Warriors Role-Play discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 329 (329 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar stocked out of his den not even bothering to groom his fur. He sat down in the middle of the WindClan camp and waited for every cat to wake up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw padded out of the warriors den and stretched.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar nodded at Bristleclaw and narrowed his eyes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw turned his head and groomed hus shoulder.

message 6: by Terra (new)

Terra Brightkit bounded out of the nursery. "Hi, Featherstar!" She said, hopping up to her leader.

message 7: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Sweetberry emerged form the warriors' den, and enjoyed the sun on her fur. She greeted Featherstar, ''Hello Featherstar'' she meowed happily.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Whitetalon walked into the camp with a rabbit in his jaws. "Hello!" He mumbled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw nodded at the cats. Everyone seemed so cheerful today

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

As Whitetalon put down the rabbit, he suddenly thought of Silvermist, his sister. "I wonder how she's doing...." He mewed loud enough for everyone to hear.

message 11: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Don't worry about Silvermist Whitetalon. I'm sure she's fine'' Sweetberry meowed reassuringly, and gave a smile.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar spun around and knelt down by Brightkit. "Hello there," he meowed gruffly.

message 13: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Featherstar, can I speak to you privately?'' Sweetberry asked her leader.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar looked up. "Whatever you have to say can be said right here," he growled and stood up so he loomed over every single cat.

message 15: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''I'm worried about Whitetalon. He seems to be talking about Silvermist a lot recently'' Sweetberry meowed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw looked over at Featherstar.

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon felt a sharp pain and yowled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whitetalon is a fool!" Featherstar spat angrily. "Doesn't he remember what Clan he belongs too?"

((Just so you know Kyleigh he's evil))

message 19: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Sweetberry jerked her head at the sound of Whitetalon. There was no cat to be seen in sight. Why was he yowling? ''Are you okay Whitetalon?'' she asked.

message 20: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

((Okay)).

''You don't need to be angry with him Featherstar'' Swetberry meowed.

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Oh goodie.....another evil cat. Just kidding :P ))

message 22: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

((Ha!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whitetalon should be more focused on the clan he belongs to." Bristleclaw spoke up, his voice gruff

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon fell to the ground as another sharp pain flowed through him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar shook his head. "He's too soft!" He stalked over to Sweetberry, "and so are you for that matter!"

message 26: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''What is going on Whitetalon?'' Sweetberry demanded.

message 27: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''I can be just as fierce as you Featherstar!'' Sweetberry snapped.

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon looked up. "Something's not going right in ShadowClan...." He mewed.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Know you're place Sweetberry!" Featherstar growled. "And I highly doubt you would win a fight against me!" He laughed.

message 30: by Terra (new)

Terra "W-Whitetalon? Are you okay?" Brightkit mewed, padding over to him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again." Bristleclaw said stalking up to Featherstar "Whitetalon should be more worried about his clan. Not Shadowclan." he snarles

message 32: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''What's wrong with ShadowClan Whitetalon?'' Sweetberry asked. She looked at Featherstar. ''Try me than! You'll see how fierce I really am!'' she growled.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree, Bristleclaw." A wicked gleam came to Featherstar's eyes. "Would you mind taking care of that, Bristleclaw?"

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I am worried about WindClan!" Whitetalon screeched in pain. "I care about my sisters too!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw unsheathed his claws, he rushed at Whitetalon and tackled him to the ground, "if you're so worried about Shadowclan, why don't you go join them?! " he snarled

message 36: by Terra (new)

Terra Brightkit backed away from the warriors, seeing the evil gleam in Featherstar's eyes. "Don't hurt Whitetalon, Bristleclaw!" She said, although she had no power to stop him.

message 37: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Stop Bristleclaw! He should have the right to care about his family too!'' Sweetberry spat.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar watched Bristleclaw. "You know that's not what I meant." He mouthed the word 'kill' to Bristleclaw and turned back to Sweetberry. "You'd be far too easy to beat."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw grabbed onto Whitetalon's throat and gave it a ferocious yank

message 40: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Aren't you going to stop Bristlclaw? He can't kill Whitetalon! They're both part of WindClan! How could you do this, Featherstar? Just let Bristleclaw kill Whitetalon'' she snapped angrily.

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 21, 2014 02:46PM) (new)

"Oh, you think you're so great, Featherstar?" Whitetalon growled. "Did you know that I was once the most evil cat in the Dark Forest?" He lied.

message 42: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Sweetberry ran towards Bristleclaw. She pounced on him, her claws unsheathed. She dug deep into Bristleclaw's skin. ''You can't kill him'' she growled to him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would I want Bristleclaw to stop?" Featherstar asked stepping forward toward Sweetberry. "He's doing what a true warrior should, he is killing. And that is the best thing in the world." He nodded his approval toward Bristleclaw.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Bristleclaw whipped around and scratched Sweetberry across her cheek, "are you going to stop me? " he asked mockingly

message 45: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (last edited Dec 12, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

Sweetberry was still on Bristleclaw, and looked at Featherstar. ''How is killing your own Clanmate being a true warrior? StarClan would hate that!'' she spat.

message 46: by Terra (new)

Terra Brightkit leaped onto Bristleclaw and pawed at his ears. Her claws were so small they hardly did any damage. "I won't let you kill him!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Starclan is weak." Bristleclaw said "they don't know what true power is."

message 48: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Just because I'm soft doesn't mean I can be fierce!'' she snapped, and dug even deeper into Bristleclaw's skin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar's paw flew out and hit Sweetberry with such force on the side of her head that she flipped over and fell on the ground. He held her down with a paw on her side leaning toward her ear, "shall we test your theory, Sweetberry?" He asked menacingly snapping his jaws close to her throat.

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 21, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

Whitetalon slashed at Bristleclaw. "I've learned a lot from being that cat." He whispered. He, yet again, lied about being a cat in the past. He had heard about a cat named Dark, so he had used it to try to scare a few cats, but it didn't work.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7