1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Hannah and Tink

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Here it is :)

message 2: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Thanks!! So personally I love the incredibly cheesy bad boy/good girl plot idea lol. If done right it makes for the most interesting drama filled RP, it's great haha. But I'm up for anything :) what do you like?

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I was thinking the same thing.. I totally don't care, but bad boy/ good girl are some of my favorites

message 4: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Alright! So we could do that :) I'd prefer to be the girl, but I'm all for doubles :)

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Okay that's fine with me... Whichever is easier for you. I'm not the best at being a bad boy, but I'm working on it :)

message 6: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments I'm not either tbh haha but that's okay ooh lets do doubles and I'll make my guy like the star basketball player or something and he likes a girl and his dad starts freaking out because he's not focusing all his time on basketball! What do you think?

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Sounds like a plan to me... I'll make mine guy like the star baseball player and such.. How is that?

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Yeah! That sounds fine :) and just a heads up I think I'm going to make my girl like a new girl and have a hard life and maybe be kinda mean, is that cool with you? :)

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments That's totally fine with me! I think I'm going to have my girl be kind of a musical and theater geek :)

message 10: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments It'll e like high school musical!!!! Lol yeah that's perfect! :)

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yes! That's so what I was going for!! :)

message 12: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Alright! Perfect! :) well I'll be right back then I'll make my characters!

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright.. I'm going to be gone for a little bit time to eat for me :)

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Nov 27, 2013 08:07PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Name: Brock Daniel
Appearance:
Brock is an all around beast, on the court and off. He stands at 6'4" (needless to say he plays center) and between growing up on the farm and working every day as well as daily work outs he is pretty big. He has these beautiful green eyes fall over themselves for. The only time he ever takes that John Deere baseball cap off is when he is on the court, but when he does he has sandy blonde hair that is kept at clean length.
History: "Small town boy leads the state in points, rebounds, blocks, and assists."
Brock was born outside of a small town in Kansas to a farmer and his wife. He grew up farming, it was tough and sometimes they were short on money. It was stressful trying to sell your crop at a farmers market, especially during a bad year. Brock knew what it meant to struggle. He learned what it meant to work hard.
Brock got into basketball at a young age. His dad used to play in high school. He got offered a spot in the NBA, but didn't take it so he could work on the farm. He regrets it and is bound and determined to make sure Brock doesn't make the same mistake. For a little bit, Brock just didn't get basketball. Actually, his eight grade coach told him he was destined to be nothing more than a old plow boy and cut him. His freshman year he came back spitting fire and ended up starting JV and swinging varsity. Sophomore year he started varsity and junior year he was the star player and led the state stat wise. Now it's his senior year it's time to make a mark.

Name: Virginia Courtney Davis, but she goes by Courtney
Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/47253043...
Courtney is a small girl. She stands at a total of 5' exact. She is also slender, not much curves are going for her. Both ears have three piercings on the skin and two cartilage piercings. She has a nose piercing but she only wears the tiniest little sparkle. She has two tattoos as well. One dove on that fleshy part between her thumb and the bone of her first finger on her left hand. It's a reminder that for peace, she must fly away. She also has a horse on the back of her neck in memory of her sister. She has stormy grey blue, big round eyes. She always wears stacks of bracelets.
History: Courtney had been named Virginia because that is where her mom always wanted to move. Her mother has yet to get that chance. Up until about age 10, life was life. It had some downs, a lot of ups. It was hard to see much of anything was wrong as a child. That is until the fighting started. It started as arguments between her parents. It led to real screaming fights. Three years later apparently her dear sister Anna couldn't take it and she ended her life. That killed Courtney. She started cutting. Her parents never stopped fighting. If anything it amplified. It was almost like they enjoyed it, because neither one ever left. Well, one parent did but they would always come back. Every time. Courtney turned to boys. But the thing with boys is they helped the pain for a little bit, but boys they left and didn't come back. Finally she learned and closed herself off. One day she got in trouble for fighting at school and they expelled her. So now, she is starting new, in the middle of the school year.

