ADDICTION on ONE on ONE (+18) discussion

1 x 1 > Janelle~Sabreena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Here we go!
Any ideas?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Hey no I don't.. What are you in the mood for?

message 3: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Anything, I have some ideas though.
1. Two teams are put in an arena and in order to win they have to kill the other team. Girl and guy from opposite teams fall in love but are forced to fight each other to the death.
2. A girl,who is an assassin,creates a false identity and becomes part of the King's court. While trying to get close to the KIng (So she can assassinate him) she falls in love with his oldest son, the prince.
3. .Prince and Princess of warring kingdoms are forced to fall in love due to arranged marriages
4. Princess befriends blacksmith because she wants a change from her boring, noble life. But, he makes her run way with him only to hold her captive for a ransom while he slowly falls in love with her. IDK
5. In a city surrounded my walls is a community made of only teenage boys and then a girl is sent in from part of a mission and has to help them escape (from tmr)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Do you prefer being girl or boy? I usually do girl or both.

I love 4 and 1

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Yeah well I usually prefer girl as well but I don't mind being a dude. lol

For one we'll need to have more than one character like doubles but for 4 we need only like one each. Choose one. =D

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments I love 4, I haven't done anything like that, but can I be a girl on four?

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Sure.
Do you want to make your charrie?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Sure:)

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Name: Jace Ryes
Story: He's part of a big rebellion that's completely against the Kingdom, and the King. He plans to kidnap the Princess and keep her for ransom and leverage against the Kingdom.
Appearance: description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description

message 10: by Janelle (last edited Nov 26, 2013 02:46PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Name: Lovelle Thompson
Appearance:
Personality: she's kind, gentle, sensitive, calm, and protective.
Family: Her Father and mother both king and queen.
History: She works as a waitress everywhere. She's kind to her friends and neighbors. She works with music, writing, and helping people. She is the princess of the kingdom and does go around without her guard she likes having a small job.
Job: Waitress
Skills: Writing, Music, Singing, Reading, and running.
Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Helping, Getting to know everyone, and protecting people.
Dislikes: Being betrayed, lied to, being threatened, weapons, and tied up.
Relationship Status: Open
Other:

message 11: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments She's a princess?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Yeah sorry just fixed it. Can you see the picture?

message 13: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Yeah.

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Do you want to go first?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Okay and sure

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle slipped into her dress and put her cloak on getting her basket of food for the poor she gives too. Her guard stays by her walking with her as she gave food away.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle slipped into her dress and put her cloak on getting her basket of food for the poor she gives too. Her guard stays by her walking with her as she gave food away.

message 18: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jace had been working hard for the past couple of months and had finally scored a job by the Princess' side. He was one of her royal guards, and most trusted guards. "Morning Princess" he tells when he sees her outside her royal chambers.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "Good Morning Jace." She said to him kindly holding her basket kissing her fathers cheek gently. She was ready to help the poor. She was so ready to leave the castle.

message 20: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jane follows after the Princess nodding at the King who looked like he was ready to fall back asleep. He laughs quietly and walks out of the castle with the Princess at his side,.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments She walked out with him "how was your night?" She asked him walking with him after greeting her father goodbye. She looked around and saw some peasants she gave the food to them.

message 22: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments "Amazing, how about yours Princess?" he asks her a smirk growing on his lips. Would have been more amazing with you there he thought shaking his head. It was well known that he was one of the most handsome guys in the Kingdom and eh had girls drooling after him but Lovelle was beautiful as well.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "It was very nice." She admitted she was reading her book smiling at all the peasants, she gave them food. She loved helping them, she didn't pay attention to the rebels or the rebellion she wasn't sure why it was happening. But she's been so protected by Jace and her guards.

