Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Gryffindor Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 272 (272 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Gryffindor common room is lit by a warm and hearty fireplace. Around the room sits multiples of squishy armchairs and warm fluffy rugs. The room is decorated with red and gold tapestries and on one wall in the corner a notice board stands with various notice's.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella flung herself onto a couch and closed her eyes. It took her a while to notice someone was staring at her.

message 3: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments After cecil had wandered off from the observatory he made his way into the common room where one of the girls from the observatory was sitting and another student was in there, at this point in the night Cecil was too tired to give a shit and flopped down on a chair near the fire.

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Hi." she said back not sure what else to say.

message 5: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Mirabella" she replied with a nod

message 6: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments oh joy more introductions... cecil thought, hopefully he won't have anymore spells cast on him this time. He decided it would be best to try and get a little sleep in here before going to his dorm since he might run into the boy he met up in the observatory.

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"um... what year are you in?" she asked hoping to get a convosation going.

message 8: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"cool." she said then looked at Cecil. "Hey Cecil, you comming over here to talk or are you just going to stand there staring off into space?"

message 9: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil looked at bit confused, "I'm sitting down... but i came into here because i didn't want to stay up in the observatory, that crona girl scares me."

message 10: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I think she scares everyone" then a small smile spread accross her lips "although she scares me a lot less when she is a duck."

message 11: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil let out a light laugh, "yeah thats true except she can turn herself back" Cecil looked to both the other students in the room then spoke up "so are you two friends as well or am i the only one at this school with no friends."

message 12: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"well scince I only just started talking to Luka today and he is the closest thing i have to a friend i would guess youre not the only one" she said and laughted out loud.

message 13: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil adjusted himself in the chair quite awkwardly, when he asked the question out of sarcasm he expected a different answer. He shook his head and looked back up to the other two "well we could be each others lonely friends," oh good job Cecil captain social over here he thought to himself after opening his mouth.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"sounds good to me" she said a huge smile on her face.

message 15: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments "is the ceiling really that interesting?" Cecil gestured over towards Arron, ignoring the comment made my Mirabella since he was a bit shocked that she agreed to his offer.

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"so... what do we do now?" she didnt really know what to do now. her books were all in her trunk upstais and she ddnt really want to go up there just yet. Something warm and fuzzy jummped up onto her lap "Umbra!" she said as she scratched behind the cats ears.

message 17: by Pineapple (new)

Pineapple | 56 comments Cecil glared as Arron pulled out his wand, adjusting his hand onto his. He didn't want another spell casting session. 'Oh you have a cat!" cecil said to mirabella.

message 18: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"yeah. Umbra is one the best cats ive ever seen. she is always so calm and cute. she loves belly rubs. dont you shmookums." she said squishing its face putting her forhead against the cats.

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Everyone else was being quiet so Mirabella put Umbra down and ran upstairs grabbing her laptop and then came back down the stairs to play her game im front of the fire.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
((you cant use technology in hogwarts or electricity, muggle things like that doesn't work))

message 21: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"why cant they flood the boys. The boys bathroom needs a good clean"

message 22: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"not that I have been there... ever"

message 23: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"ah" she said then continued on with her game.

message 24: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Hey what was that for!" she shouted "I sear if that deleted my game I will put you into the infirmary!"

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"... what. i should know what?"

message 26: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 09:55PM) (new)

Mirabella just looked at him quizically. She couldnt see his wand in sight so she said "Immobulus " then watched him freeze and walked over to him, grabbing the key then taking the laptop out and sitting back down on the couch. She looked back at him and admired her new ornament.

message 27: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((I know. Thats why I froze you. You werent expecting it. So now i have my magical laptop))

message 28: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Hey it's not sad. I just have a passion for games"

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((no spence? XD))

message 30: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"mmhhhm" she said, no longer listening but concentraition on her game.

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella didnt even notice as the boy walked off leaving her in the commons alone. ((sorry i feel so mean))

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((well that doesnt soud to good. i hope it isnt me :D))

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka entered the common room and saw Mirabella sitting by herself. She was playing a game and so Luka debated whether disturbing her would be the right choice. He saw his cat lurking around and went and picked the small tabby cat up, petting it on the head. He then wandered over to where Mirabella was and sat on the couch next to her, watching her play her game while still petting the cat.

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 10:50PM) (new)

"Yes! I made out with Alistair! woop woop!" she shouted and had a mini dance party untill she notice that Luka was sitting right next to her and she blushed.

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka grinned, "Well that Alistair guy must be pretty lucky" he said winking. Suddenly another cat appeared out of nowhere, this cat was completely black and crawled across his lap and over to Mirabella. "Is that your cat?" he asked

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Yea. Little Umbra" she said affectionatly scratching behind her ears "would it be too forward if I said you could be that lucky if you wanted to be?"

message 37: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((sorry i just had to))

message 38: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((btw i did actually kiss Alistair today. *Happy dances* horay for gaming relationsips!))

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka laughed, "Is lucky defined as getting a scratch behind the ears?" His cat got bored and started scratching at his shoulder for attention.

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((What game?))

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"oh you know what i mean!" she scoffed "How much more obvious do i need to be! Men. All idiots I say!"

message 42: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((dragon age origins. you should look him up. hot hot hot hot hot XD))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"well im sure some one owns her. i dont have a clue who though." she said as Arron walked in.

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 11:12PM) (new)

Luka got what Mirabella meant, "Maybe a bit too forward, I've known you for a day" he laughed, "Doesn't make it impossible though....in the future" he smiled charmingly at Mirabella, wanting to see her reaction.
"You know who's cat?" Luka asked. "Who does it belong to?"

message 45: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"wait whos cat?"

message 46: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"im so confused. And hay we have been in the same year you the past 3 years. how have you only know me for a day. ive know you for a lot longer!" she said smiling back at him

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Liar! You didn't even know my name this morning" he laughed, "and this is our first proper meeting"

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 11:23PM) (new)

she blushed "hey just because im bad at remembering names doenst mean that i didnt know you before today. how could i forget a handsome face like yours. just remember that im a girl. I have heard Quite a bit of gossip about you. Oh and remember when we did that transifuration assingment together in our 2nd year. I may have done most of the work but we were paired together. Or are you the one that forgot about me. I feel rather offened now!" she said with a giggle

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Hey, I was the one who actually paid attention enough to know your name. I can't say I've heard any gossip about you, which I guess is a good thing right? I do remember that assignment, you turned my cat into a water goblet." he replied. "Wait...what gossip about me?" he asked suspiciously.

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh you know. Your smart, funny, hot, nerdy, which i think is hot oh and you have brotherly issues. You had a girlfriend in your 3rd year. She wasnt hot. Quite a few girls were jelous. Nothing out of the usual"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6