Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1883. THE SEAL QUEEN by Sandra Saidak

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Mar 08, 2014 04:01PM) (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
The Seal Queen by Sandra Saidak Sandra Saidak
Genre: Fantasy
Page Count: 241

Book Description:
Set in Bronze Age Ireland and drawing on Celtic folklore, The Seal Queen tells the story of Briah, an escaped slave who finds sanctuary, for herself and her unborn child, on an enchanted beach. There her life is filled with peace and contented solitude, the joys of motherhood, and even the possibility of love with a merman whose song haunts her dreams.

Briah’s magical world is shaken, however, when she discovers that her son is the long-awaited savior and future king of the roane (shape-shifting seals, and gentler cousins of the selkies). Briah wants to help these magical creatures, but she is unwilling to allow her son to become a pawn in their deadly schemes. When faced with the choice between sending her child to battle his diabolical father or allowing the roane to be exterminated, Briah insists on finding a third option.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Mobi, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Tony
2. Ashley
3. Jonel
4. Nicole

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments sure I will be glad to read/review/rate this book for you
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF
tony parsons MSW

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
The author should be sending you the book Tony :)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Finnegan | 57 comments Ashley
kaydon_1507@yahoo.com
epub if available, if not pdf.
Thanks!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in your request

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Saidak (sandywriter) | 12 comments The book was just sent.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) 3 copies left

message 8: by Jonel (new)

Jonel I'd love a copy, either format works for me. purejonel@gmail.com

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 10: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Amy wrote: "sent in your request"

TY!

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Saidak (sandywriter) | 12 comments Jonel--I just send a kindle copy to your e-mail address. Please let me know once you have it, as I haven't done this very often, and want to know that I did it right :)

message 12: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Here's the link to my Goodreads review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show....

It's also available on Amazon & Shelfari & will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca) at 4am tomorrow.

Thanks so much, this was brilliant.

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole If you are still interested, I would love to receive a copy of your book in exchange for a honest review.

I need mobi format and my e-mail is: njpeterson@inbox.com

message 14: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request Nicole

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Saidak (sandywriter) | 12 comments Nicole, I just sent you The Seal Queen. Please let me know if it arrived in the right format. Thanks for agreeing to read and review it!

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I got it!

Thanks

message 18: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Saidak (sandywriter) | 12 comments Thanks for the review Nicole. I appreciate the feedback. Too many reviews just give general statements without ever getting into the meat of the story, or leaving out specifically was good or bad. I'm glad yours included those things.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Seal Queen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Saidak (other topics)