Warriors Role-Play discussion

ShadowClan Roleplay > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar awoke from an uneasy sleep. She had had a restless night, her dreams filled with darkness and the shrieks of her Clanmates. Standing up, Ivystar shook out her fur and padded out into camp.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar sat down in the middle of her den scenting Blazenight. "Enter!" She called.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight entered and looked at her, "Hey Ivystar.. I overheard you had a vision, and wanted to make sure you were okay," he purred as he slowly walked closer to her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar stood up and nodded. "Yes, I had a vision. And everything is alright," she purred. "Is everything okay with you, Blazenight? You don't usually check up on me."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight looked at his paws, "Everything's alright with me. I've just been thinking a lot, you know?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar nodded. "Yes, I've been doing a lot of thinking as well."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight curled up beside her and snickered, "Probably not thinking about your past of being a Kittypet, eh?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wasn't ever a kittypet," Ivystar leaned into him, completely oblivious of the fact that she had done so. "I was born in ShadowClan."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight licks the top of her head and purred, "That makes one of us, my lady."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You were a kittypet?" Ivystar asked purring.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight nodded, "Yes. I was. I don't even remember my pet name. It was so long ago. I ran away though. Best decision I made. I hate telling other cats this because I'm supposed to be known as the 'intimidatingly strong warrior.' Not the sissy and pathetic Kittypet."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are strong," Ivystar nodded. "Stronger than I am."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments "You're a leader. You have to be stronger than I am. And I'm not talking about physically when I'm talking about you, I'm talking mentally and emotionally. I'm still trying to figure out who I am as a warrior. I don't even deserve that title." Blazenight sighed, resting his head on Ivystar's back gently.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do, believe me you do." Ivystar murmured.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He sighed again, "I wasn't always this intimidating or strong. I used to be a coward. My sister was slain before my eyes, and I did nothing to help her."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you have become stronger." Ivystar told him, "and the older you get the stronger you get."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight stood up and walked to the mouth of the den, looking at the moon, "I guess, Ivystar. I guess.."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you leaving?" Ivystar asked standing up and going to stand next to him.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight looked into Ivystar's eyes, "I won't if you don't want me to."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I don't want you too. But if you must go I understand." Ivystar leaned against him slightly.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight rested his head on top of Ivystar's, "I won't leave. I'd stay here forever if you asked me to."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar sighed. "If only," she murmured. "I could say the same to you." She looked up at Blazenight. "I only have three lives left."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments He looked at her, "Spend those the lives with me, if you want."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments *three

((Sorry.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I want."

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight smiled, "Would you like to join me on a hunt first thing in the morning?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar nodded. "I would like that, very much."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ivystar?" Jurassic called from outside her leaders den.

Ivystar slid away from Blazenight and shook out her fur. "Enter!" She called.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Flameheart sat down outside Ivystar's den.

message 31: by Terra (new)

Terra Mystery entered and looked at Ivystar. "Hi, Ivystar!" She said cheerfully.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurassic followed Mystery inside of Ivystar's den. "Mystery has something to tell you."

Ivystar stared at Jurassic in confusion. "Mystery?" She asked.

message 33: by Terra (new)

Terra Mystery nodded. "Yeah, that's my new name." She replied. "Jurassic is going to teach me how to be a Secret Seeker."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar's eyes widened. "Is this something you want to do?" She asked the kit.

message 35: by Terra (new)

Terra "Yes." Mystery said confidently. "I may not be able to live in one place all the time, but I won't be alone."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very well," Ivystar nodded. "You may go with Jurassic."

Jurassic dipped her head to Ivystar. "Thank you Ivystar."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar nodded and flicked her tail. "On your way then, and come back when you can."

Jurassic purred and laid her tail over Mystery's shoulders. "Come on, StarClan is waiting for you."

message 38: by Terra (new)

Terra Mystery nodded. "I will." She replied, and turned to Jurassic, following her outside.

((Continued in camp, or territory?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Territory))

message 40: by Terra (new)

Terra ((Ok))

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments Blazenight trotted out after Ivystar and shook his fur in the process.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar followed Blazenight out into camp and shook herself well.

Christian Manson/Reznor | 59 comments ((Where are we continuing?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Camp))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar padded into her den and turned around waiting for Blackclaw.

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw walked in and sat down. "What's wrong?" he asked with worry.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have to leave for a while," Ivystar shook her head pacing. "There is something I must do. I don't expect you to understand but I have to go, and I want you to take my place until I return."

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"But-" Blackclaw mewed. "Just promise me you'll come back."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise," Ivystar meowed.

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I guess I can try..." Blackclaw sighed. "When do you leave?"

« previous 1