Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4) Truce discussion

need suggestions .. books like truce!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Karine (last edited Dec 06, 2013 06:32PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karine A week to be wicked : It's not exactly the same, but there are many similarities; the historic context, the prejudices when they first meet each other, the cute, bickering relationship, the geekish heroine and the Alpha, but sweet hero! Not to mention the hot scenes, the humor and the actual plot! I loved the story and the message at the end :) And arrghh the crazy situations they found themselves in... <3
Also, I don't know if you're one of those (I am) but I HATE HATE HATE cheating, and in case you're worried about it, neither of the protagonists have sexual relationship (or even kissing) with anyone else

DeliAn thank u. and yes, i am definitely one of those. every time when there is a cheating scene it frustrates the hell out of me. thanks again. :)

message 4: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica If you're looking for a Love/Hate Relationships, than try one of these. One of my favorite themes btw :D.

https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/...

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9...

DeliAn thanks :D they are mine favorite too. never fails to catch my attention :P

Hina Shakeel Paradise by Judith Mcnaught

DeliAn already in my TBR list. thanks. :)

Steph This series is the best series, love the laughter and the situations they get themselves into.

message 9: by Aki (last edited Jan 02, 2015 11:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aki Julia Quinn's Bridgertons series esp her book The Viscount Who Loved Me

Sarah Maclean Love by Numbers series esp Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo The The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5) by R.L. Mathewson came out last week. It's the latest in the Neighbors from Hell series.

message 11: by Ly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ly I love this story.