Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Gryffindor Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The panelled red-wood walls are always bright with the warm light of the hearty fireplace in the middle and the light coming through the high diamond like windows. Four poster beds with magnificent red hangings frame the room and the walls are plastered with many moving posters of various magic idols.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 16, 2013 12:36AM) (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella climed the steps three at a time up to the girls dormitory. She grabbed her favourite pair of skinny jeans, a T-shirt that had some dinosaurs and a D20 on it and flower converse then grabbed a picnic bag with a blanket and cutlery. She would stop off at the kitchens to get some food then she would have a picnic.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
((Okay I'm just gonna pretend Lukas already in his casual clothes because I forgot ;D ))

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol))

message 5: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((i think i was before. i just got changed because i can XD))

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella raced up the stairs and threw on some new clothes. Her favourite pair of overalls and a stripy long sleeve shirt then raced down the stairs to find Luka waiting for her.

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella raced in and changed her clothes. she jummped up and down as she struggled into her skinny jeans and grabbed her coat before running down the stairs to the commons.

message 8: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella ran up stairs and grabbed a parcel and box of makeup. Today was going to be fun.