The Enchanted Academy discussion

the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you :)

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lve2read (new)

Lve2read | 81 comments Mod
Okay So i've had LOT's of embarrassing stuff/really funny stuff happen to me,

including the one time i had my shoe on loosely and i kicked a soccer ball...
and my shoe went flying with it, as it sailed through the air my shoe ended up hitting a boy on the head! LOL it was SO embarrassing having to hop on one foot to my shoe, while everyone laughed at the guy that got hit :D

message 2: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Lol! HAHA That's hilarious! Hmmm...I can't think of one...

message 3: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Lol. Me neither, I don't really remember anything happening to me, except when I was a really little kid ;)

message 4: by Priyamvadha (last edited Jan 05, 2014 05:59AM) (new)

Priyamvadha | 6 comments my first bus ride was really a embarrassing experience...

the way people get into a bus in my country is not the way how people get into a bus in other countries. we've got to push our way through the crowd and then get in.there won't be any time to wait for other people to get inside and the bus to wait if you don't get in quickly.
so during my first bus experience,i didn't to get into bus.I walked very patiently and before I could get inside the bus it started moving.everybody there started to laugh.I quickly got into another bus and went home.
the next morning in my school everybody started to laugh the moment they looked at me.guess how?my classmate who had been standing next to me when the incident happened told it to everybody.I begged him not to say but...ugh!it's always girls vs. guys!it was the most embarrassing thing that happened to me!

message 5: by Lve2read (new)

LOL, that's an embarrasing experience alright :D
thanx 4 sharing :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm... I got one... when I was smaller I was at school and me and my cousin and his friends were playing soccer, and my shoe flew off when i kicked the ball. My shoes were always lose so it flew off my foot. Then my cousin grabbed it the the guys started to play football with it, i was running all around the field chasing them trying to get my shoe back. But then i tripped and my other shoe came off and they grabbed that one and i was chasing them around with out shoes. By the time i got my shoes back my white socks were black!!!And worst of all my crush was the one that got my other shoe when it came off...i was so embarrassed i looked like a tomato. Then they started to say i liked him and they kept bothering me all day because they were in all my classes!!! Shame... shame... shame...:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, mine is this:

I was playing T-Ball with most of the guys and a couple of my girlfriends from class for free period. It was my turn to bat, and you can probably guess what happened right? My crush and I were 'bickering' and teasing each other through the whole game. So when I hit the ball he shouted at to me 'BY THE WAY, I LIKE YOU TOO!' I then proceeded to do a 360' spin when I missed my hit. So technically two embarrassing moments. (Afterwards, he asked me out :) lol)

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Well, I walked into a wall because I was looking at my crush...twice. XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol Ouch :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2014 03:17PM) (new)

On morning my clothing had just come out of the wash so a quickly grabbed a pair of sweatpants to wear for gym. Gym was fine and then I went home. When I got home I realized that there was a lump in the scrunched up/ fitted part of the sweatpants by my ankle, so I pulled what was in it out and it was a pair of underwear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still to this day do not know how it did not fall out in gym!!!
My dryer must have went crazy spinning so clothes went inside of clothes!!

message 11: by Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (last edited Jan 09, 2014 04:15PM) (new)

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Um I will not tell my most embarrasing moment because it totally beats any of your guys' (no offence)) but I will tell this one:

So one time I was chatting with a person, looking at them, not paying attention, and then I ran into a teacher. And then I ran into a student...

message 12: by Lve2read (new)

Jessica*Tauriel **I love Legolas* wrote: "Um I will not tell my most embarrasing moment because it totally beats any of your guys' (no offence)) but I will tell this one:

So one time I was chatting with a person, looking at them, not payi..."

LOL! :) and savannah, i agree, how on earth did the underwear not fall out throughout the day :D lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, who here has ever called you teacher mom or dad? lol

message 14: by Lve2read (last edited Jan 09, 2014 11:52PM) (new)

Savannah wrote: "OK, who here has ever called you teacher mom or dad? lol"

well, that's a no for me, but it did remind me,
i used to learn german in grade 4, and we called the teacher miss lindsay, so one day i had my hand up to ask her something, but she had her back turned to me, so i called her name out, but instead of calling out "miss lindsay" i called out "Miss German!" lol, i still remember everyone turning and laughing at me, i had NO idea why i said that :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lol That's so funny :)

message 16: by H :) (last edited Jan 10, 2014 12:45AM) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Lol ;)

message 17: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Savannah wrote: "OK, who here has ever called you teacher mom or dad? lol"

Yes!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so hard to cover up, right?! lol An soooooooooooooo embarrassing. :)

message 19: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments I know! And then I forgot what I was going to say, cuz I was soo embarrassed so I was just standing there and my teacher was LAUGHING!! It's funny looking back on it, though.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

But it so isn't at the time lol :)

message 21: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Yeah, lol. I also called my guy teacher "Ms." once!! That was really awkward ;)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My teacher said octopus test****s instead of octopus tentacles, three times in a row without noticing it. Now she was embarrassed then lol

message 23: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Ohhhh, ok... Lol ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

:) gtg lol suuuuuuuper tired. Bye :)
Smiles. :)

message 25: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments ;)

message 26: by Lve2read (new)

Hamsiidris wrote: ";)"

helo :), and lol savannah, ,must have been embarrassing for the teacher :D

message 27: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Hi! ;)

message 28: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments I know, poor teacher :(

message 29: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments But it must have been pretty funny...

message 30: by Lve2read (new)

yeah lol :)

message 31: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Gtg, shower, but I'll be back in a couple minutes ;)

message 32: by Lve2read (new)

Hamsiidris wrote: "Gtg, shower, but I'll be back in a couple minutes ;)"

cya :)

message 33: by Lve2read (new)

i g2g now too..bye :)

message 34: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments K, bye! ;)

message 35: by Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (last edited Jan 27, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) I've called my teacher previous teachers, my mom, my babysitter(when I was younger), and my sister. Oh and I've accidentally called the music teacher Mrs. Booger instead of Mr. Burger. :P

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ouch lol Awkward

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Yeah I know that was really weird....

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol..

message 39: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Yeah...

message 40: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments OMG, it was soooo embarrassing, the other day (in humanities, lol @Janya) our teacher was talking about a poem assignment, and she mentioned writing a valentine poem or something, and I heard someone laughing, so I turned around and saw this guy in our class. He later asked why I was looking at him when the teacher mentioned a valentine poem... It was soo awkward.

message 41: by Lve2read (new)

omg yeah that would definitely have me blushing red :D

message 42: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments :D yeah, and then I heard him whispering to his friend later, but i couldn't turn around without it looking weird...