1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Cheryl & Els ~The Queens of Awesomeness or are we? You'll never know~

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Hullo. ^-^

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments OMG best title evaaaa XD

:3 haiiiiiiiiii how're you? Is there anything you'd like to do?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Lol thanx. I just love ending in Queens with detailed people. :D

Ello. I'm alright just tired and you? Well do you like romance, supernatural, realistic, etc?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Because detailed people are the queens of the world! Unless they are guys In Which they are kings.....

I like realistic at the moment but I'm totally open to ideas c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Truly yes it is.

I was thinking since for realistic that I've wanted to do something with drugs, mental asylum, and action. But something basically based off of that.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Hmmmmm I like the sound of an asylum :O I've never done that before.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Alrighty then. :o Our characters could be in there because they did drugs, alcohol, or something that's bizarrely insane. :oo

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments So what'd you have in mind for this asylum thing? :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Ehheehehee ignore my last comment x.x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Lol it's okay. Actually I have no clue. o.o Maybe both our characters if were doing double which I dunno about. Any who maybe they try to escape and the asylum is in a middle of the forest but when they escape they can't get away from what used to do so they go for it together and somehow fall in love I guess. The best I got. ._.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i was finally able to see your gif xD my phones sucks
i love dr. who omfg

hmmmm :3 i like that idea though xD if they're in a mental asylum, they are obviously crazy in some way --though i don't know much about mental asylums aside from the fact crazy people are in there... ^^"
ummmmmm maybe there's a riot and a few escape, but since it's in the middle of a forest, they're constantly hiding since the people who work in the asylum are trying to find them again? and then ladedaaa in the process people fall in love and stuffs????
idk
i fail at this sort of thing >.<

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Lol it's fine. You love Dr. who too? :O I met a whovian o.o

I love the sound of that idea. :D

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :O OMG! Dr. Who is basically my life
did you watch the 50th anniversary special??????????

weeeee xD so shall we go ahead and do that?
and just to make things even gender wise, should we each jsut make a guy and a girl and see how it works out from there? :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments OMG No I didn't. I was recovering from surgery I had. :C I wish I saw it. O.o

Yep let's do it and I was just about to suggest that. :o I love the sound of that. C:

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :( awwwe no, are you okay?? surgery is never fun
you'll probably see it somewhere online xD

:3 excellent! let's get to it
is it alright with you that i make short charries? ^^"
i'm lazy

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Yeah I'm fine just had nose surgery to help me breathe better. :x
I'll watch it probably later. :o

It's fine. I was planning to make short ones because I'm feeling lazy as well. o.o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :o ooooh i seeeeeeee
well i'm glad you're okay
breathing is very essential to life

o.o yaaaay for lazyness?
xD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Truly it is. :D Thanx. ^~^

Lol maybe. <_< >. >

message 19: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 10:50AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments JUST POSTING TO SAVE THE PICTURES
i have to go walk my dogs, so i'll brb to finish the profiles up >.>;

[name] Tiffany Yun Kim
[age] 21
[d.o.b] June 8th
[gender] Female
[appearance]

(view spoiler)
[persona/bio] Tiffany never really had a chance at being normal. Not when her mother was a gorgeous model, who continued to model even after she gave birth to Tiff. It was a life filled with maids and butlers, her mother never bothered to make an appearance in her life. In fact, Tiffany used to think her nanny was her mother until she was old enough to understand what was going on. Now how'd she end up in a mental asylum? Technically she had a perfectly wonderful childhood. Well there was always something a bit off with Tiffany, even from a young age. Her mother would buy her pets to keep her company because Tiff could never seem to make any friends, but the pets would also end up going missing a few weeks later. The strange part was that Tiffany never seemed to be very sad about the fact that Mr. Snuffles, her pet rabbit, suddenly vanished without a trace. In fact, when Tiff entered her teenage years, some of the Help started to go missing as well. It wasn't until she was found standing over the dead body of her mother with a knife in her hand, and a wicked smile on her face, did people finally understand that she was seriously fucked in the head.