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments They are awesome... It will be a little while I'm going out with my friends

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Thanks!!! :) alright :)

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ill post them tonight

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Kk :)

message 19: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Nov 27, 2013 08:09PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments I changed her name to Courtney just so you know :)

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Okay I'm so sorry I will create my characters it's just hard on my iPod just give me a minute. They won't be very detailed at the moment

message 21: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Oh I know lol I'm actually on mine too so I totally understand :)

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright this is going to be rough

message 23: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Sorry I'm so impatient. If you need to wait till you're on a computer that's fine.

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments No it's fine I just have names and ages at the moment I will finish them in the morning

message 25: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Alright sounds good :)

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments They shall be up in a second

message 27: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Kk

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Name: Justin Clark
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other: loves playing baseball

Name: Gracie James
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other: loves music and theater

((The rest tba))

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Very nice

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Why thank you

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Oh you're welcome ;) do you wanna start tonight or wait till you're finished? :)

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments We can start tonight and I can finish them in the morning :)

message 33: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Alright! :) sounds good I'll start :)

Courtney adjusted the black beanie over her straightened hair and closed the door of her little black ford. A new school full of the different faces, but the same story. She gave a low sigh and walked into the school. A few people stared, but not too many people stared as she walked down the hall. She glanced at her schedule and found her first period class. The councilor had wanted to make a big deal about it, but Courtney shut down her preppyness fairly quickly. She sat down quietly at a desk in the back.

Brock slung his basketball bag over his bag out of his old truck and trotted up to catch up with Toby, his best friend and partner in crime on the court. He had his favorite under armour hoodie that was brown with a real tree under armour sign. He adjusted his hat and bumped into Toby. "Didn't see you there," he said with a smirk at the little 5'6" point guard.
"I'm sure," Toby said, punching Brock in the arm. Brock gave him a mock hurt look and was about to respond until he bumped into a girl. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He said quickly.

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((I would reply but I'm so tired I promise to reply when I wake up in the morning))

message 35: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Alright. That's fine. I'm actually watching the Avengers so that's fine :) ))

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments (( I love that movie!! And if it wasn't 12:15 am I would reply right now))

message 37: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Me too!! That's fine :) I understand))

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Alright I just got up for good... So I will reply after I eat and get dressed.. I'm sorry I'm not very prompt at the moment))

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Alright. And happy thanksgiving if you're in America!!!!! Lol))

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Thanks.. Happy Thanksgiving to you too if you are on America.))

message 41: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Thanks!!! Haha))

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Justin got out of his dark blue Camaro. He grabbed his backpack and started walking into the school. He couldn't wait until baseball season started. Their practices had already started. He was carrying his bat bag and his backpack to his locker. On his way to his locker he saw a girl that he hadn't seen before. He shrugged a little and figured he would meet her later possibly. He wasn't too worried about it really he just wanted to get through the school day.

Gracie got out of her beat up old mustang. She sighed softly and grabbed her bag and her binder full of all of her notes from the plays and musicals she had been in and helped direct. Today she was just in her normal jeans and paisley designed shirt and a cute black sweater over it. She sighed softly and started walking into the school. She felt someone hit her and her binder fell to the ground. She turned slightly, "Oh.. I'm sorry." She said softly

message 43: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Courtney sat silently in the desk far in the back and watched as the classroom filled up. She was wearing a tight blue tanktop with a charcoal grey cardigan over it. She had dark wash skinny jeans and black converse. It didn't take long for the students filing into the English class to realize they had a new girl. She may have given off an intimidating aura since very few actually came up to talk to her. She gave back a flat, "hey," staring down at the bird on her hand. She wasn't exactly here to make friends.

"I'm sorry about my big friend," Toby said before Brock could get anything out. "He just has so much body mass he isn't aware of what he's doing." Brock leaned down to pick up the binder, hip checking Toby in the process.
"Hey I'm really sorry. Both about Toby and for running into you," Brock said with an easy smile as he handed the binder back. He looked down at her and racked his brain for her name. She looked familiar, but he jut couldn't quite remember her name.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Justin walked into his first class and put his books on a desk in the middle of the room. His best friend walked over to him and they started talking. Every once in a while Justin would glance at the back of the room. The new girl seemed a little put out at being there, but he wasn't going to talk to her unless he had too. She didn't look like she wanted anyone to talk to her anyways so why try to be friends in the first place.

