David Gandy by Dolce&Gabbana David Gandy by Dolce&Gabbana discussion

LET's BAN GANDY!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mo (new)

Mo

I MEAN, EVERYONE USES HIM. Let’s have a bit of originality….

message 2: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Mo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no??? LMAO!

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ I won't add any fuel to this!
{infuriated}

message 4: by Mo (new)

Mo LOL, girls.... doubt this will get much support!!!!

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna I've only used him once ..... He's my professor .... Andddd that's probably why I am still unable to finish it. I've been currently reading it for months!

message 6: by Maria (last edited Nov 26, 2013 10:45AM) (new)

Maria Hahahahaha, so I take it you're not a fan? LOL!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Mo wrote: "LOL, girls.... doubt this will get much support!!!!"

oooh Mo, Mo, Mo

★ Larissa ~ book crusher ~ haha he's the token broody-billionaire for all broody-billionaire books. I call him Ethan Gideon Damien Blackstone Cross Stark.

RomanceBookVixen Camaro (shed the ice!) wrote: "haha he's the token broody-billionaire for all broody-billionaire books. I call him Ethan Gideon Damien Blackstone Cross Stark."

Me too LOL

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Well just agree to disagree my dear friend! But I still ❤️ U even thought you are wrong-hahaha!!!

PS- Don't come over to the Knight's Mistress BR -it's all about DG

message 11: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Mo, anyone who loves dogs is SUPER sexy in my book!

photo gandywithadog_zps01cb4d38.gif

message 12: by Diki79 (new) - added it

Diki79 Mooooooo, noooooooo, breaking my heart! * she sobs for hours* , ! Don't do it ,please!

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Camaro (shed the ice!) wrote: "haha he's the token broody-billionaire for all broody-billionaire books. I call him Ethan Gideon Damien Blackstone Cross Stark."

True, but you must admit he furrows his brows like no other! lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm with you Mo! 100%!

Gandy is highjacking my feed, we need eye-candy DIVERSITY!!!!! :DD

★ Larissa ~ book crusher ~ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Mo, anyone who loves dogs is SUPER sexy in my book!

"

*faints dead away*

★ Larissa ~ book crusher ~ Ⓐlleskelle #teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big bꝎks⊳ wrote: "Camaro (shed the ice!) wrote: "haha he's the token broody-billionaire for all broody-billionaire books. I call him Ethan Gideon Damien Blackstone Cross Stark."

True, but you must admit he furrows ..."

True that. I do see why he's achieved such notoriety. He's sort of the real life Zoolander.. with one hell of a Magnum haha.

message 17: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Lisa Jayne wrote: "You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY"

Ahahah Love you Lisa Jayne!

message 19: by Diki79 (new) - added it

Diki79 Lisa Jayne wrote: "You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY"

Yes that's it! You are genius!

message 20: by Brandi (new)

Brandi ahaha. You are not alone Mo! I completely agree!! ;)

message 21: by Paula (new)

Paula Bad Mo! *spanks hiny* Love me some Gandy and his V!

However, I am all about diversity too. I love all types of man candy. *wink*

RomanceBookVixen Lisa Jayne wrote: "You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY"

LOL that is hysterical Lisa :-) I have to agree Mo does have a secrect crush on Gandy wink wink

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally think think Gandy is HOT. I know nothing about him, or his love of dogs, he is just plain ol' hot. :)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jenna **Dreams** wrote: "I personally think think Gandy is HOT. I know nothing about him, or his love of dogs, he is just plain ol' hot. :)"

He is very philanthropic about them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/art...

message 25: by Mo (new)

Mo Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy wrote: "Jenna **Dreams** wrote: "I personally think think Gandy is HOT. I know nothing about him, or his love of dogs, he is just plain ol' hot. :)"

He is very philanthropic about them
http://www.dailymai..."

Vika, you have proved my point, cos anyone who believes ANYTHING that is posted in the Daily Bloody Mail... I will say no more....

message 26: by Mo (new)

Mo Ana Rita wrote: "I'm with you Mo! 100%!

Gandy is highjacking my feed, we need eye-candy DIVERSITY!!!!! :DD"

Thank you Ana Rita - we are in the Minority but the Revolution has BEGUN!!!! Let me hear the people sing ......

message 27: by Shurrn (new)

Shurrn Just so I'm clear, Mo loves David Gandy and wants to have a million of his babies? Got it.
;)

message 28: by Mo (new)

Mo Shurrn wrote: "Just so I'm clear, Mo loves David Gandy and wants to have a million of his babies? Got it.
;)
"

Feck off Shrurn. Don't you thing he looks totally creepy, where the hell is Shannon????

message 29: by Mo (new)

Mo Lisa Jayne wrote: "You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY"

Lisa Jayne ......FYATHYRIO!!

message 30: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ LMAO!!! MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are on a roll!!!!!!

message 31: by Shurrn (new)

Shurrn I DON'T ALWAYS TEASE MY GOODREADS BUDDIES.
BUT WHEN I DO...

