1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Abby and Janelle! :)

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Hey! I might disappear for an hour and a half but I'll be back after.. Just to warn you.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok that's fine, but if your still here, did you have any ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments I don't have much ideas besides like hunger games or bodgyguards and the people they watch.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I've got some ideas(numberings weird):

10. Spy partners (Romance
11. Teens who find out they have superhuman powers. (Romance)
13. An assassin goes undercover into the palace undercover as a peasant so she can assassinate the king. She falls in love with the kings oldest son, the prince.
14. Runaways
17. Rival Love
19. Geek girl and the jock boy that always used to pick on her are both grown. At a school reunion, sparks fly.
20. A teen guy volunteers at a teen detention center, there she meets a girl with massive troubles, as she tried to kill her mom. Slowly they start to bond and develop feelings for each other.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments They all sound really good

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well which would you prefer? We can do 2 since we are doing doubles

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments I really like the assassin one, teen with powers, spy, geek, lol okay I like all of them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, then 11 and 14 good? If so could I be boy in 14 and girl in 11?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Sure:)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, so charries?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yep

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you go first?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Sure they might not be is detailed cause I'm on my phone

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Name: Drake Henderson
Appearance:
Personality: Drake is so kind, caring, gentle, and protective of everyone he knows and likes to be kind of them.
Family: none
History: he lost his family when he was eight. He was adopted and is unable to find anyone he's related too. He has a secret so it's different.
Job: Tutor
Skills: Can manipulate water
Dislikes: being rude
Relationship Status: open
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lovelle Thompson
Appearance:
Personality: She so kind. But very sensitive she is pretty beat up her dad was so cruel to her. He kept abusing her so she left close to death.
Family: none
History: she was abused terribly by her father she is always starving and close to death because of him. She works hard or save herself.
Job: Anything to get money
Skills: Singing, and acting
Dislikes: being abused
Relationship Status: open
Other:

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alex Gray
Appearance:
Alex has short red hair, that is more layer than not. She has deeply tanned skin and brown eyes that would drawl anybody in. Even though she could care less about beauty, she can't hide from it, from her natural beauty.
Personality: Alex is extremely defiant and stubborn. It's her way or the high way. She's never had trouble getting what she wants, and she doesn't see why she should get what she wants. She believes winning is absolutely everything and would do anything to get on top. Most people shy away from her, but If you can bring up the nerve to break down her hard shell, you'll find a very intriguing person.
History: Alex grew up with 6 sisters and 5 brother, a very large family, which also include her grand mom, aunt and her 3 boys and of course her mom and dad. Of course they were very supportive, but with such a big household, Alex almost had to develop a defiant nature to get noticed.
Skills: Flying, Geokinesis(Control of the Earth, Earth-like things, almost similar to Mother Nature )
Job: Works part-time at a small coffee shop

Name: Robert Streak
Appearance: Robert has always been well-groomed from his shoes to how he styles his hair. He uses style almost as another way to rebel against his "Hippie" mom and dad who don't care a lick about fashion.
Personality: Robert is someone who is not easily annoyed and he doesn't have a quick temper. He's generally very patient and wants to hear what everyone has to say. He's definitely a true born leader.
History: Practically from when he was born Robert wanted to leave his own town. Being from a small town everybody knows everyone. And the moment he left his mothers womb, he was judged from his parents. No matter what he did or achieved, Robert was always "The Hippies' child". And he couldn't wait to get out.
Skills: Friendly, good leader, charisma
Job: Assistant Manager at a local retail store

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Cool

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you start?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Lovelle walked around the streets starving she hasn't rested or ate she has been on the run. No she's been running away. She hasn't are for a day and was dressed like she was homeless, she technically was. She searched for food drinking her last drink of water.

Drake was swimming boldly in the lake he was to bore to do anything else. He looked around under the water calm relaxed where he was. It was a nice feeling to be in the water.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert was asleep on a bench in the ghetto passer of town, it was the only place he could fall asleep, the cops has kicked him away from anywhere else. As he slept his hair got more and more rustled his clothing just getting dirtier and dirtier. He held on to his backpack, the only thing he'd every have from home, the only thing that could possibly help him survive this "On-the-run" life.