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments "So what are you doing this afternoon?" he asked his smirk growing. Now that he was so close to the Princess he just needed to show her the brights of life so she'd come away with him.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "I'm doing nothing actually." She admitted she would usually read and write more then anything else. She helped the other peasants.

message 26: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments "Would you like to go on a short trip with me?" he asks her carefully. He wasn't sure how she was going to answer and didn't want to make their relationship awkward.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle looked up. "I'm not sure if my father would want me too. But I need to ask him and I'm sure he'll say its fine," she said to him. She was sure it could be fine,

message 28: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jace breathes a sigh of relief. "Kai, at 4?" he asks her smiling at a little girl who was staring at him. He gave hr one of his dazzling smiles that made her giggle and run away.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "Four sounds nice." She said to him giving a couple some food. She seems to be different from her father. Though she's not as different as him. She glanced around carefully as she walked with him.

message 30: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments He walks silently looking around him for trouble though there was never any at this time of the hour. Or never when he was with Lovelle anyway.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle kept walking with him finishing up giving everything she had. She smiled at the villagers talking to him. She looked at her mother who usually never comes out of the castle. "I wonder why she's out here?" She said softly.

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jace's eyes found the Queen and he smiled at her. "Maybe you want to go ask her?" he suggested walking towards the Queen slowly specially because she didn't have any guards with her. "It isn't safe for the Queen to be out here alone" he said finding his way towards her.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle nodded. "I'll be right back." She said to Jace going over to her mother. She looked so confused. "Mother what's wrong?" Lovelle asked her. Her mother seemed to be ill. "Mother we should get you inside it's not safe." She said to her helping her in to a guard. "Take her to to infirmary." She said to the guard.

message 34: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jace went to Lovelle. "How is she? Why was she out here?" he asks her concerned his eyes following the guard the Queen until they went into the Castle.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "She seemed confused, I think she's ill." She admitted worried for her mother she would need a distraction by his help. She hoped her mother would be alright.

message 36: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments 'Well your job here is done" Jace comments slowly herding her towards the building entrance. He wasn't exactly sure why but he sensed a danger nearby.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle nodded and followed him to the building hoping her mother would be alright, she had a bad feeling in her stirring. She ignores it though she was with Jace.

message 38: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments "Would you like tog o riding Princess?" he asked trying to distract her. He already had the horses ready anyway and all the she had to do was agree.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments "Yes that would be lovely." She said to Jace she hasn't gone riding in a long time, she missed her horse Scarlett.

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments Jace led her to her chambers, "You'd want to change not something that's not a dress" he told her laughing. "It'd be a little hard don't you think?" he mocked still smiling.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Lovelle smiled. "Yes I better change." She got her pair of riding trousers and a blouse she changed in her bathroom putting her hair up. She comes out ready to go she slipped on riding boots.

message 42: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments He leads her to the stables smirking the entire time, kidnapping her would be so much more easier now. All he had to do was lead her far away enough, knock her out and then she'd wake up in his cabin.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments She walked with him to the stables she greets her horse with a apple petting her mane. "Hello darling." She said to Scarlett missing her letting her eat the apple.

message 44: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments ((( Sorry! I had to go do something! )))

Jace got onto Blackjack's back and rubbed his mane. "Whenever you're ready Princess" he loved this feeling this feeling of complete power.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments (It's okay)

Lovelle nodded. "Alright." She said to him getting onto her horse she smiled at Scarlett. She was ready to go.

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments ((( I have to go, I'll be back later though sowwy )))

Jace attaches Scarlet's reins to his, "Safety precaution" he informs though it really wasn't. Blackjack starts galloping and Scarlet follows happily. "So how are you?" he asks.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments Scarlett nodded she stayed in Scarlett. She glanced around as they were riding she has to relax. "I've been good, how are you?" (It's okay)

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments (?)

message 49: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 40 comments ((( Sorry! )))

"Fine" he replies quickly going faster and faster and faster until he comes to a small clearing deep into the forest with a house in the middle.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 48 comments ((It's all good))

"That's good." She follows him her horse catching up to them. It was nice to be out riding again she loves it so much.

« previous 1