Fast forward two years-- her lawyer pleaded insanity and off she went to the asylum.

[other] Narcissistic Personality Disorder (view spoiler)

======

[name] Casper Eric Lee
[age] 20
[d.o.b] February 26th
[gender] Male
[appearance]

(view spoiler)
[persona/bio] Casper never had a chance at a normal childhood. His mother committed suicide when he was five years old, and his father left him a year later. He was six when he entered the foster care system; bouncing from house to house because no one ever wanted him. So, in order to be loved, he constantly tried to change himself to please people, but that never seemed to work either. When he was about thirteen, something in him snapped. He was no longer just one person, but three. When this happened, and people took notice, no one wanted him. He was a freak. Casper couldn't find a home anywhere. And even when he was living on the street, he turned into a danger to himself and the people around him. It wasn't until he was eighteen was he sent by the state to get help at the asylum.
[other] Dissociative Identity Disorder

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Cheryl? o.o Should I just post my characters now?]

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments >.< *headdesk* i forgot about this one
omg so sorry!
Dx
yesh go ahead and post your charries
whilst i work on my charries

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Whoa don't kill yourself. I'll be upset if you die on me. D;
Lol it's perfectly fine. I love ours anyways. ^_^

Alrighty. I think I can get something going. ^-^

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ;n; still i'm so sorry
i don't know how i missed this
awweee thankies but all i have are names and pics xD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Aw your fine, Cheryl :x I still love your enthusiasm no matter what! ._.
So I usually have pictures and name and just rp and use detail like that. O.o I'm feeling lazy to create a whole persona/history. :x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments
"A rose is a beautiful thing but it can be deadly at the same time. Are you willing to risk my beauty to see what damage I can do? I think not."

█Basic Information█ ↴
◄Full Name► Zandera Scarlett Arabelle Cater
◄Nick Name(s)◄ Zan, Scar, Ara, Belle
◄Pronunciation of Name► Za-an-dera Scar-le-tt Ara-be-lle Ca-ter
◄Meaning and Origin behind the Name►
↳Zandera - No meaning or origin behind it.
↳Scarlett - As a girl's name is pronounced SCAR-let. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Scarlett is "red".
↳Arabelle - Arabelle is rather pronounced Arab-el-le. It is of Latin origin and the meaning is "prayerful."
↳Cater - The surname, Cater derived from the Old French ale catour, a little meaning a buyer of groceries for the gentleman's house. They were in charge of maintaining provisions in manors and castles. The cater's job assumed a great importance during extended sieges of his lord's castle, which could last for years. Though the English one is of: Occupational name for the buyer of provisions for a large household, from a reduced form of Anglo-Norman French acatour (Late Latin acceptator, an agent derivative of acceptare ‘to accept’). Modern English caterer results from the addition of a second agent.

█Genetics█ ↴
◄Gender► Feminine
◄Age► 22
◄Date of Birth► February 12th

█Physical Apparition Details█
Zandera is rather one of a very pale complexion compared to what you see in the light. She isn't really that tanned or tries to be. More of so she hates the idea of sunlight except for doing activities in that kind of light or maybe to see her magic being used in that kind of light as well. Zan actually is quite short compared to the others as she only around the height for, 5'2 Ft. Sometimes she is though self conscious of the idea of being short compared to her sister, Evangeline but then again she finds the idea of being short kind of ironic as her sister is slightly taller then her in every way possible. But that doesn't mean being short is a bad thing right? Honestly no when, Zandera is smart and quite actually intelligent and sometimes cocky for her own good. Anyways though if you can tell from her eye color it's one of very pale blue. Almost grey in the light but it does change to a icy blue or purple depending on her mood or feeling of aura. Though if you ever looked in her eyes she looks as if she's hiding something only you knew and no one else did. Quite the innocent if you look in her eyes? Far from it. Honestly, Arabelle doesn't look quite innocent if you do look in her eyes and how her body looks. More of a feminine athlete but she doesn't work out as she hates the idea of it. Just sometimes she'll work out. Other then that she does have some slight piercings in her body. Only on her ears she has three piercings and one on her nose but rarely does she ever wear it. Though she thinks the tattoos she has is like a work of art. As her body is the canvas and the tatto is the artwork ready to be used.