...ITS BECAUSE MO HAS A VALID POINT AND NOT ALL FICTIONAL MEN NEED TO BE REPRESENTED BY THE SAME DUDE.

...But I can't resist a good teasing, and I'm glad Mo is a good sport about it :)

p.s. Still think he is scrumptious...

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Shurrn wrote: "Just so I'm clear, Mo loves David Gandy and wants to have a million of his babies? Got it.
;)
"

This is turning into obssession... Come on Mo, admit it already ;)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Mo wrote: "Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy wrote: "Vika, you have proved my point, cos anyone who believes ANYTHING that is posted in the Daily Bloody Mail... I will say no more.... ."

Oh so sorry what was I thinking... I SHOULD be aware of the validity of each paper to every person AROUND THE PLANET...

message 34: by Mo (new)

Mo Lovely dress sense

message 35: by Kim (new)

Kim Camaro (shed the ice!) wrote: "haha he's the token broody-billionaire for all broody-billionaire books. I call him Ethan Gideon Damien Blackstone Cross Stark."

love it! lmao

message 36: by Kim (new)

Kim Lisa Jayne wrote: "You sound bitter Mo ... #MOHASASECRETCRUSHONGANDY"

lmao Lisa Jane! ;)

message 37: by Mo (new)

Mo His dog is better looking than he is....

message 38: by Diki79 (new) - added it

Diki79 Mo wrote: "Lovely dress sense

"

He was payed for this dress sense!

message 40: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne Mo wrote: "Lovely dress sense

"

I seriously almost spit my drink out on my ipad with this Mo. I will sign your ban. hahaha.

message 41: by Mo (new)

Mo Girls, please don't take offence, I am only messing with ye. I still don't like him but it is a world of free will and all that so we are all entitled to our opinions!! Enjoy Him! Cos I sure as hell won't! xx

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mo wrote: "Lovely dress sense

"

Mo, I do NOT think he looks so hot in this picture :|

message 43: by Mo (new)

Mo Shannon The Show Stopper *Team Mary**Ban Gandy* wrote: ""

At bloody last, Shannon, thought I was going to be fed to the bloodhounds there for a while.

message 44: by Shannon The Show Stopper (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:56AM) (new)

Shannon The Show Stopper I'm willing to take a name change for this one Mo! I don't mind the pictures of his body...just put a bag over his head...that's all I'm asking. I like to go to sleep at night without worrying about a certain 30 year (who looks old enough to be my Daddy) popping up.

message 45: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ This thread is cracking me up!!! LOL!

message 46: by Diki79 (new) - added it

Diki79 Shannon The Show Stopper *Team Mary**Ban Gandy* wrote: "I'm willing to take a name change for this one Mo! I don't the pictures of his body...just put a bag over his head...that's all I'm asking. I like to go to sleep at night without worrying about a c..."

Traitor!

message 47: by Diki79 (new) - added it

Diki79 And I'm sure that book is crap, but it's HIM!

message 48: by Shannon The Show Stopper (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:59AM) (new)

Shannon The Show Stopper ßk70lvr wrote: "Ban someone who people love??? Where's the humanity, Mo!!! ☺ I'm 50/50...some pictures are great, and some are, well...

...but he's got a stellar body! ♥

Girl I couldn't agree more. His body is that of an Adonis...it's the face that freaks me the fuck out! Did you know he was born in 1980? Something is wrong with him. I've seen meth heads (I live in rural East TN) who haven't aged as much as him.

message 49: by Mo (new)

Mo Diki79**Team Mary**David Gandy** wrote: "And I'm sure that book is crap, but it's HIM!"

Feck off Diki79**Team Mary!

message 50: by Mo (new)

Mo Shannon The Show Stopper *Team Mary**Ban Gandy* wrote: "ßk70lvr wrote: "Ban someone who people love??? Where's the humanity, Mo!!! ☺ I'm 50/50...some pictures are great, and some are, well...

...but he's got a stellar body! ♥

Girl I couldn't agree ..."

LOL, Shannon, meth heads - I am watching Breaking Bad at the moment so I can totally get your visuals.

« previous 1 3 4