One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Nat~Sabreena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Here we go!
Hai!

message 2: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments hey! so wanna get together some ideas as to where to start?

message 3: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Yeah sure, what time of rp do you like to do?

message 4: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments I personally don't have one I don't like but i lean more towards the romance side.

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Oh yeah didn't you want to do a kidnap romance or something?

message 6: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments yeah unless you have something else in mind

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Nope, I'm good with that idea.

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Sorry I'm not too cooperative today, I'm dead beat.

message 9: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments oh trust me....I understand I'll make my character first you just go along...oh right do wanna be kidnapper or victim

message 10: by Sabreena (last edited Nov 26, 2013 04:00PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Victim? And you're being the guy? or? And thanks =D

message 11: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments uh sure give me a bit and you're welcome

message 12: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Take your time

message 13: by Nat (last edited Dec 01, 2013 01:07AM) (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Name: Nick Sumters
Appearance: Hot Guy with beanie photo 90210-beanie-black-black-and-white-boy-cute-Favimcom-85881_large_zpsec1e5173.jpg
Other physical description: tattoos
Arm: Cool Tattoo photo Arm-Tattoo-Designs-_zpsa6cb6eed.jpg
Ribs: tree tattoo photo tree-tattoo-design_zpsc299443f.jpg
Shoulder:  photo Freeed_zps85fcc36e.jpg
History: Nick grew in a troubled family only to turn into a troubled teen. Though he was smart in hiding the things he had done, breaking into someones house and it escalated from there and he now likes to responsible for several kidnappings but for some reason he always let them go.

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments One sec I'll just make mine.

message 15: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments take your time ^_^

message 16: by Sabreena (last edited Nov 26, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Name: Lovelle Everthorne
Appearance:
description
description

message 17: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Sorry! I had to go do something!

message 18: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments that's fine

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Do you want to start?

message 20: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Sure
--------------
Nick walked along the streets of the small town. He had his hood pulled up, the day was gloomy and he guessed it was going to rain....the perfect kind of day for finding a new little rabbit.

message 21: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lovelle hurried along the street, her beanie was pulled till her ears at her hair kept getting in her hair. She was making her way home from one of her friend's places, and she didn't really want to be caught outside in the middle of a storm.

message 22: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Nick started feeling bored no one really catching attention and he pulled his car keys out just as the started to come down bit he wasn't too bothered.

message 23: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Velle cursed under her breath and up trying not to slip on the slick, wet ground. She was running to fast and banged right into a guy. "Ohmygod, I'm so sorry" she said quickly she started backing away from him.

message 24: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Nick looked at the flustered girl,"It's fine, don't worry about it. It is raining." he said and decided this girl was going to be his new rabbit. He pressed the lock button on his car.

message 25: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments ((( I gotta go, but I'll be back sowwy )))

"Well have a good day" she told and him and smiled. He was cute but it was cold dark, and he looked dangerous. She slowly started walking by him she didn't want to look like a frightened white rabbit running for her rabbit hole, but she also didn't want to be the rabbit that was caught and but into the stew. You analogies are creepy she thought to herself shaking her head slightly.

message 26: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments ((that's quite alright))
He gave a her a smile and walked around the drivers seat and got in just as the rain started coming down harder. He smiled,"Mother nature...I love you." he said starting the car.

message 27: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments ((( Back for 20 mins though )))

Lovelle didn't look back at him just sped up a little trying to get home as quickly as possible. Her clothes were drenched and sticking to her body like a second skin she wasn't took found of looking practically naked.

message 28: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Nick drove seeing her walking in the pouring rain caused a genuine sense of sympathy and he opened the window,"Hey! This is gonna sound really weird and sketchy but how about a ride? It is pouring out." he called to her.

message 29: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lovelle hesitated. "I- I'm not so sure.. I can't" she says cautiously. "But thank you for the offer" she adds smiling genuinely. Sure she was cautious, but maybe it wasn't necessary. "You know what? Sure why not" she says finally walking towards the car. "But I'mm make your car all wet"

message 30: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "You can sit on my sweater." He shrugged throwing his jacket on the seat closing the window waiting for her to get in the car keeping on a kind and innocent front.

message 31: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She gets and and takes off her own jacket pulling her t shirt away from her skin blushing when she sees how transparent it had gotten. " Thanks" she says frowning slightly.

message 32: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "Of course." He said driving again,"Any particular way I'm driving?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road.

message 33: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Oh yeah sorry, just take a left up there and then I'm home" she tells him. She felt awkward having people drive her home as she lived in one of poshest places in NYC. She bites her lip with the cold. "So, what's your name?" she asks awkwardly.

message 34: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "Nick. You?" He asked making a mental check list and taking serious note of her awkward demeanour

message 35: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Lovelle but people call me Love or Velle" she replied laughing. It was true all the boys called her love and her girl friends called her Velle.

message 36: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "That's a beautiful name. So Lovelle...uh no offence but you've got one crappy boyfriend if he let's you walk alone when its about to rain." he said hoping to entice a conversation about who will notice her absence.

message 37: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments She laughes "he's not crappy! He's perfect" she replies. "He didn't know I was here and my phone died" she adds wondering whether that was a good idea or not. "Wheres your girl friend?" she mocks smirking. "I bet she isn't nearly as hot as me" she laughs again a rich beautiful sound emanating from deep inside her.

message 38: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Nick chuckled,"Believe it or not I actually don't have a girlfriend. No family either." He said shrugging. He stopped at the stop light.

message 39: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "I'm sorry" Lovelle said quietly looking away out the window. "Just turn left here and then it's the second house" she informs him glad to change the subject. She didn't like sad topics it kind of depressed her.

message 40: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Nick looked over at her,"Oh don't worry i meant I was an only child and my parents were old to begin with." he said taking the turn she told him.

message 41: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Oh, this house" she says pointing at a big semi Victorian mansion with bay windows and wall windows. It was modern on the inside. "Thanks for driving me" she tells her gesturing at the lock so he could unlock it.

message 42: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Slowly he unlocked the door,"Sure. It was nice to meet you Lovelle." he said letting her go for the day knowing the chance will come and he had enough information.

message 43: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments "Bye Nicky" she says waving to him a mischievous smile playing on her lips. She jogs up to the gates and they open for her and she runs in without looking back.

message 44: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments He watched her for a second before diving off,"A boyfriend huh?" he said quietly.

message 45: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments ((( Do you want to skip to the next day or something? )))

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lovelle goes inside and strips her wet clothes in the washroom slipping into the warm shower her hand maiden had prepared for her. She comes out an hour later putting on a fresh pair of clothes, a beige sweater that came to her knees with black tights. She put on another beanie to keep her ears warm, chocolate brown boots and a woolen scarf. She sat on the porch outside sheltered from the rain while witnessing it.

message 47: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments ((sorry for taking so long to respond))

Nick returned to his isolated home in the woods. It was fairly large but surrounded by dense forest, he parked his car in the garage trying to put together a plan of how to rid of all and any people that would notice the absence of his new rabbit.

message 48: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments ((( That's fine do you want to skip to the next day or? )))

message 49: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments ((Yeah let's skip))

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 599 comments Lovelle woke in the morning and practically jumped out of bed. She was late for her morning jog and it had stopped raining. She changes into shorts and a sports bra putting on her Nike and running out.

« previous 1 3 4 5