(view spoiler)
↳Hair Color: Brown
↳Eye Color: Light Blue but in the light looks more of a light grey
↳Height: 5'2Ft
↳Distinguished Markings:(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ah well ^^" i already finished them.... >.< you can just post simple charries and we can go on our way to start this

message 27: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 11:09AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments :o Got it. I'm going to post for my guy right now. I was trying to show that the persona and history were to be Trped but it wouldn't let me. -_-

Btw she was in the institution because of Bipolar, and doing drugs.

[Full Name] Zacheriah Tatum Quentin
[Nick Name] Zach, Tat
[Gender] Male
[Age] 20
[D.O.B]June 7th
{Appearance}
[Other] Bipolar and Schizophrenia

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments they are amazing ;D
i can't stop staring at the gif of your guy *-*
okie :3 ready to get this started??

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Thanx. So are yours to. :S OMG Ikr? His name is Ash Stymest a male model. O.o He's like OMERG really cutezy. ^o^ And yus sirre. But who shall start? :o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments *-* omg
he's so yummmmyyyyy
i likey male models
aha i know many of them

ummmm i can start
but i suck at intros
so
it's up to youuuuuuu ^^"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments :o Lol you can have him if you want. >_> <.< That's awesome :D

Could you perty please? ^~^ I'm multi-tasking at the moment. o.o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments sureeeeeeeee ^^
just need a little time to figure out what to write

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Alrighty. ^_^

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments
It was a bit damp inside the rec room. No surprise there since it was raining outside, and it wasn't as if this was a top notch facility. In the far left corner of the room there was a leak in the ceiling. The drip drip drip of the water falling into the small white coffee cup was more than enough to drive most of the residents crazy-- as if they weren't crazy as is.

"Can't you get someone in here to fix that damn ceiling!" Tiffany shouted at one of the orderlies. She placed her hands on her hips, head tilted slightly to the side, and a scowl etched onto her normally angelic face. "This is ridiculous. Every time it rains, the roof starts to leak! Not just in here but even in my room! You better get someone to fix this hell hole or else I'm going to sue you!"

The orderly restrained himself from rolling his eyes at Tiffany, who was well known around there since she's been there for about six years now, with no signs of improvement. She was a psychotic bitch when she first entered, and she still was one to this day. It was almost as if she didn't even want to change. Though when it came to Tiff, one could never really know what was going through that head of hers. While she appeared to be crazy like the rest, there was this eerie calm that settled over every now and again, almost as if she was planning something. What she was planning, only God knew, but anyone could tell that it was nothing good.

"I will bring it up with my boss, but for now you're just going to have to deal with it," he replied.

Tiffany's eyes darkened but she said nothing as she turned to saunter back to the lazy boy in front of the T.V. Nothing good was playing on T.V., it was some stupid cooking show, but it wasn't as if she was actually watching it anyways. The orderly felt a shiver go down his spine, that look in her eyes made him feel as if something bad was going to happen if he were to ever turn his back to her. Even for a moment.

As the wannabe Princess took a seat, a certain someone sneaked up from behind her to spook her. It should be no surprise that it turned out to be Casper. He loved to sneak up on people-- well one of his personas like this. See, Casper suffered from DID, which in layman terms means he has multiple personalities swirling around inside him, but none of them are aware of the other. He's been in treatment for about a few years now, and he has shown sign of improvement so the doctors are hopeful. However, by spending so much time with Tiff, he was quickly becoming her pet.

Though he liked to play little tricks on her, Casper always knew how to beg her for forgiveness.

