Warriors Role-Play discussion

ShadowClan Roleplay > Medicine Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Riverstream arrived in the medicine den with Silvermist behind her, and Whitetalon was held by the scruff. ''I'll be right back, I'm going to get herbs'' she meowed.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Silvermist nodded, sitting with Whitetalon.

message 4: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Riverstream came back with a mixture she held in her jaw. She dropped it in front of Whitetalon. ''Whitetalon, are you still unconscious? If you can hear me, have the mixture'' she meowed.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 13, 2013 07:25PM) (new)

Whitetalon looked up. "W-what happened? Why am I here? I should be helping Blackclaw!"

message 6: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''You can't Whitetalon, you're really hurt. Now, have the mixture'' Riverstream meowed.

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"B-but what if Blackclaw dies? Is Ivystar ok? Is she alive? If Blackclaw is dead, ShadowClan will have no leader!" Whitetalon mewed worried.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ivystar is just taking a while to recover from the blow from Featherstar. She's losing a life and will be back soon))

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Thank goodness!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know, I don't want to kill her yet she's my favorite:D))

message 11: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''I know, Whitetalon, but it's not safe for an injured cat like you to fight Featherstar, he's too dangerous'' Riverstream meowed.

Sweetberry limped into the medicine den. ''Hello, Riverstream? Are you in here?'' she meowed.

''What can I help you with Sweetberry?'' Riverstream asked.

''My leg is injured, and my cheek is too'' Sweetberry meowed.

''Okay, I'll be right there Sweetberry'' Riverstream meowed.

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((And Blackclaw is only a baby!! :P ))
Whitetalon ate the herbs and rested his head on his paws.

message 13: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (last edited Dec 13, 2013 07:45PM) (new)

''Good job Whitetalon. Your wound will heal in a few days, and you'll be alright'' Riverstream meowed.

Sweetberry limped to Riverstream.

''Sweetberry, let me get chewed up herbs, I'll be back'' Riverstream meowed.

''Okay'' Sweetberry meowed.

Riverstream came back with chewed up herbs in her mouth. ''Have these Sweetberry'' she meowed, dropping the herbs in front of Sweetberry.

Sweetberry ate herbs, and rested for a little bit. ''Thank you Riverstream'' Sweetberry smiled.

''You're welcome Sweetberry. Your wounds will heal shortly'' Riverstream meowed, and smiled back.

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon looked up. "Days?"

message 15: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Yes, it will heal in a few days. Don't worry Whitetalon, it's only a few days'' Riverstream meowed.

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I guess it'll give some time to think of where I'm going to live...." Whitetalon mewed, remembering that he had said he didn't live in WindClan anymore. "I'm wounded, Clanless and useless...what kind of place could I live?"

message 17: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Riverstream arrived in the medicine den with Brightkit in her jaws by the scruff, and Whitetalon behind her. She gently dropped Brightkit on the ground, and examined her. ''She's breathing heavily'' she meowed.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"She's been breathing like that ever since she came here...." Whitetalon mewed.

message 19: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Do you know how she became like this Whitetalon?'' Riverstream asked.

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"She was being held down by Featherstar before I left." He mewed.

message 21: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Figures. Featherstar is a big cat, no wonder she's breathing heavily. Well, I don't know what she has, so I don't know what to do about it Whitetalon'' Riverstream meowed sadly.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon looked at Riverstream. "But she has to live!" He meowed.

message 23: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Well, until I know what she has, there's nothing I can do Whitetalon. I'm sorry'' Riverstream meowed, and started to sob.

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Whitetalon looked down at Brightkit. "Please wake up!" He softly whispered into her ear. "Please wake up..."

message 25: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Let's just pray to StarClan that she'll wake up soon and live'' Riverstream meowed.

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw looked inside the medicine den. "Is she ok?" He whispered.

message 27: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Riverstream looked at Blackclaw. ''I can't treat her until I know what she has'' she meowed.

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded. "I understand."

message 29: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''We'll just have to wait until she wakes up and tell us what she has'' Riverstream meowed.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I can see Whitetalon isn't taking it well..." Blackclaw meowed.

message 31: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''He's very attached to her'' Riverstream agreed.

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I would be too if I saw my leader nearly killed a kit." Blackclaw murmured, not moving from his spot.

message 33: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Me too'' Riverstream nodded.

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw surprised himself that he wasn't scared of looking at the medicine den.

message 35: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Would you like to come in Blackclaw?'' Riverstream asked.

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw placed one paw into the den and slowly walked in. "It looks a lot better in here then when I last saw it!"

message 37: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''I cleaned up in hear after your fight with Snowspots'' Riverstream meowed.

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw shivered as he remembered the day when they were only apprentices when Snowspots had attacked him. "I hope I can get his friendship back soon..." Blackclaw mewed.

message 39: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Don't worry, I'm sure Snowspots will come to his senses soon'' Riverstream meowed reassuringly.

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded, hoping it was true.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sleekfur padded into the medicine den, "Blackclaw? " she mewed

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 14, 2013 09:23PM) (new)

Blackclaw turned around. "Oh brother....not again! What's wrong?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Sleekfur, of Riverclan. I wanted to talk with you about Snowspots." Sleekfur mewed

message 44: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Sweetberry padded to the medicine den to check on Brightkit. ''Is Brightkit okay Riverstream?'' she asked.

''I can't treat her until I know what she has'' Riverstream replied.

''Okay'' Sweetberry sighed. She wished this never happened to Brightkit. She didn't deserve to get injured by Featherstar, especially since she was a kit.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw shivered. "What does he want?"

Whitetalon looked up.

message 46: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Sweetberry looked at Whitetalon, and smiled. ''Hi Whitetalon. You're here for Brightkit too?'' she asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"To talk." Sleekfur replied simply

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 14, 2013 09:30PM) (new)

Whitetalon nodded. "I know what Featherstar did to her and I'm not leaving Brightkits side."

Blackclaw narrowed his eyes. "Birdsong sent you here so that I could talk to Snowspots through fighting, didn't she?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, we're on the same page then." Sleekfur mewed

message 50: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''I'm not leaving Brightkit's side either'' Sweetberry meowed, and padded to Whitetalon, and stood beside him.

Riverstream looked at Blackclaw. ''Don't do it Blackclaw. Snowspots will kill you for sure!'' she meowed.

« previous 1 3 4