Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Get Your FREE copy of Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides - RSVP by Dec. 10

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by JanetTronstad (last edited Nov 26, 2013 11:00AM) (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
I got my author copies of 'Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides' -- the books I do with Jillian Hart. I'm looking for those who are willing to post two online reviews after reading the book (honest reviews). Because I dread the post office during the Christmas rush, I am giving this one a deadline. Get your request to me (private message on Goodreads here) by December 10;.Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides: Christmas Hearts\Mistletoe Kiss in Dry Creek

Offer limited to the first 20 copies!

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 12 comments Sending message I love stories revolving around mail order brides.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments The request has been made! Love you! Happy to have another book to read by people I know and like! It makes it so special!

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Thank you Janet, I just sent you a note would love a copy of Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides!

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Sending my request right now! Thank you so much Janet!!

message 6: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mitzi_wanham) | 100 comments I sent a message, Janet as for some reason I can't open this link on my IPad. Thanks

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) I sent a message. Thank you.

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Normally I would say say yes but I at present I am reading so slow like 5 pages in 6 weeks. I hate Occipital Neuralgia but and thankful I didn't happen til August and not in May.
I am going to order an ecopy as we can get it through Mills and boon as I can read on the kindle a little if I put the font up big.

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments thanks much Janet, have missed seeing you around lately, hope all is well..

sending my message love to read about Dry Creek and a Christmas one is even better...

message 10: by Joy (new)

Joy Just sent my message to you, Janet. Thanks so much!

message 11: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments Janet, I would love to have one! I sent you a message. You are so generous!!

message 12: by JanetTronstad (new)

Paula -O -- I've just been focused on my next book (writing away).

message 13: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments JanetTronstad wrote: "Paula -O -- I've just been focused on my next book (writing away)."

"LIKE"

message 14: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamela-jo) | 3 comments I would love to read them and then post a review.
Pamela Jo

message 15: by Jeani (new)

Jeani | 38 comments Normally I would say yes too, but I know I wouldn't get to it anytime soon. :\ Thank you for the offer Janet! I hope you and everyone else had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! <3

message 16: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments I have the book on order now and have order an extra one to give away at Christmas (going to gift one to a friend also)

message 17: by Melissa (last edited Nov 29, 2013 01:07PM) (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments I love to read books from the Dry Creek series, and would gladly share online reviews for this book after I read it! =)
I will send you a message.

Thanks so much for the offer!

Kimberlyisreading | 71 comments sent message!

message 19: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Janet, I hope you got my message a couple days ago!

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

message 21: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 12 comments Janet:
Would love a copy of the MAIL-ORDER MISTLE TOE BRIDES.
I have my fingers crossed. Thanks

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Janet, I sent you a message also.

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 25 comments The story sounds amazing!!!!

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments I think I sent the message? I will send another! Merry Christmas.

message 25: by JanetTronstad (new)

I sent out the second batch of books yesterday. The first ones went out several days ago. I sent them all first class, but the postal system seems to be moving slow. Hope you all get them soon.

message 26: by Joy (new)

Joy I received mine Tuesday. :D Thanks so much! Reading it now!

message 27: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments Changing the subject.... I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
And as Tiny Time said "God Bless us everyone."

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments And from me, Mary R., I also wish you blessings as we think of Advent, the First Coming of the Lord, and look forward to the Second Advent, the Second Coming of the Lord...we are so loved that God would give in these ways and give us HOPE forever through eternity! Amen.

message 29: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments have not received my yet, hope today!!

message 30: by JanetTronstad (new)

I think yours went out in the second batch, Nina. I'd think it will come Saturday or Monday.

message 31: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments Janet, I got mine. Thank you very much! I just finished two of your other Dry Creek books, and am ready to start the new one!!! You are so nice to do that for all of us.

message 32: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Hi Janet, recieved mine yesterday and have starting reading it. Thank you for doing this for us, so far its a great book!

message 33: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments Wanda wrote: "Changing the subject.... I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
And as Tiny Time said "God Bless us everyone.""

AMEN

message 34: by JanetTronstad (new)

Merry Christmas to you, Wanda, and everyone else as well!

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) I got mine today and will try to read it in the next few days.

message 36: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks for letting me know you got it, Rebecca. Read it at your leisure.

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan I received my copy today! Thank you so much Janet! I can't wait to read it!!

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments I received my copy yesterday, thanks so much! =)
Im looking forward to reading it!

message 39: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks for letting me know Susan and Melissa!

message 40: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Janet, I got mine today too, thanks so much, look forward to reading this one..

message 41: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Janet, Thanks so much for my copy! I'm so excited! It arrived yesterday! What a lovely dedication to Jenny!

message 42: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Kathy I was so touched by it. I have it on kindle but slow reading. I am trying to read a book Manage you pain (dr suggested it) at the moment and am actually finding it very helpful.

message 43: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathae) | 26 comments Janet, I received my book recently and I'm really excited to read it!

message 44: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I loved it, Janet! I already did my reviews too! For once I'm on top of things - don't get used to it though!!!

message 45: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, all, for your lovely comments. I really liked the book, too.

message 46: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Janet, I sent you a private message! Be sure to read it!

message 47: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Janet only one thing wrong with your story in the "Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides", it was not long enough. I really liked the characters , surprised me when you had Noah's first wife come back.

message 48: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, Paula -- I liked having the first wife come back. Just for contrast.

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments Janet, I still haven't read the book you sent me earlier...........I have gotten off track on my reading. I PROMISE I am going to read it soon.............PROMISE!!!! Merry Christmas! Love you!

message 50: by JanetTronstad (new)

Not to worry, Janet. I know how it is to get behind (happens to me all the time).

« previous 1