『ℕᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs ℂᴏᴠᴇɴ Wᴀʀs: Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ』 discussion

Starting Off > Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Dec 15, 2013 02:13PM) (new)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 49 comments Mod
So, I need some moderators to help me out here! In all honesty, I can't run this group alone. So, please only apply to be a moderator here. I will be accepting two, and I will be a bit picky - so don't get your feelings hurt if I don't choose you!

Form

{ Name }
What do you want us to call you?

{ Age }
How old are you?

{ Why? }
What is your reason for wanting to become a moderator?

{ How? }
How would you help this group grow and prosper? What would you do?

{ Experience }
Do you have any prior experience? If so, how many groups? Did you create them, or do you just mod? What are some of the groups?

{ Roleplay Example }
How do you roleplay? Please put at least a paragraph down from something you've roleplayed before, or something that you might post while roleplaying in this group.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 12 comments { Name }
Jackie, Jack Frost, It does not matter.

{ Age }
Classified

{ Why? }
To help this group become active and grow.

{ How? }

I will create folders and keep them organized. I will also keep this group active and invite people after I finish this post.

{ Experience }
I have 161 groups about 1/2 or most of them I am MOD and only about a few I have created.

{ Roleplay Example }

Elizabeth moved in and out of the rooms of the house. She looked for her cat Linus. "Here Linus." She called. She has been haunting the house for many years waiting for her Sergeant G. Gerald to come back. She was about to go look up stairs when her cat raced into the room. "Where have you been Linus." She gave her cat the gold bell for a reason.

『ℕᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs ℂᴏᴠᴇɴ Wᴀʀs: Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ』

unread topics | mark unread