College Life {RP} discussion

Dorms > Addie and Cindy

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Decorate!

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Cindy put on her most girly outfit which consisted of her red dress and leather jacket with knee high leather boots. She packed her purse and took her phone and waited for Caleb to wow up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb, nervous and excited, knocked on the door that had a huge sign, stating that this was, in fact, CINDY AND ADDIE'S room. He tapped his finger on the zipper to his Varsity Hockey jacket, somhow calming him.

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Cindy swung open the door and stopped herself from saying wow. "You look great."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled sheepishly. "Thanks. You look beautiful," he complimented her, dazzled by her appearance. He slipped his hand into hers.

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Thanks." She grinned. She followed him to his car. ((To the pizza place? Shall I post?)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!))

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Cindy turned up her rock music and started browsing on her laptop

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb waited outside Finch's door a minute. Was she still upset? He hoped she had forgiven him... He finally mustered up the courage to knock.

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "It's open!" Cindy shouted. She turned her music off.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol. Finch.))
He opened the door slowly. "Hey," he greeted her with an uncertain smile.

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Sup." Cindy said. She pushed the hair out of her eyes. "What's up?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

""Nothing much," he answered, relaxing a bit. He took another big step into the room, and sat down on her desk chair. "You?"

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Just chilling. Is there any specific reason you're here?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope," he admitted. "Just wanted to see your pretty little face," Caleb grinned, teasing.

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Funny." Cindy muttered, secretly pleased.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, watcha song?" he asked, a goofy smile plastered on his face. Damn, he was such a freak, and he quickly made sure that his smile didn't look as stupid as he thought it was.

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Nothing currently." Cindy said typing. "Just finishing an email then I'm all yours."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb walked up behind her lazily, and put a hand on the desk. "So.... what's your roommate like?" he asked curiously, wondering if she got luckier than him. Which, no question, she had to have.

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I actually haven't met her yet. I'm sure she's chill though," Cindy said, finally giving up on the music she was editing and closing the computer.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((dude, I know thisll sound creepy... but I dont know how else to start the romance.))
Caleb put a hand over Cindy's warm shoulder. "So...." he trailed off, lifting his fingers up to caress her cheek.

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Idc. Becuz I just finished clockwork angel and I'm feeling really conflicted.)

Cindy looked up at him, shocked. She cleared her throat. She wanted a relationship; she really did. But she was so afraid of getting hurt. Gently, she moved his hand off her cheek, but kept his and in hers

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((But ur not done with the first series!))
He recovered quickly, and laced his fingers through hers. "You wanna go out for coffee?" Caleb suggested casually.

message 24: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((You have to read TID in between))

Cindy shrugged. "Why not? My car or yours?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know what that stand for.))
"I don't care," Caleb shrugged. "Mine?" he offered, running a hand through his hair.

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Sure." Cindy said, getting her bag and stuffing various items in it. "Let's go," she said, fluffing her hair. ((The infernal devices.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((ohhhh.))
Caleb led the way out the door, and to his car.
((to the Cafe?))

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Ze cafe))