inside his chest. "I should teach each and every one of them a lesson."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka tried to move but the action sent one of her cracked ribs breaking. She screamed. The sound of bone breaking could easily be heard. Her throat was on fire. Her vampiric nature urging her to feed, to heal. She lay gasping and shaking. Her eyes glowing silver.

message 17: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "James calm down now. beating them up isn't going to fix anything it'll make it worse." Darkheart looks at the vampire then looks at James then back again. "god damnit hand me your knife!"

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James stopped mid-stride. "What? Are you nuts!? NO. All my weapons have been dipped in holy water. It could kill her." He pushed past Darkheart, "You should probably guard the door. If someone comes while I'm doing this, she wont be the only one in trouble." Kneeling down next to her, he pulled back his sleeve. "Here," James stuck his hand out in front of her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka's world was getting darker. Blood had pooled around her, soaking the bed. She wasn't gasping anymore. Her eyes had gone still and faded. She turned her head slightly and said softly, regaining some of her human mind, "No, too soon. I will hurt you. I would rather die." Then she became still, completely. Inside though something still sparked, however dimly.

message 20: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart stands up "god damnit man you heal! just shoot your blood into her arm the blood vessels will mix with her and heal her don't feed that thing you don't know if she'll stop"

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James shot him a look that said 'go guard before I decide to use you as a feeding vessel'. He pulled out a knife, cutting his wrist near the spot she had bitten him previously. Opening her mouth, he held his wrist over top of her. Blood dripping slowly onto her tongue and down her throat. "Come on, come on."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka closed her mouth and turned her head away. She was feeling so tempted. She managed to get out, "NO! It's too soon." She started to cry, "I won't be able to stop."

message 23: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart stands leaning on the door "oh my god are you serious. just do it already or I'll kill you myself"

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James ignored Darkheart,"If you don't drink you'll die. Please.. I trust you." Reaching down, he turned her head towards him so that he could see her. "Drink." His voice stern as he placed his wrist on top of her mouth. His blood poring from the cut.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka sobbed then her eyes met his. Softly she said, "If I don't, kill me." She reached up with one hand and placed it over his wrist, holding it gently. She bit down and closed her eyes. She felt so bad drinking again. It was too soon. She drank deeply. Struggleing to stop. When she reached the point she didn't let go. Tears streaming down her face. Then she heard a voice in her head, it said "I trust you. She stopped immediately and removed her fangs, licking the wound to heal it. Her broken bones and torn lungs had healed. Along with the cuts form the wooden knife. But there was still a wound in the center of her chest, a large one still. She breathed out, "More."

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James looked up at Darkheart. Feeling light headed the room was spinning underneath him. "I don't know how much more I can loss.." he could hear his heart pounding in the background. He knew at any moment he might loose it, black out and possibly never wake up again. James fought against his eyes, as heavy as they felt, from closing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked at the young man. She could easily tell she had taken too much. However she was greatly comforted by the fact that he was still alive. Yet she feared what the other would do if he passed out. Softly she said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

message 28: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart looked at the two of them and walked out into the hallways going back to his room

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James could feel his heart drop into his stomach. A mix of fear and anger surging up inside of him. How could he go when I need him at a time like this. He felt sick to his stomach. "I'm sorry.." his voice trailed off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

Luka started crying again. She was feeling a torrent of emotions. Fear, exhaustion, anger, despair, hunger, pain and worst of all guilt. She felt guilty for taking too much for James and guilt for still being hungry and needing to feed and half her mind filled with James and the other with blood. Thinking that he needed to rest but get her more blood as well. She covered her hands over her face and cried earnestly.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Wait! James pulled out a stele from his pants pocket. Hope sparked in his eyes, shoulders no loner hunched over in defeat. Rising his hand, he carefully moved it over her. Hoping against all hope that it would help her in some way or other. His arm shook desperately from the lack of blood.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka's shaking sobs slowed, then stopped. She removed her hands to see what was going on. She felt so much better all of a sudden. She saw James move a strange object over her. She had never seen anything like it and yet it was familiar. The wound in her chest healed, closing completely. She didn't feel fuller but the hunger was bearable. She sighed and closed her eyes, falling asleep instantly. Her chest rising and falling.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Letting his hand fall to his side once more, James looked down at the now sleeping vampire. He let out a sigh of relief and exhaustion. Shoving the stele back into his pocket, he lied down on the bedroom floor. Letting sleep pull him in at last. The room completely destroyed from all the blood, air stinging ones nostrils with a strong smell of iron.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka slept soundly for many hours. Until, eventually she started to dream. At first they were good but soon however they started to turn bad. She was on the bridge again and they were there. The pain and horror and slight fear from the cutting becoming ten fold in her mind. Luka started to shake in her sleep. Her face became a frown etched with fear. She began moving about and mumbling along with whimpering. Her hands clutched on her chest.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Hey, hey.." James whispered trying to wake her up. "It's just a dream, your safe. It's OK." He was really starting to regret not catching her name, because he sounded far from sincere just saying hey.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Instead of waking up Luka remained asleep. But her face smoothed out and her moving, shaking, mumbleing and whimpering all ceased. She sighed and relaxed her body. Inside her mind that dream had changed again, this time for the better, remarkedly better in fact.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James left the room long enough to get fresh sheets, and a cool glass of water for Luka. When he walked in, he set the drink down on the table next to the bed. Placing the sheets down in a luxury chair next to the window. Walking to his dresser, he pulled out some fresh clothes and disappeared to take a shower and clean up.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