Alex was up in the top of the tree that overlooked the lake, the same place she came every other day if not everyday. It was the only place she could think. Nobody else really came here, only animals. So when she looked down and saw a boy swimming in the lake she almost fell out of the tree in shock, her curiosity got the best of her as she slowly creeped to the edge of a branch, careful to not make a sound, which was easy with her small figure.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Janelle?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Lovelle walked around the cold wasn't a problem for her the problem was she needs a place to stay for the night and rest. No homeless shelter would accept her so she has to go other places. She managed to get a bit of food but it wasn't enough to last her. The pain she was feeling was too much for her the memories of the abuse she had encountered still haunting her more then ever before. They stopped though when she saw someone sitting on a Bench. He didn't look like a runaway to her but the way he was clutching his bag showed he was a runaway.

Drake came out of the water relaxing in it feeling so safe inside. He thought he saw a girl in a tree he ignored it and swam to the lake edge getting his towel drying his hair and body. He put on a shirt still wearing his swimming trunks not caring if he's still in them and that they are wet from the water. He was okay with it it's not like anything was going to make him loose them. Though bad luck always hits him hard so he needs to watch out for that.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert woke up suddenly, from a terrible dream. As he opens up his eyes he realizes there's a girl there. He quickly draws his kitchen knife and holds it out. "Name?" He asks suddenly

Alex had to move around quickly in the tree to watch him still, but the branch she moved to couldn't support even her own small weight and it snapped. She screamed as she plummeted towards the water, so much for being quite.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Lovelle flinched at the knife shaking at it from the severe abuse she has received in the past a knife is the worse she's felt. She was too scared to say her name she walked away not wanting to get into any drama she just looked at him and that's it. She knows her father is after her and she doesn't want to get caught. He was a police man in her home town. No one knew that she was being abused by him. He had resources of people to try and find her not just the police but also many others. She's too dangerous to be around she walked away after seeing someone she thought she knew. Though even if it's the same persons that she knows. She could fight them Lovelle knows self defense and won't dare to let anyone hurt her.

Drake saw her falling he took his shirt off again and he dived into the water swimming fast as fast as he could go. He catches her before she falls deep into the water breathless and wet and now shirtless. His breathing calmed down quickly as he looked at her. "Are you alright?" He asked her she fell far the tree was higher then the lake he was lucky to even catch her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert looked very concerned. "Come back!" He yelled at her. "Goodness, I only wanted to know your name!" He shouts again. He could tell she was probably a runaway too and was possibly hoping to get a traveling partner.

The fall had knocked the wind out of Alex. "I'm fine." She wheezed, ignoring the fact a total stranger had just saved her, but not ignoring the fact this stranger has a beautiful body.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Lovelle heard what he said she covered her shoulders more when the guy went away. She turned back to Robert shaking a bit. "Lovelle.. my name's Lovelle." She said to him when she was sure it was safe to speak. Being a runaway scared her most of the time since she has no idea to what she's doing she's so scared most of the time.

Drake looked at her with kind and caring eyes. "You sure you fell really far?" He sounded so concerned because he was he doesn't want to see her hurt. He kept her in his arms walking with her to the lake edge where his clothes are he set her down gently making sure she was absolutely alright.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Robert...Robert Streak" He tells her hoping giving his last name would enable more trust. He pocketed his knife. "Sorry for the um sudden approach.

"I'm fine" She repeats. 'And you are too' She thinks to herself looking at him again. She rubbed her arms that were beat red from the hit.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments "Lovelle Thompson." She said to him relaxing a bit more when the knife was gone she was still so scared to death and worried. "It's fine I just.. It's fine." She didn't want to explain her whole life story to him. She was just happy he didn't want to hurt her or anything like that. The last person she explained it to made them kick her out and never trust her because her dad is a cop.

He saw her arms he gently examined her. "Do your arms hurt?" He asked her concerned he doesn't want her to be hurt and won't take no for an answer just to heal her he always wants to help her or anyone else. Yes he's protective but it help shim out a lot.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded his head at her name. "Are you a runaway too?" He asks suddenly and spontaneously, crossing his buff arms and raising an eyebrow with the question.

They did hurt quite a bit from the water slapping her, but she didn't say anything. Sure, she wouldn't mind help, but she felt odd just letting a stranger help her.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments "Yes I am." She admitted really not liking it when she's being called a runaway but she is. So she might as well deal with it. She drank the water she has in her bag but it wasn't so much. She did have money but it was from transportation reasons to use it only.

He just nodded and slipped his shirt back on. "I'm drake by the way." He said to her holding his hand out to shake her hand he wasn't sure that she knew who he was so he had to make sure she knows. ((gtg))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not alone" He tells her implying he was one too. "I was just about to eat, would you like to join me?" He asks politely opening his bag.

"I'm Alex" She tells him quietly, shaking his hand, her small hand fitting nicely into his much larger one.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Janelle?