Music Galore discussion

Media of the Month > Movie of the month-December

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:19AM) (new)

Caru What should be the movie of the month for December?

message 2: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 85 comments Wwz!!

message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru Catching Fire!

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 258 comments National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation classic.

message 5: by Liza Grace (new)

Liza Grace | 45 comments I Am Legend. I know it's an older one, but it is amazing!

message 6: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 154 comments I guess catching fire or the book thief
Because the books are pretty famous and they just came out (I still have to read the book thief though)

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky | 258 comments I actually want to see catching fire, it's doing well at the box office.

message 8: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 154 comments I want to see it to
I wonder if its as good as the first one. The book was s hopefully the movie is to

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky | 258 comments Haven't read the books maybe when my to read list gets shorter

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky | 258 comments Wish I could edit previous post on my phone, but I want to add Blackfish it's an amazing documentary that everyone should see

message 11: by Joshua (new)

Joshua  | 34 comments For those that don't know, Actor Paul Walker was killed in a car accident today. He was in a lot of movies, but most well known for playing Brian O'Conner in the Fast & the Furious movie series.

He was 40 years old and leaves behind a 15 year old daughter.

I nominate his last movie "Fast & Furious 6" as honorary movie of the month.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz...

message 12: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 154 comments Wow that's crazy I'm surprised I haven't heard about it yet!

message 13: by Joshua (new)

Joshua  | 34 comments Just found out about it myself not to long ago. Was kind of in shock.

message 14: by Becky (new)

Becky | 258 comments Wow that's nuts never watched any of the fast and furious movies. That's really sad.

message 15: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 85 comments I have seen world war z four times I love it so much