While James was away Luka finally woke up. She was healed and rested. She was also hungry. She blinked blue eyes open to the world and sighed. Stretching she got up in a sitting position to take in her surroundings. She got up slowly and walked about. Looking at the room the young hunter stayed in. When she heard someone coming in she bolted to a corner behind the door and crouched in the corner, above at the ceiling.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Two younger boys walked in, in the middle of a conversation. Discussing which was the better fighter, and who could take down the most demons in one battle. But their voices fell into dead-space as they realized two things. First, this was not their assigned room. Second, there was blood everywhere on the bed and around it. "Wha..what happened?" The boy on the right asked turning pale. "I don't know..," the other boy took a step further into the room. Clearly the more braver of the two.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka could not believe her luck. She was covered in dried blood and her clothes were cut up. And to put the cherry on the cake James wasn't there. If they saw her they would think she killed him. They wouldn't believe her if she told them it was her blood covering the surface of the room. While they were distracted she slid down and headed out the door. She put her hood over her head and walked like she belonged there.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) The boys took off for the head of the institution. Shoving past James screaming in horror. "MURDER! MURDER! MURDER IN THE INSTITUTION!!" James followed them with his eyes. The first coming to his mind was 'it must be a prank'. Then his mind wondered to Luka and all the blood he had yet to clean up. He took off after the boys, adrenalin kicking in from the fear of being found out.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka couldn't believe it. Murder with no body. These people needed to relax. She walked down a hallway and ducked into the first room with an open door. Thankfully the room was empty. It appeared to be some kind of office. She saw a window and headed towards it. It was open and she slid the frame up. She looked back and then made her escape via the open window. Once outside she buttoned her jacket and kept her head down, thankful the sun had just set. She had been asleep for a wholeday.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Catching them by their shirts, James spun them around. "Whoa whoa whoa you two. You know you really shouldn't be spreading roomers about a murder being loose in the institute." He let go of their shirts, "The blood was only a prank some of the older boys pulled. Nothing to be worrying about. Now please stop spreading rumors." The two didn't seem to believe him but they walked away without another word. Turning, he quickly made his way back to his room.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Walking back into his room, James quickly stripped his sheets. Shoving them into a bag, he made his bed with the clean sheets he had carried in earlier that morning. He did his best to scrub out the few small stains that landed on the floor. Finally, he sat down on his bed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

A fellow student came in then and held out the portable institute phone. "Call for you sir, it's your cousin."

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Cousin?" James looked at the boy with confusion. I don't have any existing family.. he thought to himself as he took the phone from the boy. "Thanks." Putting the phone to his ear he said, "Hello?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

The boy had walked back out the room and headed off. Luka had heard everything. She spoke with a grin over the phone, "Shocking isn't it? Having a vampire for a cousin.". Luka gave a small chuckle.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James was stunned to hear her voice on the other end. "You minx. How did you get this number?" He relaxed, laying back in his bed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 09:55PM) (new)

Luka laughed. "Minx? I have never been called that in my life. And it's called a phonebook. Did those kids stir up trouble?".

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James looked up realizing the door was still open. Taking his spare boot, he threw it at the door, forcing it shut once more. "What? Oh the ones shouting murder through out the institute? Yeah, what a couple of noobs. No. I took care of it. Did you have any trouble getting home?"

« previous 1