"Casper!"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments With a quiet sigh, Zandera felt like this morning got no where. She knew there went another patient again. If she knew right that stupid and silly girl by the name of Tiffany would go and on again. She couldn't take her nor her stupid little remarks. Where she sat at a table she nearly kicked it over. "Will you shut the hell up? Oh my god your just so annoying that no one even likes it anymore. I don't know how he even handles you."Zan nearly yelled knowing quite clearly one of the guards would try and restrain her. It was as if she didn't want to change and nothing would truly change her.

How could she change with the way she was dressed all in white and nearly looking at the brick walls every day. With an exasperated sigh she headed over to the couch and buried her face in the pillow of it. Just maybe she wouldn't have to deal with that stupid, Tiffany bitch. With the words she spoke it was as if she said, "Look at me. I'm just an amazing special insane girly girl. I have money. I have this. And blah blah, blah. There she goes She knew quite clearly that guy by the name of Casper always tagged alongside her. She felt more sincere for him then anything. Truly how could he live wit himself for just being near her. But then again it was the same as Zacheriah being near Scar as well. Just by the looks of it her bipolar has been getting worse and worse each and every day.

Perhaps she needed, Zacheriah by her. He did always soothe her. She simply smiled at the mere fact of it. His charming looks was what made her wonder how he got here but she could tell by hearing those voices it must be hard on him. Truly it must. Her disorder and doing drugs was so much easier then anything. But with life itself and how everything was going not even she knew it. She just kept thinking back to when her parents forced her to drugs at six years old. She remembered when, Zacheriah came by. They were close friends even before being in the hospital. But it nearly scared the shit out of her when she kept seeing the images of it flying by. Every night she would scream just for seeing the surgery they did on her but luckily, Zach would come on by and help her out.

Though as of now she was begging for him as she tossed and turned on the couch."Zach? Zach I'm scared. Zach I'm not kidding I need you right now!"She nearly shouted as the memories washed over her.

As soon as, Zacheriah heard his name he came running over to, Scarlett."Scar what's wrong? Wait let me guess the memories?" She simply nodded."I'm sorry. I truly am. Here maybe this will help." He picked her up and set her on his lap as he started to massage at her temples and sing a soft lullaby as it usually helped her. She smiled small and held onto him gently."Thank you, Tat. Your truly the best."Scar giggled softly and smirked small.

"That's my girl that I knew when I met awhile ago. I'm sorry it has to be like this always. We'll get out of here soon if I have to make an exit or something. I don't care what it takes but I promise you, Scar we'll get out of here."He whispered to her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Cheryl guess what? I went Black Friday shopping and it was scary. O_O some old lady almost knocked me down so I had to knock her down. Any who I hated it so much. ;-; I don't want to do it anymore. :c Reply whenever. It's cool by me. ^_^]

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (omo :O i went black friday shopping too! it was terrifying and i never ever want to go again ;-; but i got some pretty cool stuff. lots of clothes, dvds, and cds... and my aunt bought me a really expensive purse because it was like 60% off.... though it was still expensive...but it was nice.... but i don't like black friday shopping....
i'm replying NOW)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Cheryl :O Omg let's both not do it again. It's scary eerie Q~Q What kinds of clothes and CDs? :o I just remembered the Kpop group and it's called 24K song called Ur So Cute ^o^ Gotcha :o]

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ((QnQ yes okie. we'll make a pact right now. neither of us will ever go black friday shopping ever ever again. i gots some sweaters, long-sleeved stuff, and some cutesy shirts. and just random cds of bands i've been meaning to listen to a while now. and most of them are gifts for cousins and stuff. :O oooooh never heard of them but i'll def look'em up! :3))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Lol that pact has been guaranteed right now! ._. That sounds very cool. I've been wanting royal bones jeans but mom won't buy it even though it's 50 bucks. So now I have to get flip side jeans which are from target which is if you turn them inside out their a different pattern. I mean their cool and all but not the same. :c I think that's the only song 24K has but I could be wrong o.o]