Warriors Role-Play discussion

ShadowClan Roleplay > Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod
Riverstream arrived in territory, and looked frantically for the ingredients to heal Blackclaw's wound. She looked everywhere, but couldn't find anything. She padded along, and noticed some borge. She quickly grabbed it, and looked for marigolds. She found them in the grass, and picked up a few. She looked for horsetail, the last ingredient needed for the mixture. She saw a pile of horsetail, and quickly ran back to camp.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Lilyheart panted as she tried to follow Stonekit.

message 4: by Lanie, The Narnian (last edited Dec 15, 2013 09:35AM) (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) | 358 comments Mod
Stonekit skidded to a stop under some bushes. He had no idea where he was. He smelled a faint scent that he didn't recognize. It was mixed with a smell he knew from camp. The tangy scent of herbs from the medicine den. Maybe it was Herbclaw or Bloomfeather!! He decided to follow it. Maybe it would take him home!

((He's actualy following Riverstream's scent to the Shadowclan camp))

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Oh brother....bold little kit, isn't he? :P ))
Lilyheart sniffed the ground and followed the scent of Stonekit.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Herbclaw trudged along the path with borage clamped in her jaws. Her aching joints had been bothering her quite a lot lately, she set the borage down and shook her fur out carefully so she didn't fall over.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw was chasing a mouse, she hadn't relized she stumbled into Shadowclan territory

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight padded towards a tree and jumped onto a branch, thinking about things on his mind, like usual.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Herbclaw stood up and grabbed the borage returning to her Clan territory.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw grabbed onto the mouse and killed it with a swift bite to the neck

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight heard Rushingpaw and jumped onto the ground and landed right in front of her, growling and narrowing his eyes into hers. "What are you doing here, kitty?" He bellows, crouching and showing his teeth.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw whipped around, dropping the mouse. She silently cursed when she relized she wasn't in Riverclan territory. "I uh..." she fought to find the right words

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight walks in a circle around the startled she-cat, stroking her face with his tail, "I see you killed a mouse. Pretty dames like you shouldn't be hunting," he says to her, still growling and snarling.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw growled lowly, "I'm not just some dame. I'm an apprentice of Riverclan."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "Oooh, Riverclan. I'm sooo scared," Blazenight gnarls while he studies Rushingpaw's eyes.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw lashed her tail but didn't say anything, Blazenight was huge in comparison to her and she really didn't want to fight him

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight takes the mouse she killed and jumps onto the tree, being as silent as a gentle wind on an autumn night.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rushingpaw scowled and watched him in the tree

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight looked at her and smirked, "What's wrong, kitty? Have a thorn in your paw?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a name! " Rushingpaw lashed her tail

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight stretches out on the branch and stares into her eyes, "What is it, my lovely dame?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rushingpaw." she replied

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He jumps down from the branch and walks towards her, "That's quite the beautiful name, my dear."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

she looks in his eyes "what's yours? " she asked

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He bows to her and says, "Blazenight."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blazenight." she mumbled, "That's a cool name. I haven't got my warrior name yet." she added disappointingly

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "I made this name myself. I.. uh.. I've never had a family to name me." He trails off, looking at Rushpaw's feet.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"you weren't? But weren't you born in the clans? "

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "Uh.. of course I was. I mean, it's stupid to join one if you weren't born in them.." He lied, staring into her eyes again.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

she wasn't convinced, "not all cats were born into the clans." she said softly

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He looks away from her eyes and turns away, "And not all cats are born wild."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Firestar was a kittypet." she mewed "and he became one of the greatest cats in the clans."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He snickers silently, "Kittypet. Heh."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"So were you a rouge then? " she asked curiously

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He shakes his head, "No.. I wasn't."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks in his eyes, "a kittypet? "

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He stays silent, clawing at the dirt on the ground.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

she waited patiently for an answer

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He studies her face and looks back down, "I'm not telling you, dame."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

she shrugged, "I guess it doesn't concern me."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "You're from Riverclan.. aren't you?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah." she replied

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaggedstrike walked into the territory. He turned around to face Lilyheart, "I have something I need to tell you..."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "You should probably go back.. it's safer there than here.." He said quietly.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Yes?" She mewed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

she nodded and ran back to her territory, she glanced back one more time before disappearing into the brush

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you," Jaggedstrike murmured. "More than my own life."

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jan 10, 2014 08:39PM) (new)

Lilyheart sighed. "Ever since I left WindClan camp, I couldn't take my mind off you..."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight watches her run and disappear, wanting to run after her. Then, he returned back to his camp.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't not thought of you for a heartbeat. You are always on my mind," Jaggedstrike meowed.

« previous 1 3