Warriors Role-Play discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 747 (747 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 528 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar padded into camp from her den and felt the cold air nip at her fur. She fluffed her fur up against the cold and looked around.

message 3: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (last edited Dec 12, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

Riverstream padded from the medicine den, and saw Ivystar and greeted her. ''Hello Ivystar, how are you this morning?'' she asked.

message 4: by Terra (new)

Terra Flamewillow dipped her head to Ivystar and Riverstream. "Good morning." She said to both of them, a smile on her face. She stretched her legs, claws scraping the ground, and yawned. Today was going to be a good day, she just knew it!

message 5: by Kyleigh , The Silent Mod (new)

''Hello Flamewillow!'' Riverstream meowed happily.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw padded out of the apprentice den and stretched. She noticed some other cats and padded up to them

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1380 comments Mod
Blackclaw padded out of the warriors den. "Hello!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw looked over at Blackclaw and nodded her head

message 9: by Terra (new)

Terra Flamewillow greeted the new arrivals with a friendly "Hello". "Do you want to go hunting?" She asked Blackclaw.

Briarheart flopped down on a sunny piece of ground, feeling the sunlight warm his fur.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could I come? " Icepaw asked Flamewillow hopefully.

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 12, 2013 05:38PM) (new)

Silvermist ran over to Blackclaw, purring.

Blackclaw licked the top of Silvermist's head and looked at Flamewillow. "Sure!" He mewed.

message 12: by Terra (new)

Terra "Of course!" Flamewillow said to Icepaw, smiling. "The more cats we bring, the easier it'll be to catch more prey." She then turned to Blackclaw. "Great! Let's go."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw jumped up and walked to Flamewillow's side, waiting to go

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 12, 2013 05:46PM) (new)

BLackclaw licked Silvermist's cheek and padded over to Flamewillow and Icepaw. Silvermist never leaves me alone now.....what's going on with her? He mewed to himself. I mean, I know she's expecting kits....but....she's so attached to me.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw looked over at Blackclaw. She was so excited to show them her hunting skills

message 16: by Terra (new)

Terra Flamewillow started padding towards the camp entrance, tail flicking slightly. "Are you alright, Blackclaw?" She asked the warrior. She could tell that something was bothering him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw followed them over to the exit. She also noticed that something seemed to be hugging Blackclaw

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*bugging

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar greeted her Clanmates with nods of her head. "Actually Flamewillow, I would like you and Blackclaw to take Icepaw on a border patrol for the ThunderClan border. There have been a lot of trespassers on that side lately."

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 12, 2013 05:55PM) (new)

Blackclaw bowed his head at his leader and looked back at Flamewillow. "Silvermist never leaves me alone." He meowed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw flicked her tail. She didn't like border patrol because it could easily break out into a fight, and fighting isn't her style.

message 22: by Terra (new)

Terra "Okay." Flamewillow replied to Ivystar, and turned to Icepaw. "Looks like hunting will have to wait until later." That was okay with her, though. She hadn't gone on a border patrol in a while. She looked at Blackclaw. "That's to be expected." She replied softly. "Expecting kits is no small task."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually, I will accompany you on the patrol." Ivystar meowed nodding her head and padding over to Flamewillow and Blackclaw.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw nodded. She couldn't help but feel prideful however, being the only apprentice on a patrol with her leader

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded.

Silvermist was about to follow the three cats, but then looked down at her round belly. I shouldn't follow this time...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"And later Icepaw can show me what she has been learning," Ivystar meowed and smiled at Icepaw.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome! " Icepaw purred

message 28: by Terra (new)

Terra Flamewillow flicked her ears, acknowledging that she had heard Ivystar. "Hopefully there won't be any trouble at the border." She said. That was the last thing she wanted to happen.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar nodded and unsheathed her long claws so they sank into the soft earth. "If there is they will be sorry they trespassed on ShadowClan territory."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw nodded, "if there is, those flea-pelts wont set foot over the border again! " Icepaw said

message 31: by Terra (new)

Terra Flamewillow smiled at Icepaw. "That's right. We'll show them what happens when they mess with ShadowClan cats."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw flexed her claws

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shall we go then?" Ivystar asked.

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I'm coming with you!" Silvermist called.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar looked back at Silvermist. "No." She said firmly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw nodded, before glancing back at Silvermist. She knew she was heavy with kits and shouldn't come, but it wasn't her place to say anything

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist hissed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar turned around fully to face Silvermist. Her dreams were still haunting her, he remembered Silvermist shrieking in her dream as a shadow attacked her. Ivystar drew herself up to her full height so she loomed over to queen, "Think Silvermist! You're going to have kits!"

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Dec 14, 2013 12:06PM) (new)

Blackclaw jumped at Silvermist, growling. "You're not going anywhere!"

Silvermist looked into Blackclaw's eyes with unsheathed her claws.

message 40: by Terra (new)

Terra "Blackclaw and Ivystar is right." Flamewillow agreed. "You can't come with us. If there's a fight, you or your kits could be hurt."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sheathe your claws Silvermist!" Ivystar demanded, authority ringing strong in her voice.

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist saw something, calming down, but with fear. "Did any of you see that?" She whispered.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw looked around at Silvermist confused

message 44: by Terra (new)

Terra "See what?" Flamewillow asked, looking around. She was relieved that Silvermist wasn't in danger of attacking her mate. But she didn't see what Silvermist was talking about.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw got off of Silvermist, hearing something. "There's a dead cat here...."

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((It's Deadheart. Look in the Darkforest RP and look for my last comment))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivystar gasped. A vision flashed before her eyes, Silvermist lying on the ground, blood seeping from her mouth and her throat torn. "Silvermist, you have to hide. You can't stay out in the open, Blackclaw will you please stay with her and protect her from harms way?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's happening Ivystar? " Icepaw asked, padding up to her leader

message 49: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw ran by Silvermist's side. "I'll let nothing hurt her!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"A vision," Ivystar muttered her eyes wide. She said it quietly so no cat could hear her unless they really tried.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15