Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Looking Blog Entries!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Hi sexy friends! I'm looking for writers, published and unpublished, to feature on my blog for December. I'm also seeking readers of erotic romance and romance! I can develop interview questions or feature narrative entries. Just let me know what date would work for you. :)

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Gals an guys...I have booked Dec and Jan on my blog, but I still need a reader of curvy girl romance. I want to interview you and hear what YOU have to say about this genre. I will squeeze ya in!! :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Gai (sarahgai) | 20 comments Hi Pauline do you know of blogs happy to review my novella Curve my song it's the first book in a three part series called The Curvies coming out in a few short weeks it's romance funny chick lit based on three curvy friends making their way through life love and drama. Let me know cheers
Sarah

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Gai (sarahgai) | 20 comments Ooh and check out www.sarahgai.com or http://Facebook.com/sarahgaiauthor for a look at cover or synopsis to see if you're interested

message 5: by Pauline (last edited May 20, 2014 01:41PM) (new)

Sarah wrote: "Hi Pauline do you know of blogs happy to review my novella Curve my song it's the first book in a three part series called The Curvies coming out in a few short weeks it's romance funny chick lit b..."

Hi Sarah! Sorry for th delay in reply. I had been prepping for a conference. Some reputable sites for reviews are Romantic Times, Romance Reviews, Night Owl Reviews. Oh shoot! You wanted blogs. Um...get on Talking Two Lips, MFRW, and LoveRomanceCafe and ask for blogs. People are very eager to participate and you get great feedback on advice and info on writing! Those are a few of my favorites. I hope that helps. :)

message 6: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Gilmore (rmgilmore) | 2 comments Just joined the group - super stoked to find these killer thick-chick (yes, it's a thing haha) groups!

If you're ever looking for authors of thick-chick-lit (see what I did there?) please let me know! My Dylan Hart series is out to prove you don't have to be a size six to get the guy and save the say - just a bad ass.

Thanks loads!

message 7: by Pauline (new)

We're going to have to check out Ms. Hart! I love a heroine who is confident and thick. Thanks for writing a woman we can relate to.