All Things Random discussion

20 views
Quotes > Inspiring and Motivational Quotes

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
Share inspiring and motivational quotes here!!


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*grins slowly* Here is one: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9379...


message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I didn't even have to click on it to know what quote it was XD


message 4: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
Of course Lya XD


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

XDD Have I really become that predictable? :P


message 6: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
Yes..:P


message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yup XD


message 8: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
Eh who needs inspirational? Laughs are where it's at!! XD


message 9: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
Sometimes willpower is really more like won't-power


message 10: by Aline (new)

Aline For me the best one is : tough times don't last, tough people do...


message 11: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 17 comments don't cry because its over but smile because it happened


message 12: by Aline (new)

Aline Yeah that's my second.....almost posted ...good one


message 13: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 17 comments impossible but I'm possible


message 14: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
"Good things never happen to good people. But you keep being good and hoping one day something spectacular will happen so that all your good deeds will pay off." "You just described life," he says.


message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) I made these ones to get through my Chem exam:

“Apprehension is for yesterday.
Bravery is for today.
Resilience is for tomorrow.”

and this:

“To be the best you have to beat the best.
And I am the best.
Because I can beat the best.
Myself.
(Striving ever higher)”


message 16: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage to do something amazing


message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments You can't have everything. Where would you put it?


message 18: by Aline (new)

Aline Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"

In a warehouse?? Lol


message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments ...good point. XD


message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) BAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ;D


message 21: by Aline (new)

Aline Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "...good point. XD"

Spamming a little and really fast...what time is it? I remember 6 h ago I said bye because I was goind to sleep and you were there, now , its 9am and I woke up to work and yiu still there...I gues it is around 11pm there? Lol you are impossible


message 22: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments lol you're right XD It's 11:11pm :P (make a wish..*blows candles*) XD


message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) MiMi wrote: "Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage to do something amazing"

Or 3 hours of courage in my case..........XD


message 24: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "MiMi wrote: "Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage to do something amazing"

Or 3 hours of courage in my case..........XD"


BAHAHA XD


message 25: by Aline (new)

Aline Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "lol you're right XD It's 11:11pm :P (make a wish..*blows candles*) XD"

Thats INSANE, yeah, I said it, insane .... *burst ou laughing*... unfortunately I cant keep going because I really have to go but since the vampire dont sleep before 4 and your maximun is 2 am I guess you still have 3 GR hours. ( oh ask Leah Basma in a PM what a confusion I made with her story names lost souls lol)


message 26: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments Aw okay byeee!!! :D yuppums..3 glorious hours of GR XP
hehe okay I'll ask her....XD


message 27: by Aline (new)

Aline MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "MiMi wrote: "Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage to do something amazing"

Or 3 hours of courage in my case..........XD"



Exactly. Courageous indeed .... I disnt drsam with Noah *very sad*...but isn't that weird...I said bye 6 hours ago and wake up youre still there and now im going to work and in few hours you will sleep...funny...


Alll right. ..gott go...no more spamming you little startes and spamming MISSes


message 28: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments XDD bahaha spamming is so fun ;P
Bye Aline!!!


message 29: by Aline (new)

Aline Bye again...*laughing like crazy*...I think that is the most common word at GR because we say a million times and we dont go...but this time I will...bye...talk later girls have a good night. ..now I can say night hahaha


message 30: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments XDDDD hehe Byee!! (again....xP)


message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) XD *grins*


message 32: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
"Stories help you understand your life, she'd say. Stories can heal. And I think she's right because why do old guys back from the war tell their experiences again and again? Why did people long ago make up elaborate tales of mythical beings? Why do people sit in a room and reveal pieces of their life to doctors trained to listen, and why are they cured by doing that? Why libraries ? Come on, all those stories, pieces of life told again and again. We need them. Stories are a ritual that put all the crazy stuff about life into a form that makes sense. We're all like the little kid who needs to be read the same story over and over again. We need books"

- the story of us by Deb caletti


message 33: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Hulsey (zmh203) | 108 comments You could do amazing things, but amazing let's you do it


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"People are loners because they build walls instead of bridges."

"You say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

"Reading is Dreaming with open eyes."

"While writing your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen."

Those aren't my quotes btw.


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"For a Dreamer, Night's the only time of day."

"We are the music makers and Dreamers of dreams."


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"When You're sick of life, lock your door, grab your pillow, plug your headphones in, and turn up the music."
~Quote by DreamerGirl..AKA ME..

"Running from Reality and Living in the Pages."
~Quote by DreamerGirl...AKA ME again..
P.S.if anyone is confused by that quote tell me and i'll explain it....


back to top