Gracie looked over at the two of them. She was only slightly intimidated by them. "It's alright." She said in a quiet voice. She smiled just a little, "It's really fine. I'm fine." She said in the same quiet way. She took the binder back from him and turned to walk into the school

message 45: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Courtney glanced around the classroom and noticed everyone was pulling out notebooks. She grabbed a notebook out of her Batman backpack. She leaned back in her chair and quietly watched the class interact as they waited for the teacher to start class. She noticed one boy in particular that kept glancing at her. He was cute, yeah, but she didn't come here for another relationship. She looked up when the teacher started talking and went through the attendance.
"Virginia Davis," the teacher called. She cringed at the sound of Virginia. Only her parents called her Virginia and she hated it.
"Here, I go by Courtney," she called, her voice soft an even. The teacher nodded and made a little note.
"Why don't you come up and tell us a little about yourself," the teacher suggested. Courtney gave a small sigh and walked to the front of the classroom.
"I'm Courtney, I like Batman," she said and glanced at the teacher before slowly walking back to the seat, hoping the teacher wouldn't make anymore of a deal about it.

Brock nodded and grinned after her as she walked off. Did he have any classes with her? He couldn't remember, she seemed very quite. Maybe he did and just didn't realize it. He didn't pay much attention unless people talked to him about.
"Do you know her?" He asked Toby. Toby snorted and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, her names Grace or Gracie or something. I had to do a project with her in biology," Toby shrugged. Brock glanced over to see if he could still see her, but she was gone at that point.
"Well, see you next period. Do some strength and conditioning," he said with a bicep flex over at Toby, who rolled his eyes. He heard a little swoon and glanced behind him to see a freshman, who quickly turned bright red and walked off. Brock snorted and shook his head and walked to his class.

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Ill reply in the morning!!))

message 47: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Kk! :)))

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Justin went back to talking with his best friend, Jake, until the teacher started calling out names. He sat down and pulled his notebook out of his under armour back pack. He glanced back at the new girl when the teacher called her name. He grinned a little in her direction and then turned back towards the front. He kind of thought she was cute and her name was pretty too. He thought is was cool that she liked batman. Although he liked the Avengers more.

Gracie walked into the school and went to her locker to get the rest of her books and notebooks. Her first class was history. She was one of those girls who most people just looked over and didn't notice until they were on stage or right in front of them. She had her first ever lead in the upcoming play, West Side Story. She was excited and was looking the script as she sat in class waiting for it to start.

((Sorry it took me so long ))

message 49: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((No worries :) I've been busy today))

On her way back an idiotic looking blonde with so much make up on she looked like an umpaloompa with a stuffed bra asked, "are you some sort of goth girl?" She whispered in a nasally voice. Courtney rolled her eyes and ignore her, half tempted to flip her off, but decided against it since it was the first day of school. She was so far from goth it was almost funny. Almost. She sat back down and glanced up at the teacher.
"I'll catch you up at lunch, Virg- I mean Courtney," the teacher said. Courtney nodded. Great, so this is how I have a hot lunch date, she thought sullenly. ((Maybe Justin could have to get help or something at lunch :) ))

Brock dropped off his basketball bag in his locker and walked to history. History had to be his least favorite class. The teacher lectured for the whole class with the worst monotone voice and then partner them up for the most boring 7 page research papers. He typically got partnered up with a slacker and ended up doing all the work. He wished he could be a slacker, but his dad reminded him daily that e had to keep up his grades because colleges would not give you a full ride just for basketball. He sighed and sat down next to Daniel, his other starting forward. "Favorite class," he mumbled with a smirk to Dan.
"Alright class, time for another paper. Partners are..." Brock zoned out until his name was called.
"Brock and Gracie."

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Justin looked back as she walked back to her seat. To him she didn't look like a goth. but he wasn't going to say anything. Justin looked back as the teacher spoke to Courtney. ((Alright.))

Gracie drew in her notebook for most of class. She didn't even really hear what the teacher was saying until her name was called. She looked up at her name. She was being partnered with Brock. Half of her was wondering who that was while the other half hoped that he would actually help her with the paper

((sorry its so short))

« previous 1