Christian Books discussion

The Warrior
This topic is about The Warrior
KDP Free Promotion > The Warrior

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Swann | 1 comments A couple of years ago, a close friend of mine had a dream in which she saw a young man who had been in a terrible motorcycle accident in Fort Worth, Texas. As he faded from death to life, she held out her hands and called out to him, "Don't die if you don't know Jesus!"

After my friend told me her dream I thought about it for a long time. I asked her if she would mind if I used that dream as the inspiration for a story, and over the next few months, the characters of Elizabeth Anderson and James Goodwin were born.

I have been very touched by the tremendous response that The Warrior has received. I am honored that today, The Warrior is #3 on Amazon's top 100 free kindle list for all genres. Most of all, I am grateful to the Lord for allowing me to share a story which helps readers understand the incredible power of prayer and the privilege that it is to come to God with our requests.

Thanks to all of you who have downloaded and shared The Warrior. The Warrior by Joyce Swann

message 2: by Ladytanya (new)

Ladytanya Ford-mckiver | 1 comments Great Book thanks